So which of you fine gentleman ran away with this guys life and money...

So which of you fine gentleman ran away with this guys life and money? I for one hope this idiot is humbled by the hackers pwning his shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/biz/thread/S7960500#p7960819
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dumb asshole, totally deserved.

how did he lose all his accounts at once??

seems impossible to be honest

can i get a story? im a dumb ass user

I don't watch YTer's and only heard about this guy through brainlets.

Seemed like he was so fucking arrogant and deserving of it.

He bragged about having a ton of money on twitter.

He mocked someone on twitter for being hacked and losing all their money, and said he was secure and smart enough to never have it happen.

Someone then hacked all his email, twitter and Bitfiniex, stole a ton of money. They probably pwnd his router/devices too.

He's been batteling them now for 2 days to no avail.

Someone tried to help him, and they got hacked too for 41,000$.

He shouldn't have gone all high and mighty and laughed at that person who got hacked. He basically opened an invitation when he said that his shit was locked down.

quick rundown

it's him larping in order to cash out without paying taxes

only retards believe he actually got hacked

fucking sheep

I bet you unironically like chainlink too

Can you provide a quicker rundown?

Thanks

he got phished.

How much did he lose?

This guy gets it. He bragged about all the money he makes and now that it's time to pay taxes he suddenly gets robbed of it all by elite hackers, ya fucking right. I hope he gets thrown in the slammer for tax evasion.

This is definitely a high possibility too. But I doubt he has the balls.

>TA chink thinks hes god
>TA chink not god

thanks user, i like you.

Something shady is definitely going on.

I strongly believe he is lying about all of this to get donations (a fake twitter account has already been replying to his hacked comments saying how everyone should get a donation drive going).

Or - more likely - he is using this as an excuse to start a paid-group model really soon. For weeks, he's consistently promised to never do a pay-model and making fun of anyone that does. And now, all of a sudden, he's considering doing a paid group as a response to the hack. I have no idea how those 2 things are related, but he somehow does.

The guy actually knows a lot about trading, but he is without a doubt one of the biggest douches on all of crypto twitter.

NEWSFLASH DICKWAD YOU STILL OWE TAXES EVEN IF ROBBED LOLOLOLOL

I did read something about him wanting to start a paid group before the hack.

Maybe he's going to use the hack as an excuse to start charging since he's "broke" now and needs to earn a living.

he tweeted after the hack that he was sick of the dipshits he has to deal with and if he started his public trading he would go to a paid model. a fake hack seems a bit extreme, just tell people you are going paid, not a big deal.

The thing is... Lots of great free TA is available on twitter and trading view. He won't make any decent money off of it.

Also the CRA will still want taxes for all the money he's made, and pulled out over 2017. They DGAF about him losing funds in 2018.

True, but with the excuse of a hack. I think people are less likely to complain about switching to a paid model.

I still think he's too pussy to fake a hack, though. I mean, look at those fucking earrings, kek.

this EXACTLY

>i have 50k in profits
>tell irs i lost 25k
>great i only pay taxes on 25k!
>25k went missing! (this is where you retards think you're scot free
>next year you "find" 25k well guess what
>TAXES

but his youtube tuts are pretty good for scrubs right? what other material should scrubs like me go though to be able to draw decent meme lines?

>makes capital gains in 2017
>gets hacked in 2018
he still owes tax for all the gains from 2017

His tutorials are actually pretty good. His attitude lately just sucks.

How did this chink get hacked? If he has Google Authenticator/Authy 2FA setup on his Bitfinex instead of SMS 2FA, the only possible way he could have been hacked is if he accidentally downloaded a backdoor trojan and someone took over control over his phone in order to get his Google Authenticator 2FA code so that they could drain his Bitfinex account.

His phone number was hacked but unless he was retarded enough to use SMS 2FA for Bitfinex, he can't get pwnd like that

not if they cant find the money

That's exactly what people are saying. He got rooted and then everything pwned.

Seems far fetched.

This chink is from Canada right? Yeah if you had gainz in 2017 but then lost everything in 2018, you're still on the hook for your 2017 gains. Just like in the United States. It's fucking retarded but that is the law. I had significant 2017 gains but huge capital losses in 2018 so there's no way I'm paying my 2017 gains, or at least not paying them in full. Fuck that. It could take a long time before I recoup my 2018 losses. You can only use your 2018 losses to offset 2019+ gains, not 2017.

he's a pussy who gets off on playing the good samaritan role. that's why he can't just tell people he's going to a paid model. that's why he begs for donations w/o actually "begging" for donations. He's a giant faggot. Honestly it upsets me that he didn't (likely) get hacked, because he absolutely deserves it.

I'm gonna uninstall Google Authenticator from my main driver and use Google Authenticator on a second phone completely offline not connected to a router or anything so that I can't get pwnd. This guy was specifically targeted because it was known that he was crypto rich. Vast majority of people will never get pwnd like this because the hacker has to know that you are a crypto whale to even bother to fuck with you like that.

I don't think you have to pay taxes in Canada if you don't cash out.

>use Google Authenticator on a second phone completely offline not connected to a router or anything

Google Authenticator works offline my dude.

They have some genius engineers at that company.

I cashed out what I needed to recoup my initial investment + $20k or so for living expenses and fiat hedge. Based on my understanding of Canadian tax law with the adjusted cost base formula, I am on the hook for profits that no longer exist anymore even though my cash out profit is only $20k. I don't mind paying taxes on $20k but I'm not gonna pay fucking taxes on $200k. lmao.

Yeah fuck that, I would just pay on what you have cashed out.

As long as you're paying something you should be fine. CRA has no fucking clue what to do, they just want their cut as long as its reasonable. I'll probably file like-kind for this reason.

Oh shit that's cool.

>guyz pay for my TA plz

There's a decent credit suisse pdf on all forms of memelines, TA, elliot wave, etc. Search in the warosu archive

>credit suisse pdf
found it thanks sempai!

can you link it for us ultra lazy fucks?

he deserved it. lol when one of his followers got hacked a few months ago he was so cocky, and said they deserved it because they’re security was bad. a follower said “what if something like that happened to you” and philalone said “it won’t because my passwords are strong” or some shit. lol i’m so glad this gay faggot asian smoker drunk bitch got hacked. he doesn’t care about his fans. so cocky. prob bipolar

the odds of him and then his friend getting hacked at the same time

1/10000000

jebait

Perfect

warosu.org/biz/thread/S7960500#p7960819

he did leverage once and got liquidated. how is he gonna front when he's got no capital anymore? cry russia and scam funds out of his followers. it's actually genius since it'll probably work

He'll never be able to make a major purchase in his life without the IRS taking a close look at his books.

Yeah that it whats more baffling about all of this, if you're truly rich why paint yourself a bullseye on your forehead to attract everyone to kill you on the spot?

I thought about this too. Also good excuse for him to start paid call service.

Some people can't keep their mouths shut. Especially new money.

yeah your strong password ain't going to account for jack shit if your entire phone and by extension your entire home network gets pwnd by a hacker who knows that you have crypto. I wonder how the hacker backdoored him. I doubt this idiot actually downloaded an infected .exe. The hacker was most likely more subtle than that

I unironically like Philakone. I'm surprised to see the hate he's getting here. He puts out a shit load of quality free content and you guys are ribbing him for arrogance? Top fucking kek. How low are your testosterone levels that the proud declarations of a soyboy asian get your hackles up. I literally made multiple social media accounts to suck him off because I know he's a sensitive little poon.

Tbh this hack being deception did cross my mind, but I do not believe he would go to those lengths.

I like him too, learnt a lot from him and only 5 tutorials in on his free YT program. He's literally published 500+ hours of free valuable info.

Most people are jealous haters though, I never thought he was bragging all that much about his gains rather proving how easy it was to make consistent, profits using his methods.

Dude is averaging $1K per day day trading with a $10k position.

Yeah if you're gonna brag about your crypto gains, don't make yourself into a public figure. Remain anonymous like on Veeky Forums. I bought a VPN with crypto (make sure to select a VPN that doesn't log or rat) and bought a Veeky Forums pass with bitcoin so that I can use my VPN (they range-ban VPN IPs)

Only three people in RL know that I have crypto. Two of them are immediate family. One of them is an ex-girlfriend. She hasn't tried to rob me but you never know.

I strongly recommend that you don't tell your girlfriend/ex-girlfriends about your crypto. And only tell family that you can trust.

Too much fucking kek. Karma is real boys.

I never even heard of the asshole until someone the other day posted a screencap from twitter where he made fun of a guy who got hacked and said he was too smart for the same thing to happen to him. That’s karma for you.

>So which of you fine gentleman ran away with this guys life and money? I for one hope this idiot is humbled by the hackers pwning his shit.
Didn't this hacking bullshit get proven false?

Yeah that was a dick move but apologised for that.

Yeah people have no idea how easy it is to get pwnd and have your crypto stolen. Especially when you are being specifically targeted. Most of the time when people are hacked, it's them downloading a random infected file or some shit. Targetting known crypto whales is a much more efficient way to scam.

Who the fuck is this gook?

This. Makes zero sense so many people don’t like him here unless this is some kind of shill campaign against him. Idk. Weird though.

Come on man. I’m a tired drunken oldfag and have managed to spot/avoid phishing attempts so far back that the shit used to be done by landline phone

If he's so smart why didn't he use a nano s?

Worth the effort if you claim to see rich on Twitter

this guy made me a lot of money in this bear market, i dont know why everyone hates him?? feel sorry for the guy. gonna donate a percentage of my earnings if he sets something like that up

This is some good shit, ez money to be made off this.

If you are actively day trading, you can't keep everything on your Nano S. I have a Nano S but I don't keep everything in there

checked

in canada?

Isn't that zeke guy a literal scammer

'bout tree fiddy

That sounds like she got robbed a well....i'm calling bs on this.

whats other good TA/portfolio advice on twitter?

hmm cryptic, is he getting scammed by this zeke dude?

Or is he promoting a scammer? If he claims he got his money back...it'll make tha zeke pleb look like a hero....calling bs on this. Read that zeke guys replies...lmao

Probably
Not sure if larping or retard but how can he believe someone recovered stolen crypto?

no idea, I just read this and remembered someone mentioned the possibility.
>mfw when figures like this and peoples names get thrown around
does philakone need to pull a scam, if you can believe his position. Which seems reasonable to assume i'd say no. And from the general public perspective who are being taught/fed reasonable TA i can see a different side where he becomes a target.

How can he be wiped out then. You don't day trade with your whole stack do you?

how the fuck do you get 250k+ back that was "stolen"

this is a bullshitfacade deluxe ... i bet this lotion (laotian chinklet has done research on how 2 evade taxes)

nasty bitch even has some ponzis in there, good thing she dropped that shit

its not his 250. The guy has a European thing going that also had their funds taken, somehow.
anyway, I don't think they met before.
my understanding is 3 people are affected, so are we proposing this gril isnt avoiding tax now they got it back, somehow
Some weird shit

i dont get what he's saying. doesnt he already use his real name, and he also just got fucking hacked, why is he getting afraid of being doxxed?

He kept ALL his coins on exchanges? LOL TOP KEK

No I don't day trade with my whole stack. Unless you have a manlet stack, you shouldn't be keeping everything on exchanges. You only need enough to net you decent gains.

I don't think he has mentioned the amount of money he lost, I highly doubt he kept all of it on exchanges.

i have no idea saw only this sank was throwing around binance referrals ... which is pajeet tier

its called math

He deleted all the tweets relating to the hack, now his feed is sanitized.

In before guys just got all my money back, time for an ETH giveaway

>chatting to this girl in his videos
>she's his first 'student' now for one on one ta lessons
>he suddenly gets hacked
>she has been hacked before too
>she just so happens to know someone who can help out
>he also gets hacked

riiight.

wait what? is this how it went down? seems like a coordinated bamboozle

i bet they can not hack me out of my 12 btcs

@ValCoins is a fake account, so obvious

is it?

i don't know but that skank was supposedly featured somewhere ... but sure looks like a pajeet scam

Sex

What's the deal with this semen demon?

here's a pic. what do you think bizbros'

Apparently she had 250k, didnt tweet anywhere she was hacked for 250k .....none of her tweets show as if she had lost 250k ...oh and shes made 250k since september. But she still needs those shekels from her binance ref link....