Hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up eagle and snake my name is frederick but u can call me Z4r4ThU5TrA!!!!!!!! lol...

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up eagle and snake my name is frederick but u can call me Z4r4ThU5TrA!!!!!!!! lol...as you can see im very freigeistig!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet freigeistige ppl like me _... im 56 years old (im powerful 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch attic tragedy w/ myself (im a self-propelled wheel and don't need anyone else if you dont like it deal w/it) bcuz it SOOOO apollonian-dionysian!!!! its freigeistig 2 of course but i want to meet more freigeister =) like they say the more the wearier!!!! lol...neways i hope 2 meet lots of freigeister here so give me lots of willenses!!!!
WAAAAAAAGNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ←- me freein my spirit from the boundaries of society by insultin ppl again!!!!!

jenseits von gut und böse,

Z4r4ThU5TrA

welcome to da forum

KNiGHT_oF_FAiTH

shut up manlet

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! *holds up boulder* my name is camus but u can call me 515YPHU5!!!!!!!! lol...as you can see im very absurd!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet absurd ppl like me _... im 46 years old (im dispassionate 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 push rocks up hills f/ eternity (im rebellious and don't need anything else if you dont like it deal w/it) bcuz it SOOOO meaningless!!!! its absurd 2 of course but i want to meet more absurd men =) like they say the more the happier!!!! lol...neways i hope 2 meet lots of absurd men here so give me lots of recognitions!!!!
ONE MUST IMAGINE SISYPHUS HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ←- me resolvin metaphysical tension again again!!!!!

existentialists r gay,

515YPHU5

next time get out of the car before hugging a tree lmao

bamping and /r/ing sartre&beauvoir

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! discloses the world my name is martin but u can call me D4531N!!!!!!!! lol...as you can see im very mitsein!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet ppl like me _... im 86 years old (im destruktive 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 disclose w/ the world (im experiencing ereignis and don't need anyone else if you dont like it deal w/it) bcuz it SOOOO sein-zum-tode!!!! its in-der-welt-sein 2 of course but i want to meet more gelassenheit =) like they say the more the kehre!!!! lol...neways i hope 2 meet lots of in-der-we't-sein here so give me lots of disclosure!!!!
EXISTENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ←- me disclosing being from the untransmittable traditon and freeing the source of authentic sorge again!!!!!

destruktion und dasein,

D4531N

In during epic thread?

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! *holds up socrates* my name is Aristocles but u can call me PLAT0!!!!!!!! lol...as you can see im very wise!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet wise ppl like me _... im 65 years old (im wise 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 write about my teacher who is the best!!! (im wise and don't need a teacher but Socrates is muh friend if you dont like it deal w/it) bcuz hes SOOOO wise!!!! its true 2 of course but i want to meet more wise men =) like they say the more the happier!!!! lol...neways i hope 2 meet lots of wise men here so give me lots of wisdoms!!!!
BY THE DOG SOCRATES
PHILOSOPHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ←- me chanting about my amazing wisdoms again again!!!!!

Idiots r stupid,

PLAT0

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up doubts my name is rene but u can call me C0g1T0!!!!!!!! lol...as you can see im very rational!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet rational ppl like me _... im 53 years old (im spiritual 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch people in the street w/ myself (im a soul and a body and don't need anyone else if you dont like it deal w/it) bcuz it SOOOO common sense!!!! its rational 2 of course but i want to meet more rationalists =) like they say the more the waxier!!!! lol...neways i hope 2 meet lots of rationalists here so give me lots of ergo sum!!!!
GALILEOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ←- me thinking w/reason!!!!!

fuck u montaigne,

C0g1T0

forgot picture

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! *holds up picture of stalin* my name is slavoj but u can call me MaCGÜFF1NZ!!!!!!!! *sniff*...as you can see im very materially transcendental!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet *sniffing* ppl like me _... im 67 years old (im paradoxical 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch Lacan Parle w/ myself (im a self-tugging shirt i don't need any Other if you dont like it deal w/it) bcuz it SOOOO useful in my attempt 2 elucid8 teh psychoanalytic (haha anal) n8ture of ideology!!!! its hegelian 2 of course but i want to meet more hegelians =) like they say the an-sich the anderssein the an-und-für-sich!!!! *sniff*...neways i hope 2 meet lots of transcendental materialists here so give me lots of paradoxes!!!!
EARTHQUAAAAAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ←- me stickin my cock in teh gr0nd to reveal how being rac1st gainst macedonianans is a g8er display of solidar1ty than using pc language an so on!!!!!

*snorts cocaine off judith butler's wrinkled ass*

MaCGÜFF1NZ

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up tub my name is zhuangzi but u can call me t3h_Bu773rFlY_0f_tA1j1!!!!!!!! lol...as you can see im very ziran!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet ziran ppl like me... im 2385 years old (im very cute like a young girl tho!!) i like 2 watch clouds pass overhead w/only ancient ugly trees for company (i think they could be sentient and if you dont like it deal w/it) bcuz it SOOOO useless!!!! its ziran 2 of course but i want to meet more zirandom peeps =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol...neways i hope 2 meet lots of zirandoms here so give me lots of offers 2 be king i can reject!!!!
TAIJIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shut the fuck up you fucking teenager!

i love you Veeky Forums please continue

Nice. Now do Wittgenstein.

O-only if it's with you oniisan

hi every1 im new!!!!! constructs a privet imag in ur head lolmy name is Ludwig but u can call me W1TTY which means ur aptness for linguistic interpretation!!!!! as u can see i beat kids lol just lokking for people who share this w/ me!!! >_< im 62 years old (i still have the same interpretal abilites 4 someone of my age tho!!!) i like 2 play language games (dont speak when u shouldnt thats my rule deal w/it) bcuz i am inately inclined to spread images of things!!!! i want to meet more antiscentists and antimetaphysists and such lol >_<
ATOMIC FACT

picture lol

hey i saw uu across the quad... u wna fuck lol?
(even tho everything u say is wrong :P)

:3

/r/inging Borges and Joyce

bump i want more

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up tennis racket my name is dave but u can call me DFW!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very sincere!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet sincere ppl like me _… im 46 years old (im dead 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 get high and watch action movies w/ mary karr (I'm gona murder her husband if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite genre!!! bcuz its AND BUT SOOOO entertaining!!!! shes sincere 2 of course but i want 2 meet more sincere ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 meet some single moms on here so give me lots of commentses!!!! THE LIBRARY AND STEP ON IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>(im dead 4 my age tho!!)

>THE LIBRARY AND STEP ON IT

Wait, did he really say that? I thought that was a John Green quote that we slapped on pics of DFW as a joke.

John Green probably said it but he was probably also quoting DFW

It's from the first chapter of Infinite Jest.

It's from the first chapter of Infinite Jest.

You aren't supposed to actually read it my dude

hi DFW im called dave too lol but u can call me H0TL1PZ hmu ;)

>no footnotes
You could have put the information in parentheses in the footnotes aaah fucking amateurs.

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! performs bhumisparsha my name is siddhartha but u can call me 8UdDh4!!!!!!!! lol...as you can see im very mindful!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet mindful ppl like me _... im 2579 years old (im awakened 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 sit under bodhi trees w/o myself (there is no self only atman if you dont like it deal w/it) bcuz its SOOOO enlightening!!!! its mindful 2 of course but i want to meet more mindful beings =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol...neways i hope 2 meet lots of mindful beings here to possibly enlighten!!!!
OMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ←- me centerin my being!!!!!

This was said by the Exalted 1,

8UdDh4

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spleen my name is charles but u can call me Alb47r055!!!!!!!! lol...as you can see im very pessimiste!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet pessimistes ppl like me _... im 46 years old (i feel useless 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch nicely dressed people w/ myself (im a dandy and don't need anyone else if you dont like it deal w/it) bcuz it SOOOO decadent!!!! its pessimiste 2 of course but i want to meet more pessimistes =) like they say the more the more bored!!!! lol...neways i hope 2 meet lots of pessimistes here so give me lots of wines and opiums!!!!
HUG000000000!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ←- me discarding some useless national poet ^_^ lol!!!!!

Poe Poe pis pis,

Alb47r055

Greetings, everyone. I am new. (One second – let me get this cancerous boy out of the way.) My name is John, but you can call me the Cuck of Indiana. (I’m laughing aloud.) As you can plainly see, I care a great deal about equality. That is why I have come here. To meet similarly egalitarian people, such as myself.

I am 38 – thoughtful for my age, however! – and I delight in picturing myself as the Crest Complete tube of my girlfriend. (I fall in love like others fall asleep. Please approach this subject maturely.) It is my favorite fantasy, as it adequately displays cuckold manners of behavior such as I possess.

She behaves without fidelity – of course – but I wish to meet more individuals of her and my kind. As the saying goes, “the more in the bowl, the merrier the husband.”

Ah, it is to laugh. Anyway, I hope to make many friends here, so please comment freely.

She is a hurricane!

That is simply one of many examples of my cuckold actions. Ha, ha. Fare thee well. I wish you much love and tears.

Yours,

The Cuck of Indiana.

Hello my property. Just a friendly reminder that all your posts have been a variation on a meme, the meme is a spook and you have all been wrong the entire time.

>inb4 edgy

I have killed philosophy, go home everyone.

Trying to read this in his accent was confusing.

>everyone

stopped reading there

Me too!

>Hello my property.
sup
>Just a friendly reminder that all your posts have been a variation on a meme
yea
>the meme is a spook
nn that's a stretch, humor is the spook here not the meme
>and you have all been wrong the entire time
that's not what something being a spook means.

Stop spreading wrong information, faggot

you're all bunch of faggots go fuck yourselves
-sincerely the dog

sup Dog its yb here