There are literal wagecucks here who will be getting up early tomorrow and going to their "jobs"

>there are literal wagecucks here who will be getting up early tomorrow and going to their "jobs"

well some of us havent made it yet, user

its fine that wagecucks lurk this board, and most in shitty meta threads like this one. but under no circumstances should they give advice. remember wagecucks are the lowest of the low, the reason why they are in that position is because they arent capable of doing anything else. would you expect them to know anything about business and finance? with the exception of people who work in those fields of course

Jokes on you I gotta leave for work in 30min

JOKES ON YOU IM AT WORK RIGHT NOW

i feel bad for them, how could we help (not too much help bcuz i need them to pay for my gibs tho) ?

I used to be a wagecuck, holy fuck what an empty existence that was.

How can people do that to themselves?

There are a lot of people here who missed out on the series of mouse clicks to get literal non-larp 70,000%+ ROI from 2014 to 2017 doing LITERALLY nothing. I have never had a job and am set for life. I don't even have a car. My gf drives me everywhere and I also have a deal where I never have to put the mattress cover and sheets on my bed. She takes care of all that. It's very easy living here.

I just finished a 63 hour work week an hour ago. I hate working so fucking much and love doing whatever I want that I've just been rage working the last 60 days since I got a new job that pays twice as much as my old one. I've been going for all the over time I can. Haven't had a single day off since then.

I really don't give a fuck anymore I want to be well off even if it hurts me in the short term. Between the jobs I have and my budgeting (I don't even drink coffee I just use caffeine pills) Ive been able to save and invest thousands of dollars every single week.

I take kratom every day every couple hours to work endlessly. Amphetamine towards the end of the work week if I need it.

I'm the wage cuck king

I am at work right now.

a series of mouse clicks. I've thought about this .... free money with the right combination of clicks in time on a screen. strange

i got tomorrow off, so just on you froggo :^)

i wish i didn't have to work but at least work is expanding my skills and knowledge. working is better than wasting away on your couch posting on Veeky Forums. unless you are using all your free time to learn, travel, exercise, and develop relationships, you are worse than a wagecuck

>tfw I havent woken up before 10AM in months.

>having a sleep schedule

>wake up at 5PM
>mom comes from work and makes food
>finally time for brunch

Jokes on you. I claim welfare.

It is so cold out side i would die if i had to leave the house

I just want a job where I can actually do something productive

I want to be a boss of a small business and everyone gets along really well

This doesn't happen. You might as well hope for doge to overcome btc.

what else do you expect me to do when crypto is dead?

Loveable bosses do not exist?

And? I wake up at 1pm to 6pm

contributing to my 401k, accumulating crypto, paying off some old medical debts, and working on my management and chef skills

I can leave or get fired any time, I really don't fucking mind, but if I can hang in there until I accomplish some of the above and maybe make my piece of shit car a little more presentable too, that'll be icing on the cake

but yeah I'm at the point now where I walk in there with my head held high and do and say what I want because I wish they would fire me but I make them too much money and make it possible for them to take a dozen vacations a year

if I stick it out there much longer I might just buy the place but I'm taking it day by day

None of you have "made it" unless you can actually show proof if not shaddup.

You can make it and not prove it on an image board

t. IRS, r/buttcoin, or some sort of leftist fishing for "rich capitalists" to target

Meanwhile the big boy NEETs are investing in LINKY

Fucking wagecucks. They don't have it good like us cryptochads, do they OP?

The bear market will fix it.

Jokes on you I'm already at work.

What are you investing in?

My life in a nutshell except I'm at uni so days like that only happen when I go back home