Can somebody do the math on LINK

What kind of scenario are we looking at to see 1000 dollar link?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kTg3OdmtA9s
youtube.com/watch?v=z00fTwhmYX0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

$350 BILLION DOLLAR MARKET CAP TO SEE $1000 LINK
link is a meme to trick newfags into buying our ICO bags at ~$3

spamming Veeky Forums day after day won't bring it to $1000.

And screw you for spamming Veeky Forums too

Market cap is meaningless

Sorry boss man, just looking to get a clear cut answer. Hard to weed through the shit on this board, been in since inception.

It's solving a real problem in Crypto which could potentially lead to mass adoption, from anyone seriously in Crypto.

sure bud lol

a non-existent scenario, or one that will not happen on this instance of the universe and our reality

Understood, thank you. Great answers all around everybody, quality stuff.

MY LINKY STAYS SUPER STINKY LINK $1000 EOY

Can somebody please explain to me how this would be possible realistically?

it’s not you fucking autistic pajeet nigger

>a good scenario
/thread

link has a thick fuzzy cloud of meme dust condensing and settling around it so densely that light cannot penetrate through it. The obfuscation and confusion around the meme and their truth is evidence that the price singularity is inevitable. Link will usher in a new golden era for humanity in science and exploration of the universe. It’s happening.

$1.90 by 2021

1 billion total LINK

$1000 LINK =

$1 trillion market cap LINK and all LINK in circulation

$100 billion market cap LINK and 10% of all LINK in circulation

$10 billion market cap LINK and 1% of all LINK in circulation

Kek does not will it.

you are one lazy motherfucker

the amount of link in circulation will tend toward zero

> (Tokens in circulation) x (fiat exchange rate per token) is useless.
The absolute state of linkies.

shut your whore mouth up

Good point, staking LINK in nodes will lower circulating supply and increase the price.

Yes, but realistically how much of the circ supply will be held in nodes?

So basically the ones with iron hands will win.

how will the price be determined if it’s relying solely on s&d?

Read the whitepaper you lazy fucking kike

lololololololol

Im coming to your house to smash your jew nose into a pulp

exactly

The absolute state of link investors

I'd wager a majority, if chainlink even delivers half of what it promises.

So, 1000 link is entirely possible in this facet of staking

All the ones being dumped that were bought above .80 as link drifts down to .50 cents its next high being 70 then .30 then next high 60 all the way down to less than a cent? 1-5 cents is when linkies realise the singularity is zero and 10 cents is when the PnD group that shitposts here abandons it leaving only bitter memes and heavy bags

Possible like an imminent UFO invasion but not in any way probable or likely

i live in an apartment you dumb shitskin tribesman hybrid

The best think about link is the pretty red candles that defy all appearances presented by retards here.

I'll give one worthless link to the winner if you two will do a stinky linky bumfight using toilet seats as weapons

Do you know the definition of imminent? Illiterate nigger

You boys down to livestream crypto bum fights

I’ll take that

Its possible this year. Tbh I doubt it happens, but rate of adoption will determine where this price goes and there's a lot of developers (19000) waiting for this to go live so we'll see. I don't know that there are even that many LINK holding wallets, so if we have more developers interest than active holders it means there's still a shitload of room for price movement past mainnet.

But if you plan on holding LINK for a couple years, you can basically guarantee $1000. 2019 will have some SWIFT pilots spin up and will also see zeppelin_os dApps coming online, and by 2020 banking DLT projects will start coming online. Past that the whole market grows, but LINK stands to grow a fuckload through all of it.

Ah its you. PnD not so good today? Retars running dry? Anons meet Mr. Prajeet, being brown is a terrible reminder of why he was not born white. In a previous life he shilled a shitcoin to retards. Yet here he is. Again.

Thank you for a solid answer user. bless you

rip rufus
F

>You boys down to livestream crypto bum fights

Bumfightcoin has just been created. Finally a real world use for link

I asked a question, i am not shilling. Refer to the other 500 link threads that are actually shilling. Do you think rajeet pajeet can even type out a full sentence without pandering?

I love the way you twitch your anus. Its so...poor. So...desperate.So...link.

My anus is thick and rigid

So you are not shilling best coin to anons Mr.Prajeet, is very good link my dude. Is a million billion year end and the most promising of no dumping.

Easy. All we have to do is get queen Elizabeth to get her ass fucked by a horse on international live TV. Don't ask me why, but it's the only way STINK will 1000x.

LINK will reach the top 5 before the end of 2020

That would kill her and topple the monarchy

>My anus is thick and rigid

Must be all the squatting on roughly finished designated shitting streets.

>queen Elizabeth to get her ass fucked by a horse

well her sister managed it but the tv studio crew blacked out in horror when she stripped so the footage is lost the royals are more careful since then. More chance of catching Philip frying a baby for breakfast

>LINK will reach the top 5 before the end of 2020

alien invasion next year for sure with ray guns and shiet

Your both poor fags anyway

>So, 1000 link is entirely possible in this facet of staking

Is most very good staking sir Mr.Prajeet is be best of investestments to be please buying the link sir

detecting high levels of melanin from your post

Maybe maybe not however I live in a society with toilets. Weep with envy little prajeet. Why don't you savages just sell your sisters to brothels as is tradition and leave crypto alone?

WEED THROUGH ALL THE SHIT? DO YOU MEAN THE OTHER 30 LINK THREADS YOU COULD HAVE ASKED THIS SAME FUCKING QUESTION?

May I ask, at what point in this post did I become a filthy pajeet? Asking to avoid this assumption in the future

>detecting high levels of melanin from your post

Is most best melanin sir please be buying the link or my sister. Both are most cheap for less than a dollar and have most good value. It is true to be saying that you may pump an dump both so my supervisor tells me every morning my dude sir

Youre right user I shouldnt have made another one. For that, I apologize. Although that chainlink meme is fresh off the presses, and my new phone backround so maybe find some solace in that.

ITS SO FUCKING OLD, ITS BEEN SPAMMED HERE FOR OVER 6 MONTHS YOU FUCKING RETARD JUST FUCKING LEAVE

because you are. go empty a septic tank with your tongue or whatever your 'caste' traditionally does and leave crypto alone you verminous brown cretin. Take your shit stained link pnd and freeware bot with you.

lmfao

Why leave? The fun has only just begun

I'll add five to that tally

That will buy an entire slum in Calcutta. The winner will be a king amongst his people, private shitting space, rice, everything he's ever dreamed of..

>Why leave? The fun has only just begun

youtube.com/watch?v=kTg3OdmtA9s

youtube.com/watch?v=z00fTwhmYX0

Would biz agree that spiderman 2 is the best superhero movie ever made

1 trillion dollars market cap
Peolle keep forgetting only 1/3rd of the supply is currently in circulation and sergey will be selling his 650m to all the big users of the network rendering ico bags useless

>Would biz agree that spiderman 2 is the best superhero movie ever made

Is most best spiderman sir indeed like is very much good, rajesh my sisters pimp he has been telling me also of this wondrous link. Its is very much like the prajeet. Not of one thing or the other but something. Please be buying the link now. The supervisor is being beating us with rubber hoses when the bot be dumping and we have not the new buyers from the wondrous /biz.

>Peolle keep forgetting

Indeed they do be forgetting sir and it is most wasteful not to be remembering that like the prajeet the link is most numerous and inexpensive. Therefore be buying the link and get one prajeet free on biz.

Ahhhhhh is most wondrous. Plea be buying the link now sirs. If spiderman was in the investment doing he would most certainly be of the same thought as rajesh that all the biz must be doing the buying of the link. As with the great power comes the great responsibility with the great link comes the prajeet

I'm in 100% on link, but $1000 just isn't reality

>I'm in 100% on link, but $1000 just isn't reality

Sir..sir....reality as swami fakir explained it to my anus was merely an imagining until the dammed British came and stole our salt. Therefore sir what is the real or not? Please be buying the link for the most of investment into the place of the crypto as it will being joy and your imagining of reality will be real. I sometimes when te designated shitting street is most full be closing my eye and of the imagining I am doing the shitting in of the most pristine convenience. The link is like that, just be doing the imagining and please be buying the link sir. It is most like a pristine convenience. Be doing the buying of link now sir.

Ight now its just getting annoying

Indeed sir some do be saying that the many postings of the link is most annoying but I say it is like the ganges. Or a cow. What is not to be liking? in a cow, or link? Please be buying the link. One link thread made by prajeet for each of the link sold is the most excellent bargaining.

People said the same thing about ETH, also remember a lot of LINK will be locked up forever for staking so the circulating supply will be way less than a billion.

the prospect gives me nervous street diarrhea desu

Nice script prajeet.

This man deserves a future. Buy link.

Jesus Christ. Your autism levels are off the charts.

24 posts in a thread for a crypto you don't own (I know you own a couple hundred you poor faggot).

hes spamming other boards as well

>market cap would have to be high.
so what, it kind of is meaningless.

/thread

explain why bitcoin is worth 10k

>(Tokens in circulation) x (fiat exchange rate per token) x (number of tokens removed from circulation by staking [unknown]) x (depth of order books [unknown]) x (number of tokens performing transactional work on the network [unknown]) x (level of speculative frenzy/future anticipation [unknown]) etc etc etc etc etc is useless.
Fucking newfags.

It's shiny and cute

when its properly live all the tech blogs and 24 hour news station will go crazy talking about all the things you can do with smart contracts and how smartcontract.com and chainlink make it all possible. theyll all be like "is this the next Steve Jobs?" blah blah "greatest tech innovation in 20 years" and shit like this

Why is LINK dumping so hard ?
Bought at .2 and made x4 last week.
Hope we're not going back to .5 :(

You have to understand that market cap is pretty gay. It's not like a $1 purchase of link increases the market cap by $1--this is a linear way of thinking. Rather, each purchase increases the price of the next purchase.

Let's say there's 100 xcoin. Person A buys 25 xcoin for $1, person B buys 25 xcoin for $2, person C buys 25 xcoin for $3, and person D buys 25 xcoin for $4. With a linear method, the market cap of xcoin is $250. But that's not how it works. That last buy price of $4 is calculated for all purchases making the market cap nearly double to $400.

So, if we're going to see 1k link, that doesn't mean 350B has to go into it. My example is pretty simplistic, but it's basically the most one person is willing to buy link for is how much all of them are valued at. It is possible that a few billion could push the price of to $1000 if people keep buying and there's not more sellers than buyers.