Has Veeky Forums ever had a bug in their food? I found a maggot in my coffee once

Has Veeky Forums ever had a bug in their food? I found a maggot in my coffee once

Found a spider in my instant coffee. Had finished half the cup, when I got this daddy longlegs in my mouth.

>finding half a worm in your apple

My senile grandmother left a tray of pie filling out for 10+ hours before covering it up and baking a pie with it.

Luckily, I already knew this so when it was done I cut into it. Yep, 30 dead flies in every slice

This actually happens?

I ate half an orange segment once and when I looked down there was a maggot wriggling out of the other half. Could've been worse, could've been half a maggot. Didn't eat oranges for like 2 years after that though

A fly landed in my soup once. I didn't really care, just fished it out and asked for a new spoon. One of the few times management kissed my ass, despite the fact I wasn't remotely upset or grossed out, It was a pure accident, but friends girlfriend felt morally compelled to inform anyone who would listen.

I did find a fingernail, not a bitten off portion, but an entire nail in some gelato I bought once. That was kind of disturbing and pretty gross. Owner acted like I had put it in there when I asked for my $2.75 back.

At school in the 4th or 5th grade i opened up my little milk carton and the was a fly in it. I didnt drink school milk again till highschool.

I was eating a little spanish bodega one time and found a maggot in the rice. I know $6 for nearly two pounds of food was too good to be true.

>left pizza out overnight
>heat some up for lunch
>halfway through my second slice I realize it's covered in fucking ants

Also ate some rice that was full of maggots.

Could be worse.

>Have a big ol bag off massive marshmallows from 4th of july
>check to see if they are stale
>still nice and fluffy
>bit into one
>Notice some odd discoloration in the mallow
>look closer
>realize there's a dead junebug
>I think i took its head off with my first bite, but luckily didnt chew
>spit it all out

I grabbed another marshmallow and carefully inspected it before enjoying that shit

>got a salad from Panera's
>enjoying my salad, not paying attention
>bitterness
>look down at plate
>half of a grasshopper's body
>I must have eaten the other half

Once I was cooking bacon and a moth ended up in the oil.

I didn't eat it.

> Be me
>eating shrimp scampi that my school was serving for lunch back in my sophomore year of highschool
>Its actually okay, almost done
>Get past most of the noodles and shit to the bottom
> Oil/sauce or whatever is sort of a pool beneath everything, its all soaking in it
> 2 dead earwigs in it
I was pissed.

Fucking pistachios, every time.

I've found several worms in the fruit I eat, I just eat them anyway, free protein.

Im sure it happens very often and we don't notice a thing.

>leave cereal in pantry
>periodically eat an handful
>grab the box to munch on while browsing Veeky Forums or something
>eat a few mouthfuls and feel the bag is empty, pull it out to finish off
>ants fucking everywhere
>must have eaten about half the hive

Now I keep most foods in airtight containers.

At least one shitty one in every bag. Such is life.

Here's what pisses me off. Say there's a moth or fly or something being a total douche, buzzing around your head for five minutes. Finally, you're just like, fuck you, fucker, and you swat it. As it crashes and burns it always nosedives right into your cup of coffee or something as its final asshole farewell.

I found a mealworm in my cereal.

Found a dead moth in my pasta before pouring it into the water

Former friend had a cockroach half-sticking out of her ice cube in her long island iced tea at Applebees.

This one time, 25 years ago, there was a Fish, IN the Percolator.