My hipster cousin who has been to the coast is going crazy over the new luxury coffee...

My hipster cousin who has been to the coast is going crazy over the new luxury coffee. He says it's just like the coasties drink. Is it really worth it? We're pretty rich (parents make $84k) so money is no object, but it seems like the emperor's new clothes.

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/ck/thread/S7877133#p7877745
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You could always try it once for yourself

>Gloria Jean's
>new
I don't think so m8. 8/8

How much are they paying you? Who came up with this "salt of the earth" wording of this shit?

Viral marketing is getting a little close to home with the anecdoetes.

Where do you live? In Australia, gloria jean's is starbucks-tier, def not "luxury coffee"

Bitch my dad works at Nintendo and makes $150k per annum; you know nothing of wealth.

Where did Starbucks originate?
Seattle.
Coffee originated in the Americas, was articulated by the Italians, but is perfected by the US of America's.
Sorry about facts :(

>No one has cracked 1 mil/yr. yet still bragging about wealth

>Coffee originated in the Americas

>luxury coffee

So... coffee..?

>Coffee is a brewed drink prepared from roasted coffee beans, which are the seeds of berries from the Coffea plant. The genus Coffea is native to tropical Africa, Madagascar, and the Comoros, Mauritius and RĂ©union in the Indian Ocean. The plant was exported from Africa to countries around the world and coffee plants are now cultivated in over 70 countries, primarily in the equatorial regions of the Americas, Southeast Asia, India, and Africa.

As far as I know coffee is Turkish but it could also be secretly Asian like everything always turns out to be

>The earliest credible evidence of coffee-drinking or knowledge of the coffee tree appears in the middle of the 15th century in the accounts of Ahmed al-Ghaffar in Yemen. It was here in Arabia that coffee seeds were first roasted and brewed, in a similar way to how it is now prepared. Coffee was used by Sufi circles to stay awake for their religious rituals

A shopping mall, coffee, and 85k/yr makes one wealthy?

Is this post from a time machine?

I once made a million in a year, but that was through general contracts, and attributed to a busy summer. Most of that went back into the company, save for a down payment on a house and a car.

That's cool. Entrepreneur or came into the high management?

Elevator question: What is the one piece of advice you can give?

Just do it (tm).

Gloria jeans has been around for years.
It's the MacDonald's of coffee....

>84k
>rich
kek

>$84k
>pretty rich
>money no object

Are you 12, or do you live in a 3rd world shithole?

mmmm delicious stale bait

apparently the retards on Veeky Forums like it too, like:

>Starbucks
>Coffee "perfected"

Is pretending to take shit bait seriously the new meme or is Veeky Forums even more retarded than I already thought?

I said it's like MacDonald's.
That means it's fucking shit.

>We're pretty rich (parents make $84k)
You best be baiting son.

he's not

warosu.org/ck/thread/S7877133#p7877745

>Columbian Exchange