What are some good cooking youtube channels? Looking to learn some new recipes, mostly beginner stuff

What are some good cooking youtube channels? Looking to learn some new recipes, mostly beginner stuff.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mH7vFc0bUpU
youtu.be/xRtQGAm1MP4
youtube.com/user/bettyskitchen/featured
youtube.com/watch?v=9uR66pEeQ-o
youtube.com/watch?v=NqNIvYUnyBg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Well, the one you just posted is pretty advanced. I wouldn't recommend taking on any of Jack's projects until you've been cooking for a few years.

Cooking With Jack
JoeysWorldTour
KBDProductionsTV
Daym Drops

Gordon Ramsay is ok.

Look for old episodes of "The French Chef" I personally think it's one of the best cooking shows around.

youtube.com/watch?v=mH7vFc0bUpU

All the food groups!

Chef John is always great if you want a basic run-down of a recipe. AlmazanKitchen is comfy as fuck, also good for ideas when going more rustic. I also like the odd Ramsay video or ones from restaurant chefs when looking for more ideas into the dish I'm making.

Laura Vitale and other home cooks are fucking cancer tho

You suck at cooking.

youtu.be/xRtQGAm1MP4

Made me think of pic related.

Cooking with DOG

did someone say all of the food groups?

>literally only using canned food

O-Oh

god damn i didnt even have to see anything but this webm to know i was watching jacks handiwork.

The meat wasn't canned.

It was all stuff that was set to expire within the next day or two. He calls it Garbage Stew and said it's a great way to use up the extra food in the fridge without letting it go to waste.

How do I hone my knife skills?

I like Betty's Kitchen. It's southern cooking with a qt quiet kind lady who exercises regularly and eats healthy

youtube.com/user/bettyskitchen/featured

This is how to properly use a Vitamix

STOP MAKING FUN OF JACK THAT WAS TAKEN FROM AN OUTTAKE AND HE KNEW IT WAS UNDERCOOKED, WHICH IS WHY HE REMADE IT!!!

theres a max fill line that he ignored
and the oil isn't hot at all

I did this once. When blending boiling hot liquid in a blender, do not put your hand on top. The air will get heated by the vaporized mixture, pressure will build. Steam will come out and hurt you.

What the actual fuck it looks like a giant turd.

in fact he had to make four pies all ending up like that imagine and actually corrected the recipe so people don't get caught in the same trap

don't believe the anti-Jack propaganda

Cooking with Jack
Epic Meal Time
Hellthy Junk Food

That should cover it for you, OP!

Does anyone have a link of this young looking guy that goes into the history of the dish while he cooks it? The kitchen looks rustic (not professional but also not a dorm). I remember him doing a carbonara like dish.

Thanks.

Frankie Cooks? Probably one of his videos for Tastemade that you're thinking of

youtube.com/watch?v=9uR66pEeQ-o

That sounds p. gud. Someone respond to this man.

I don't feel so bad about my own cooking now

the burgers in back literally look like he just threw ground beef straight out of the package onto the stove didnt even form them into patties or anything

That's him! Much obliged.

No problem! Check out his main channel Frankie Cooks. He doesn't really go into the history that much but I prefer it a lot more. I think I've burned through all of his videos in the last week.

come on i think they look good

Did he put beets in the burger? Why is it purple/neon pink???

It's medium rare.

I just subscribed so I can watch later on this week. Cheers

MAKE IT STOP

Waiter!

I don't know why I clicked it.

Of course his pies are soup.

Be born as a human-frog hybrid and then slowly turn into a meatball

It hurts watching someone so careless own and operating something so expensive.

Because you're a fucking ginormous cuck faggot with zero friends.

Not really a cooking channel, but Life of Boris does put up a few cooking videos that are pretty easy

As a hungry skeleton, I resent the ginormous part.

this Juicy thread is getting pretty salty

anybody have a favorite recipe from ya boy Jack?

>Jack Jr. in the mirror

He's showing him how narrow his half-brothers windpipe is

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Aesthetics

Greg's kitchen

>That cold oil

Gets me every time.

Do you think he thinks to himself 'oh fuck not again' when he cuts in and sees the pink?

He's one of those legally retarded persons who slipped through the cracks, and actually BRED none the less...

He's not self aware enough to know how literally retarded he his.

>easy omlette

how easy do you need it to be?

As I was typing my question I realised he had to have uploaded it to youtube so yeah, he's not very aware.

Maybe I am the retard

nope

This man makes me angry, it's the fact he has a relatively successful youtube channel and has zero ability. He manages to fuck up a packet mix cake, he undercooks all his meats, everything is out of a can/box/packet.

Does this man represent the average American in cooking ability?

cooking in white trash America is more or less just throwing different cans and packages of shit into one spot. Jack's middle of the road

Jesus Christ

hes successful for that very reason. kids/teenagers and lonely, poor losers who only have pakets of shit and cans of shit look at his channel and suddenly think "oh i can make a lazy man gumbo by just dumping my pantry and 4 pounds of cheese into a pot!

how has he not died from foodborne disease?

well he's had a stroke already, and that was 5 years ago so im sure he's had something else since then
youtube.com/watch?v=NqNIvYUnyBg

to the jack poster asshat: do you honestly find that funny? really do you really think it's funny? do you giggle like a middle school gossip girl behind your greasy screen as you upload this crap? that meme hasnt been funny for a long time. nobody thinks you are clever or cute. nobody is clicking f5 in hopes of seeing the thread jester post more. for fucks sake all you are doing is enabling an echo chamber for newfags who are shocked by this. so yeah, you are posting these shitty webms because you hate threads like op's. yet you fail to see the hypocrisy in your protest because you are simply fueling the repost habits that you hate so much. hurrrr i hate this common conten so im going to post common content herdeprp hurr durr!! and so the newfags will post your shitty jack videos because like you they have a childish sense of humor and are embarrasingly stupid. im not going to quote you because i dont want to give you a (You). if you want to see OC then be the change you want to see instead of turning this board into /cv/ copypasta /b/2.

>to the jack poster asshat: do you honestly find that funny? really do you really think it's funny? do you giggle like a middle school gossip girl behind your greasy screen as you upload this crap?
Yes.

ya

it's funny as fuck, you're just a cuck. I hate to say it, but if you look in the mirror you have to see a cuck and to me that is sad.

Jack threads are horribly repetitive but that's life. People will sit through old hat routines if it is good. Jack threads are our Romeo and Juliet. Jack threads are our Oedipus Rex. Jack threads are the greatest story ever told, the best thread you'll ever read.

Whoa... Who knew you could combine the two finest food groups into one?

Laura in the kitchen :3 and Chef John, also sorted and everydayfood

all else is pretentious shite

how the fuck hasn't this guy died from eating so much raw meat

seems like he's stopped, all of his recent videos he checks the internal temp with a thermometer

>frogposter detected

wtf is that thing at 0:20?

It was a jar of peppers that were suspended in an almost jelly like sauce substance. It had congealed and become one solid piece. Disgusting. he used it anyway. It was 1 day away from expiration so he thought it was still good.

This, i want to try the pelmenis but im too lazy

>not really i just spent like a whole hour making myself a chicken sandwich with toasted bread, marinated chicken, grilled cheese and i think fried veggies
Shit was gud

to the jack poster hating asshat: do you honestly find that funny? really do you really think it's funny? do you giggle like a middle school gossip girl behind your greasy screen as you post this crap? that meme hasnt been funny for a long time. nobody thinks you are clever or cute. nobody is clicking f5 in hopes of seeing the thread jester post more. for fucks sake all you are doing is enabling an echo chamber for newfags who are shocked by this. so yeah, you are posting these shitty pastas because you hate the webms. yet you fail to see the hypocrisy in your protest because you are simply fueling the repost habits that you hate so much. hurrrr i hate this common conten so im going to post common content herdeprp hurr durr!! and so the newfags will post your shitty pasta because like you they have a childish sense of humor and are embarrasingly stupid. im going to quote you because i want to give you a (You). if you want to see OC then be the change you want to see instead of turning this board into /cv/ copypasta /b/2.

What happens if you eat non newtonian gravy? Does your shits bounce off the toilette?

That vid man

>doesn't properly read any of the instructions
>says he's too much of an idiot to remember which pans/metals are magnetic
>literally just steel and cast iron you need to think about
>sets it so the heat only comes through the middle ring
>states he sets it to the lowest setting then complains a hot pan on the stove can cook eggs in two minutes
>gets mad that the outside hasn't cooked at the same rate/time

Tru, how do i fond this retards yt channel? I need more weirded out laffs

Its funny but cringu at the same time

Which video is this from?

The worst fucking part about his channel is when he does the 'gadget' reviews. He fucking holds the instructions like a moron and just tosses them out like "Ehhhh we don't need 'em.". He'll then fuck up, cut himself, and blame the product for being shit and not being safe. Fucking mind boggling. There was a watermelon slicer he reviewed, didn't read the instructions for, held the fucking thing backwards, and decided it wasn't working so he trashed it. His comments tore him a new asshole for being retarded, so he bought a second one, once again didn't read the instructions, and sliced his finger open.

They are pretty cool. Cheap and quick to make foods. Also I recommend $3 a day challange of theirs.

>watching tv in 2016

You know they have a youtube channel right ?