Have you guys read justine? it sounds hilarious. just got it. gonna read it when I finish mason and Dixon

have you guys read justine? it sounds hilarious. just got it. gonna read it when I finish mason and Dixon.

Yes, it's fun but a bit repetitive. I like the over the top 'rational' hedonism, where a monk would have his dick in one ass, his mouth on another ass and fingering an ass with each hand and so on so maximise assery.

Sounds like 120 days of Sodom. Absolute snooze fest.

de sade is a horrible writer

>calling him de sade
you know that his name isn't marquis de sade and it makes literally no sense to say "de sade" without the "marquis", right?

>i read translations
sure you do buddy
>hilarious
it is, juliette is great too if the woe is me of justine gets too much

but somehow you managed to make sense of my nonsensical post
i'm proud of you

not him but it shows you can't speak french and don't read informed english commentary. if you'd like people to think you do either of those things, take this as a learning opportunity.

take what as a learning opportunity?

go learn french, read the book then come back and comment

120 Days is his worst work. Justine and Juliette are fun, but as far as ideas go Philosophy in the Bedroom is the best and most concise.

>being this lost
wow. never mind.

yea i'll go learn french for a poopy rape book

wow
like omg
im not even gonna respond im just going to... wow!

man you guys are retarded

so I take it none of you have actually read this book

The good Marquis was pretty boring. I was disappointed. He's more interesting if you learn about the French Revolution and realize that he is interacting with other writers in his work. It's definitely not meant to be read as a standalone work. Frankly OP you'll be wasting your time if you do not have that education in the background.

I've read it and still masturbate thinking about it to this day. Especially the bit where she has to turn the mill wheel or whatever. Damn it's an arousing book. I remember reading it at school and feeling like I was walking around with a snail trail of vaginal secretions seeping out of my kilt.

tits or gtfo

No please, user, I cried, don't make me show my tits!
But he did and next thing I knew he was having his most brutish way with me
This monster was outfitted with faculties so gigantic that even the broadest thoroughfares would still have appeared too narrow for him.

beautiful

if you want me to read that, you know what to do.

Isnt it "les mesinfortunes de la vertue" ?

Sade is not a good writer by any stretch of imagination, this book wasnt terrible though, just a bit silly imo.

He makes his point pretty early in the book and you dont get anything more from it except the sex scenes. It is more of an exultoire for him than anything else

>mesinfortunes
>vertue
non

Les infortunes de la vertu indeed, shit im french and i cant even write right anymore

I just want to read something funny desu