Fuck you fucking pieces of shits retard cancer board...

fuck you fucking pieces of shits retard cancer board. i have such a distorted view of niggers/pajeets nowadays I can't watch anything when a nigger or pajeet is in the video because of you hating piece of shit board. honestly ty for ruining me as a person.

Seems like you have deeper mental issues
Go see a doctor

>i am impressionable and weak
>this is all your fault

fuck you faggots, I know both of you also despise pajeets/negros when you see them irl or in videos.

imagine being such a brainlet that you fell for the racism meme

Lmao just bury your head in the sand,it's perfectly natural to have foreigners replace you. And they will treat you just fine when they are the majority.

kys cuck

...y-you too

shut the fuck up you fucking loser, god you sound like a pathetic faggot 15 year old. fucking kill ourself you fucking pussy

Did you just make a homophobic remark? Wow user.

As someone who is white, I can say that you're a stupid faggot for letting the angsty teenagers on here influence you that much. hating people for the pajeet meme doesn't even make sense. None of the nerd h1b1 indians I work with remotely even fit that meme.

They're not foreigners. They're my fellow human beings.

ShareBlue right on time

Sir, buy mobius please, guaranteed money.

Nah OP, you're just white

Yeah, bro. Dogs are also my human beings

kek leftypol at the rescue, get out nigger lover

this board is for pussies , try /pol/ fag

holy shit.

this guy literally tried to kill his kid and frame it as an accident.

Use your newly found prejudices to save white identity.(((They))) have been working against us for a long time and we need to act

shareblue saged reported.

this saged. their all over the chans now.

Im honestly thinking about not eating plants because they are basically just a distant human. They have emotions and slightly smarter than nigger.

oh shit that's actually a washing machine with water in it? I thought it was dryer at first

at least this niglet had a dad, even if it wasn't for long.

Good. You’re learning. Racism is a sign of high IQ and is a testament of your ability to come to terms with reality.