My gf spends all day obsessively buying and selling crap on an MMO...

my gf spends all day obsessively buying and selling crap on an MMO. How can I turn this obsessiveness towards something productive and income generating?

(even if she sold the MMO items for real money I don't think she'd earn more than a couple of USD a week so that's not really an option)

afaik what she enjoys is:
>getting deals, earning this fake money. selling something for significantly more than she bought it causes her great happiness
>fucking people over. When someone accidentally buys something from her but then regrets it and wants their money back. She laughs a lot at this.
>maybe the social aspect, shit talking other players (I'm not sure buying/selling with no social aspect would be as fun for her)

what types of business would suit her?

is there anywhere you can buy and sell real things online, look for deals, etc, but without having to handle physical inventory?

sounds like a whore.

i wish you luck OP. watch your wallet.

Easy. I'll give you $5 to fuck her ass raw. It's not a lot, but it's $5 you didn't have.

>t.OP is too much of a faggot to use the 1st pronoun

Sell cars bozo craigslist car price lowest to highest and find the best picks to resell and lowball and profit

Buying and selling real shit. She can look on Craigslist for good deals, or local antique stores, and flip them on Ebay. I know a few people who do this and make good money. You need to know what you're buying/selling (like, about the product), so she'll have to learn some shit about the markets. Same as her MMO except real life, real cash. You can make tens of thousands of dollars a year doing this easily.

Which MMO? She sounds she would be a superb cars salesman

Yeah I wonder if Veeky Forums knows anything about a thing where you scam and shittalk each other while trading imaginary internet shit that's worth nothing in real life.

Nope, nothing comes to mind.

sounds like you need to introduce her to Veeky Forums

this, shed fit right in

>Not making trading competitions with your GF...
user I...

tell her to start her own ICO's

>my gf
do you mean you? kek.

I'm just here for the basket weaving

sounds like she is fat or mentally damaged, or both
am i rite?

YOURE TALKING ABOUT CRYPTO ARENT YOU

I might tell you if you post name

Turn her on to Dapp hot potato games. Same shit, "real" money.

Sounds like a lazy cunt. Drop her and find someone better.

wut

well she's not fat

like that cryptokitties stuff?

Just have her trade crpyto. Giver her a couple thousand to start off with and see what happens. Dont be mad if she turns into a shark though.

What an ugly flag.

>implying women know about cars
you gotta repair them and shit dude

Yeah, the ones you see shilled here frequently. Trading Card ones like CryptoCountries, Celebs, etc. They're profitable if you're in early and don't go too crazy. She'll either burn out and stop or make a bit of eth.

she probably gets off on how it annoys you, could be an elaborate shit test. expect her to start spending and losing real money on this just for the drama and so she can bicker and yell and cry and throw a tantrum and gossip to her gfs and beta orbiters about what a big meanie you are

how does a lanklet get a gf like this
she is perfect

she's not going to date someone who can't lift more then she can

but she could lift me.
>tfw qt work out girls will never date lanklets
it hurts desu