I've finished doing technical analysis. Look

I've finished doing technical analysis. Look.

nice wedge. thigns could take a very nice turn

if it breaks through the top line, go all in with leverage until the channel line

The way it's going I think we can expect 5K in a week

This is based on what? this is a TA thread, so post faggot.

TA canot even be used to determine such a forecast as 5k next wekk. onyl a crystall ball can. gtfo

looks like its done it. if we stay for 2 more hours go time

btw, historically the descending wedge will break 68% of the time to the upside. and if it does break, will rally by at least the wedge height 95% of the time. Possibly the strongest buy signal we're ever going to get. literally.

this and chinese new year just ended so expect an huge increase in volume this coming week and next

this is the moment i've been waiting for. had fiat ready for 1 week now... this gonna be a tough 2 hours

just pierced resistance on bittfinex. Waiting for confirmation

Non TA fag here

Why should I care about this resistance level if the trading volume is so low?

if it would've closed above the resistance on say the hourly or 3 hour charts, volume would've spiked and set off an up trend. since it bounced off of resistance, it'll likely head down to test support

In awe of these lines tbqh, absolute analysis

Thanks user

So we're heading down?

Actually looks really fucking positive for those who were wondering.

my shittier chart on 30min. black lines are resistance if going up and support going down. red lines are strong resistance and blue strong support. desu though i just use the bottom 3 indicators indicators to buy and sell. i use those support lines to know what trend to expect at those levels. also switched to lines chart because hard to see support lines on candles and to lazy to take another screen shoot.

its going to retrace to at most 9k then correction is over

MY TA is a crystal ball friend, obviously i cannot draw out every little dip and rise. But the general idea is here
Notice how it is following it perfectly.... the 2 red dotted lines and green dotted line at the bottom were drawn right when bitcoin started declining from it's recent moon.

Follow this to success, it has been holding up correctly for about a week now. Imo better than magic poop canon and most of those TA pros that are insanely wrong on Trading View.

>TA

Amateur TA meme-liner here but I'll give it a try.

Big picture, bitcoin is finishing up wave 2 (20k down to 6k so far), getting ready for the huge bull run that comes in a wave 3

Within that wave 2, we began wave 5 of 5 at the recent high 11.8k

Within that wave 5 we are either in wave 1 or possibly early wave 3. If we're in wave 1, we will break above the trend line from 11.8k(roughly 9.7k) and head up to between 10.2k and 10.8k. But if this is wave 3, expect a break below the trend line from 6k (roughly 9.4k) in which case we'll be testing the 6k low in a few days. Either way, we should have an answer by noon EST tomorrow since the meme lines converge then.

>wedge
>rebouncing at the downtrend
>crashing

No need to say thanks.

For once I agree with a Veeky Forums TA chart

this