EU Regulations Hearing

Are we going to get a livestream ot this hearing like we did with the S.E.C Hearing in the U.S ?

predictions...?
Exactly what time this "roundtable" start
livestream?
will it move the market?

coindesk.com/eu-regulators-discuss-crypto-regulation-next-week/

Other urls found in this thread:

ec.europa.eu/avservices/ebs/live.cfm?page=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I thought there was something on March 2nd, this says Feb 26

This sort of FUD always puts the market into a panic. Expect some dipping tomorrow.

yeah is in today!

Nope, it's closed doors, user.

ok so its closed doors, when do they release the content of the hearing ?
not familiar with EU fuckery...

Nope.
Prediction:
>ban anonymous exchanges (KYC, AML enforced)
>have to report your crypto holdings
>anonymous currencies are banned

Does this mean I can make a shitton by shorting BTC?

>New Law: 20% of your crypto gains go the local Imam and refugee center

Yes.

should just have to transfer 20% of your crypto's in to XLM and have Merkil distripute the xlm to the new europeans coming in

50% of traders must be women by 2020. Half of your profitable trades must be redistributed to women traders

Oh forgot:
>Banks have to report transactions related to crypto

If it's EU, I doubt it's going to be anything progressive. Pic related, it's EU.

>representatives from central banks
Yeah, it's over.

Im from eu and all i can say get me out of this yewhole for fuck sake yews always fuckin us in the ass fucking pice of shit germany france and so on

I am ready to pick up some bags

lmao europeans are so cucked, the news can only be bad

gonna be some type of ICO regulations too i bet.

The EU is in an interesting position. Their welfare system is at risk of collapse if their tax revenue decreases through crypto trading, but they also risk driving out future industry and strengthening economic competitors by over regulating. Letting in droves of illiterate refugees has really cornered them on this., interested to see what precedent they'll set

i think it will go 50/50 with IOTA

I hope they respond the same way as SEC.

My gut says that they probably won't. It will be hot or cold.

ec.europa.eu/avservices/ebs/live.cfm?page=1

most likely these fucktards will fuck us deep in the assholes with horsedicks and chainsaws.

Europoors aren’t going to be as favourable but I doubt there going to fud the shit out of it, a small dip at most. They’ll probably discuss FUTURE ways to try to tax/regulate it, t. Knowledgeable ausfag

I don't expect any progressive thoughts. Regulations of ICO, taxes, KYC AML for exchanges. The only EU country who could upvote anything positive for crypto is Netherlands since they have famous tax-avoiding scheme running for long time + weed and hookers. The only country which is balling

>tax/regulate it
That's enough to make me anxious considering it's EU.

>My gut says that they probably won't

Yep. Inb4 the EU: "Muh rapefugees aren't in cryptos, only evul white men. Even tho it's the lowest barrier to entry for a new economy evar and niggers had 8 years to fugure out mining and failed - it's white men fault. Ban!!"

I agree with this. All of it sounds plausible along with strong regulations for ICOs.

>Even tho it's the lowest barrier to entry for a new economy evar and niggers had 8 years to fugure out mining and failed

environmentally mining is the worst way how to generate value

we might be actually seeing whitey making the world worse for own benefit

>environmentally mining is the worst way how to generate value
I really don't get this one. I want to see the environmental footprint of middleman services such as: bookkeeping, value transfer, loans/credit, ID verification, idle computers, market liquidity providers, etc.

>environmentally mining is the worst way how to generate value

1. Nothing to do with what I said.
2. If you seriously think it's worse than the current system in terms of environmental impact - you're a fucking brainlet.
3. So you're saying that the poor starving niglets of Africa abstained from food, and flooded into Europe instead of mining, due to altruism and environmental concern?

not only that but we'll need to add security measures that protect all the transactions, transportation, electricity, the facilities that house the wagies that do the work, the paperwork involved, and all of the costs of regulatory bodies that waste value managing all of that shit.

this
having niggers just live is an environmental disaster not including all the extra expenses attached to the employees from the inefficient financial markets that currently exist

/pol/ detected, back to your containment board

Probably this. It's the EU, expect them to be authoritarian as fuck.

Fucking this. Franco-German genocide when, they need to be removed.

Shitskin detected. KYS

>amerimutt calling other people shitskins

you have to go back

i bet you're invisible at night when you blink with your mouth closed

>52%

pic related, it's you

I want to see the environmental footprint of middleman services such as: bookkeeping, value transfer, loans/credit, ID verification, idle computers, market liquidity providers, etc.

bookkeeping, value transfer, loans/credit are mostly automated and I don't see how new currencies changes anything about that

>ID verification
srsly? peanuts

>idle computers
technology has really evolved here
the less you use computers the less energy they consume, ideally going to sleep when idle

>So you're saying that the poor starving niglets of Africa abstained from food, and flooded into Europe instead of mining, due to altruism and environmental concern?

it is clear who is brainlet here

>100%
pic related, it's you

>your passport photo

>his """country""" is unironically 56% white

At the current rate Europe will hit 56% white and keep going

kek, 97% white country here. Back to

I'll just do the same thing I did during the US Senate hearing.

>Tether up 50% of stack
>If they fuck everything up, wait and buy back in at a discount
>If it's positive, buy into BTC and ride the wave before buying back into alts
>If it's neutral, buy back into alts

I hate being German so bad please get me out

All cryptos banned except XLM and IOTA.

Headlines after the hearing:
"EU could not achieve any agreement".

This is actually highly likely. People say it'll take years for the US to get the regulations in place, well... Hold our beers. The EU will unironically take 10 years.

For anyone who paid attention to the US Senate hearing, other than what the chairmen of CFTC/SEC said, most Senators looked at crypto as a "revolutionizing" tech battlefront in which China are already massive, and they didn't want the US to lag behind.

Logically you'd assume that Europe would come to a similar conclusion, but you never know with all these retarded and tax hungry central bankers who's piss afraid of endorsing what is essentially offshore banking for anyone with an internet connection.

It all comes back to the euro. The European financial and banking systems are comically weak and inflexible, there is no way they will allow something that has the ability to disrupt it so badly when it's hanging by a thread. I expect some serious banking jew shilling.

Furthermore, you make a very good observation. The EU is far stricter than many other economic regions at closing tax loopholes and the like, and cryptocurrency is a huge threat to tax collectors, and a big hole that they'll have trouble trying to close. I don't expect very favourable outcome.

The only saving grace as far as I'm concerned is that the EU has to reach union-wide consensus on things before they pass through, and of course, this means it will take a long time.

Yeah this so much. I hate to be European.

user, you got a time for when they intend to discuss this shit? And do we know whether they intend to announce anything in a press briefing afterwards?

I haven't paid attention to when, I'll read the news when they come out. Supposedly there's a livestream

Yeah, I'm watching it, but nothing in the timetable mentions crypto. And the stream reeks of EU bureaucracy, so I'm going to get asscancer if I watch this for more than 2 hours.