Veeky Forums thinks it's just an exchange

>Veeky Forums thinks it's just an exchange
>Veeky Forums doesn't know about the ETFs (most important piece of the puzzle, will provide liquidity to alts)
>Veeky Forums doesn't know about the TAMs
>Veeky Forums doesn't know about the fiat pairings for altcoins
>Veeky Forums doesn't know about the FUCKING DEBIT CARD

Do you guys EVER do research kek?

>inb4 people FUD this for the token burn

Those tokens ain't getting burnt bitch, they're going to get sold out, someone just bought 10 million XCM in one fucking order (1.1 million euros). I just want some of my fellow faggots and niggers on board this train.

coinmetro.info for 2.5% EXTRA BONUS (redirects to reflink)

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmetro.info
forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/7354/www.fxpig.com
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=app.coinmetro
help.coinmetro.com/general-faq/coinmetro-roadmap
coinmetro.com/pitch-deck/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why'd last one get deleted.

>inb4 stop shilling cuz muh token burn

fuck you pajeet. lower supply doesn't magically translate into higher price if there is no demand. they will be burning token a percentage of each fee they receive when the platform becomes operational. There will be a buyback program too.

pajeets trying to shut me down in hopes of more tokens getting burned

also burgers will be allowed soon

Bought 2500 at $0.11 because the project looked nice. I'm afraid I fucked up by not buying more

Sauce on this? I've been looking to dump couple of eth there.

I got 100k. Will I make it?

repeat after me: SHIT. COIN.

Would expect better fud from biz. Step up your game.

When can US citizens buy in?

What better fud is there other than the fact that the people buying this literal shitcoin dont even understand the concept of a token burn and how a token burn is more beneficial than a shitty referal bonus

DUMB MONEY PAJEETS who don't see the big picture

like fucking hell i would invest in a coin infested with stupid dumb faggots like that

>coinmetro.info

Looks like a shit coin though

From what I read on telegram they are waiting on their lawyers to make it official any moment now. I guess it will be this week.

The telegram, I got a voice response from Kevin saying hes waiting on lawyers. That was friday and its now monday. So this week is pretty much guranteed.

Ps. I have 33k XCM
Cant wait for muh fucking DEBIT CARD.

Ya fuck that I’m just going to “give” my Canadian friend some money then.

nice. i think i'll get some once it's official. the only fud so far seems to be from people hoping to get more unsold tokens burnt.

This is a fucking piece of shit, the CEO is siphoning off 7.5mil to his Forex company, super fucking shady. If you can't see this is your a moron. Stay far away. Even my normie friends think this is a scam

>like fucking hell i would invest in a coin infested with stupid dumb faggots like that

implying he hasn't already invested and isn't raging because OP is shilling and he wants more tokens burned

burgers arent allowed right now? i was about to sign up

Hey retard. If you did one second of research you'd know that ForexPIG (his forex company) is the backbone of the crypto to fiat conversion. That's why you can withdraw straight to fiat (converting crypto along the way) with a debit card.

GODDAMN WHY DO I EVEN BOTHER RESPONDING TO YOU FAGGOTS. I CAN'T TELL ANYMORE IF PEOPLE ARE ACTUALLY TOO LAZY TO RESEARCH OR JUST TROLLING FOR THEIR DUMB AMUSEMENT. It's not even funny if you were trolling. Ugh

You can still sign up. Once they announce the legal decision you'll be able to buy but it's pretty much a sure thing.

lol no im in an ico with people smart enough not to shill it here

it boggles my fucking mind though that you idiots justify shilling when you can get a token burn

lol

Wtf is your problem, coinshit isn't going to convert anything to anything when volume never goes above 5mil. Legolas is gonna blow these losers out of the water

What if I just say I'm from Canada? Do they check?

There will be KYC

bc exchanges are like mushrooms that crop up after a fresh cryptorain and this one gives you diarhea.

What if I use my Canadian friends identity documents? He'd let me. Foolproof?

that should be fine, yea

He's shilling it because if people use his referral link, he'll get 5% of the coins the other person buys. Fucking dick sucking jew scum.

Forgot to mention xcmprice.com

Fill in the daily volume of for example bnb or kcs and see your potential profits

buyer gets bonus too tho

Yea great idea, remember don't move the slider above 5mil cause that's where this is going best case scenario

Ah so you're fudding because you're holding the competition. Instead of being a friendly guy and acknowledging that the market is big enough for multiple exchanges (just like fiat) you're going to FUD.. Got it. Thanks fag

The faggot OP is using a VPN now to make multiple posts with different IDs.

Can a mod please ban this kike?

Mfw thats still x20

>he thinks all VPNs are not banned

So basically it's a worse, more centralized version of Legolas Exchange with worse partnerships.

Yea, but I also hold 10k coinmetro just in case. Listen I think it's got a shot.. but it's a long one, we're in a bear market with volume probably falling to 10bil a day would.. All the while a ton of new top tier exchanges come online. Do the math

Lots of exchanges are popping up but I'd hardly call them "top tier". CoinMetro, along with a very few others will be leading the charge. They'll be one of the first with fiat-to-alts, for example, a debit card and all that.

>no roadmap
>no release date
>lacking details on fiat and burger support
>claims to instantly have millions of crypto ATM machines
idk if this seems like a good buy u guys. probably the next coss

>Veeky Forums thinks it's just an exchange

also, being decentralized is a meme. you can't have it if you want to be properly licensed and regulated.

what's that?

Coss is such a horrible platform but still managed to go up massively in price. So if Coinmetro performs as good as coss it's a great investment. I think they will be much better than Coss though.

true but how long until the trading platform actually launches? they have no roadmap and i see nothing about a functioning release date

lol

anyone in forex knows fxpig is fucking traaaaaash.

it's the coinsmarkets of forex.

You sure? They got mostly 5 star reviews here: forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/7354/www.fxpig.com

Their beta is in late march, early april as I've heard. They actually have a beta app you can play around with right now.
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=app.coinmetro

I'll shamelessly shill my ref in case that helps anyone. I know the token burn and all is a big thing but I'm not someone who can afford to put much into crypto despite thinking this is a great project. so I gotta rely on what I can.

>No roadmap

Its on their website.
just scroll down to the bottom, retard

>play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=app.coinmetro

Oh and yes, this was confirmed to be legit from staff on their telegram if anyone asks.

I hope you're joking.
roadmap:
help.coinmetro.com/general-faq/coinmetro-roadmap

coinmetro.com/pitch-deck/

There's also more than 4 hours worth of AMA with the CEO on youtube and facebook live and you will get ALL your questions promptly answered by the team on their telegram, unlike ANY other ICO.

and they get 2.5% extra too you dumb nigger KYS

HOW FXPIG MONEY TRANSFERS WORK

When you transfer money it goes into what I think is a private pig account. From there you need to create and then transfer money to an fx account. It cost $40 USD to transfer money to the private pig account and then $12 to transfer it to the fx account.

LITERALLY 52 DOLLARS TO TRANSFER MONEY INTO YOUR FOREX ACCOUNT.

LOL COINMETRO TO FOLLOW SUIT

Debit cards work with any existing ATMs, brainlet. God, you don't deserve to make it. All your dumb questions take literally 10 minutes of research

the fuck is legolas? Also I can see this gaining traction and beating binance if it allows US participation. All of the exchanges available to burgers blow chunks out my ass

>shit exchange
>made by a leader in the FOREX industry
>a shit ton of fiat pairs

ummm?

The platform will be open to burgers in all cases. The issue is whether they'd be allowed to participate in the ICO. Binance pulled that off, seems like CoinMetro will do it too.

Legolas will be the only exchange that matters a year from now. Surprised no one knows about it. That's a guaranteed winner

>no roadmap
false
>no release date
false
>lacking details on fiat and buger support
false
kek I can't even.

The FUD is too weak today. They are not even trying anymore.

I just looked at their website and they dont have a single fucking thing developed yet. No demo or anything. Looks like shit

You mean EXCHANGE. COIN.

Just forget about it guys.
Reason youre getting all this FUD ia because you didnt open the thread with a thotty
Stick to the formula