Chad Here

Tell me why you didn't socialize with the opposite sex this weekend? If you make money you'll have to, user. Don't be weird. Too bud looking at your imaginary coin charts? kek

Busy* Too cool for school bros

lads whats a good number of sexual partners for a 20 year old?

I did. It sucked. She lured me to a hotel room by threatening suicide.

Because she knows you?

Because she wanted my attention and was prepared to say and do anything to get it.

Excuse me, I have a gf. I don't "socialize" in person anymore because literally all 20-26 year olds talk about is video games and gay anime shit. It's really fucking sad and annoying. Also, on Friday and Saturday nights the traffic on this board plummets because Veeky Forums is Facebook 2.0 now and all the old/ancient fags just lurk and post on other chans. Also, you're gay.

Got near blackout and spent $60 at the bars to make out with some sloot on the dancefloor and then not go home with her because she had to go home with her friends or something

Happens every fucking weekend

>listening to women
>ever
Your fault user

Tfw got money but still sad that I didn’t fuck the first girl I was intimate with. How do I get over this oneitis boys it’s been a year.

because i don't like women and the feeling is mutual. i see hookers and a sex doll in my future if i make enough money. i am too tired to feel shame about that

Hey, actually yeah, I've been there

learn to game better and get your friends to meet her friends, at least get a wing to distract the fatty.

OR for the love of god at least get her number/social media

the only way to get over oneitis is to find more chicks to fuck

for males probably 2-4, females 6-10

Shouldn't you be resting for work tomorrow?

I have come to terms with my own repulsiveness and have no illusion of improving any of it.

I did get her number but I dont really want to text her. Would have been fun to fuck her drunk after the bars. Now that i'm sober I realize she isn't that cute and that im not willing to put in the effort for a 6/10.

that feel. Eventually I'll get lucky.

fuck yes I hate this feeling, thats why I go out sober most of the time now. I'm usually the 'dad' of the group anyway, when I meet the 'mom' of the girl group and we hit it off its the best feeling fuccck.

but most of the time cant smash on the same night because she's too busy taking care of wasted friends

wrong mindset to have. why would you get lucky? sex is an act between two people to enjoy, its mutual. I hate when my uber driver at the end of the night is like "so did you get lucky tonight" one time I said "nah the girl got lucky with me" and the guy was visibly pissed off. dont think like this its a beta mentality

Same but I drink responsibly, already following up on the number tho because she's hot

Yea true. I just graduated college and i'm used to girls tripping and falling on my dick multiple times a week. Now that im post college I feel like a lot of timing is involved in actually taking a girl home. I haven't boned in over 4 weeks and its getting in my head.

Don't sweat it, just go another couple months and it won't matter to you anymore.

Yea I don't drink responsibly. The only way I could would be not drinking. I'm good looking and smart (SE salary) but i'm a relatively awkward dude. I get girls when i'm fucked up drunk and thats about it.

Because I was busy with my own shit? Idk, maybe in my early 20s I felt like I needed to go out every night but nowadays I like to just have weekends to chill. Bars and nightclubs also suck ass, fuck that noise.

Fuck. This is my life now

i haven't been laid in 3 years
didn't get any easier for me

i didn't use to hate women. but now i do, and its not only because they hate me. it's because they're all boring degenerates anyways and as for sour grapes, those grapes really are sour.

>I haven't boned in over 4 weeks and its getting in my head.
mfw the last time i had sex was 1 and a half years ago

most women their only hobbies are gossip and chads. all 3 and a half billion of them can honestly fuck off.

where do you recommend going besides bars and nightclubs? lounges or what

LITTERALLY me, I had to ignore so many women today who were trying to flirt with me
Couldn't they see I was watching my charts??

want to talk about something interesting? or anything at all? then don't talk to a woman. she only wants to talk about her friends and coworkers and maybe celebrity gossip or other vapid shit.

she could talk to me about fucking drywall for all i care, at least that would be something. i don't even care about drywall but at least it would be more interesting then the dumb shit fucking normie slut roasties want to talk about. and all women are normies/roasties and they can fuck off

i can't wait for a woman to flirt with me so i can tell her to fuck off. it's never going to happen though.

Why didn't you stay faithful to the magical arts? I'm going to become a full-fledged, cum-casting wizard in just two years.

We don't talk to them for the conversation you fucking retard.

I mean, it's pretty much bars or nightclubs. I was just saying I hate it. Also friend's houses I guess. And there's always Tinder...

>Tell me why you didn't socialize with the opposite sex this weekend?
>If you make money you'll have to, user.
Elaborate, please.

who am i kidding. i'd just politely say hello and she would be immediately turned off somehow sensing awkwardness like how a dog smells fear and then she'll leave me alone. i don't even have to be mean to them and they're scary anways. so i probably wont say shit.

I wagecuck in the back of the restaurant so I have limited contact with the front of house stacies. Feelsbadman

no shit
thats why i hate them
just walking holes for chads to get their dicks wet
but we're supposed to pretend they're our equals

>cum-casting wizard
Teach me, Gandalf the White

i know. if a woman ever talks to me i'll just run away. that will show them hahahaaaaaaaa fuck i'm a loser

>fuck i'm a loser

The guy replying to himself on Veeky Forums, who would've thought

Because I'm gay

and how many vaginas have you plunged oh wise and might chad? exactly, welcome to the losers circle, pull up a chair

Don't think I've talked to a girl outside of work in >3 years.

Am I beyond saving

I had a date, but she canceled last minute. Then she blocked me. Women are weird.

roll

you're a nice man

I fucked my girlfriend and had her go to the store for me with my cryptogains, does that count?

Also there's an invite comp where you can win prizes of 1, .5, or .1 eth all the way down to 10th place or so check it out

discord gg/5MySqTd

> males 2-4

spot on

> females 6-10

nah females should be at the same number as males. I get that women get it easier, but I mean they don't have to try. see for a woman to get laid requires almost no effort, for a man to get laid means you have to be good looking, charismatic on some level, decently fit. and so on.