What would you rather have removed from this sandwich: the french fries or the coleslaw?

What would you rather have removed from this sandwich: the french fries or the coleslaw?

I would take out the fries

>Inb4 lol the bread

That looks like sauerkraut, bby

remove the fries.

coleslaw can be legitimately good on certain sandwiches. fries, however, is something a 5-year-old does.

>look ma! i put my fries on my sandwich!

>It’s an edible Pittsburgh institution. You can get it with salami. Or with turkey. Or roast beef. Or even with no meat at all. But it's not a Primanti Bros. signature sandwich without a generous serving of crunchy, tart coleslaw and crisp French Fries piled high on top of soft Italian bread. It all makes your hands look very, very small and your taste buds wonder why you’re taking so long between bites.

neither

fries on a burger are a delicacy, pleb.

I would put it on a hoagie with kielbasa and bbq sauce.

Neither, cause theyre both good and I'm from Pittsburgh

Coleslaw is nasty and you should be put in a gas chamber if you like it.

only half of the fries and coleslaw.

Why are US sandwiches always so tall? ;_;

place across the street sells those. You need both of the ingredients. It's great.

This is a brazilian sandwich.

Another pic.

The top layer of bread, the coleslaw from one half, and all the fries. Then combine the two halves and make a sandwich that isn't retarded with fries and coleslaw on the side. Throw the top pieces of bread in the trash.

remove the coleslaw.

fries can be legitimately good on certain sandwiches. coleslaw, however, is something a 5-year-old does.

>look ma! i put my coleslaw on my sandwich!

Coleslaw makes sense on a sandwich though. It's just a dressed vegetable, which is what you're adding when you put on lettuce and mayo.

Fries never go on a sandwich and make no sense unless you're stoned or a little kid.

I bet you don't make your pizza with sliced potatoes too.

Um, no.

Cole slaw is the disgusting

Which means you've never been to rome and don't know shit about pizza. Or sandwiches.

the french fries take them off right now

Been to Rome, didn't order fucking pizza.

What shithole are you from where potatoes are a common sandwich topping? Sounds pretty 3rd world.

fries, the sandwich needs something moist in there

Get rid of the fucking nasty ass tomato and we're golden.

I'm a bystander, but god damn son, you've went full retard.

>5 year old detected

What the fuck is that sauce and why did you drown the sandwich in it?

Lol the bread.
On a real though fuck that

tomatoes

not him but look at that tomato

It's clearly a mass-market mushy flavorless tomato AND look how thickly it was sliced! It's thicker than those thick-cut fries so you're wasting a good half-inch biting through mushy watery tomato and earning nothing for the effort

The Tomato

Take out the red bell pepper, doesn't belong on a sandwich at all.

The fries wouldn't be an issue if they were actually good quality, but they're not. They're awful. I've had bad fries at the Primanti's in Monroeville, Market Square, South Side, and Jefferson Hills. All the same.

Primanti's sandwiches are extremely bland. The ones in Florida anyway

nigga, what sauerkraut are you chompin?

>It's clearly a mass-market mushy flavorless tomato
look out, we got a cyber-taster on board

Tomato looks perfectly fine; decent thickness and you can't tell the quality just from the picture.

Look at the rest of that sandwich: you need something that isn't dry and chewy. Take away the tomato and the sandwich would lose any appeal it might have had.

Not him, but yeah. That's greenhouse, made-for-logistic, tomato over there. The stone-hard ones found on every grocery shelf or sysco-provided restaurant.

When cooked or part of dishes, eh it's fine. Night and day difference if you're comparing to a good-tasting variety, though.

I'm just guessing on the tomato I admit, but has my back so 2v1 we win

The coleslaw, if made properly, should be moist and crunchy.

the difference between a home grown fresh sliced tomato and a store bought one are night and day. I love eating a tomato like an apple with just some pepper sprinkled between bites if it's home grown. If it's from the store I can't do that because it tastes so different and wrong.

I would remove the fries and the tomato and let the slaw keep things moist in there.