Get in, faggots. Huobi is literally giving out nearly 1000$ worth of tokens to everyone on the stream...

Get in, faggots. Huobi is literally giving out nearly 1000$ worth of tokens to everyone on the stream. That's more than some anons entire holdings, potentially more if more people tune in.

twitter.com/Huobi_Pro/status/967970038849224704

Other urls found in this thread:

hadax.com/en-us/vote
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i'd have to register for youtube and huobi and by the time this is over like a thousand people will have already applied. so thats more effort for a dollar then i feel like putting in desu

This isn't a lottery or a draw, literally everyone on the stream that posted their UID gets tokens, scaling upwards with more viewers.

There are like 5 ids per second.

Doesn't matter how many there are. More viewers = more tokens for you, at least if we breach 1k. Sweet spot is right above 1k.

the sign up page asks for an email and an email conformation code. i click the button and it doesnt send a code it just tells me to put in the code. what the fuck.

fuck this. sign up page doesn't even work

Probably overloaded. Luckily I already had an Huobi account.

UID 31644208 @ILOVE HADAX PLZ SIRS SEND MONIES

kek, fucking pajeeted the shit out of that livestream

whomst is this pedophile mustache having ass

also holy shit the girl's speech sounds so forced

check spam folder

I'd still give her a little sniff sniff.

I'm too lazy to make a youtube account. What do?

its over right? RIP

excellent observation. his stache says white windowless van with tinted windows and a smelly mattress in the back with skittles about

What kind of nigger these days doesn't have a gmail?

>1000$
How much is whatever shitcoin they're giving away worth? This shit's going to end up being $5 total.

damn i didnt make it

Looks like Carls Jr with shorter hair

It's still going on. She said you will need to post your UID at the END of the livestream

plenty of time user
get moving

>Effective time is from 12:00pm (GMT +8) to 1:00pm(GMT +8) at www.youtube.com/c/huobipro/live

So it ended 4 minutes ago.

>we will records the UID with the correct format at the end of the show

So how many tokens are they giving out per person? HT is currently trading at $2.25/USDT

Is this shit still on ? Gimmie the tl;dr on how to get it ?

still on, get in

Thanks for the heads up, but fuck you for 1k USD stuff
I mean, what the fuck are these?

1. get account at huobi
2. find its UID in settings
3. watch the livestream they will tell how to give your UID at the end

I thought they were giving away HT, my bad. Still a good amount though, this is the amount you'll get at exactly 1k viewers.

8$ worth of CAT, 112$ worth of HVN, 3$ worth of IPC, 34$ worth of AAC, 25$ worth of PRA, totaling to 192$ worth of tokens.

How long till the end thoigh? I have to go to work

Shouldn't be much longer. The longest live stream on their channel previously was 1hr 24m

What is the correct fuckng format ?

UID"4444444" @ILOVE HADAX
Do i space the i love hadax ? Do i keep the fuckong "" ?

any questions guys?! I dont know who the fuck these people are or what they are presenting to me.

She just said the air drop is contingent upon something being listed, otherwise won't happen

Just spam it in every way imaginable

do we include to Huobi too?

I feel like the correct format is wrong on youtube. I don't think you should include the space between "@

UIDxxxxxxxx@ I love hadax

Huh, so these are not complete shit shitcoins
If they will actually deliver then thx
(Although their stream and the organization is not very well handled)

i got banned from the youtube chat, am i still eligble lol

so uhh, I got in right at the end. Am I getting free shit or what?

I tried every possible format I could think of since they wouldn't tell us.

yes, you need to post after the video

well that was a clusterfuck. I just spammed it in every format I could think of. Hope they dont disqualify me because of that. one of them had to be right lol

>we apologize to the viewers who entered the wrong format
Basically nobody is getting shit

Only if whatever shit project they are discussing gets listed

That poor lady was getting spammed with comments and couldn't read anything lol, I wonder if there is a way to filter out @I love HADAX

yeah so basically no one is getting shit. Sweet

Well it was worth a shot.

fuggg...what happened? I spammed like 75 messages with every format and then the roastie says some caveot about not posting the right format means you don't get shit? roastie switching it up

i posted like fucking 7 times with different styles

Yeah, I saw that comment from their official channel
>that space after @
Fucking hell, they couldn't even give the right form themselves

If you were paying attention to chat the admin showed the correct format, which was different from the instructions they showed on video. Difficult to notice with all the spam though.

lol format trolled

Yeah that's their official excuse. The fact that they didn't provide a form to enter shit in means no one's getting shit since they're not fucking scraping YouTube live chat lmfao.

Fucking cunts

Thanks for making an account. :)

Joke on you nigger i used a disposable email

What was the correct format?

Whats the bitch name yo

I need to wank and she was dumb enough but good looking

who the fuck knows :D

Look at my previous post.

WHATS THE BEANER BITCHES NAME YO

I NEED AN INSTAGRAM SOMETHING

Anyway, I guess you can vote for today's shitcoins here, if you're logged in:
hadax.com/en-us/vote

Roastie Sanchez, like a dirty Sanchez but you wipe her pussy slime under her nose

lol thx bro my dick was hard from some brap post on here throughout spamming that fukcing stupid UId shit

If these gook fucks don't pay me im gonna FUD eternally

they won't pay up, fucken gooks. all those shit coins will get outvoted and we'll all look like spergs for relentlessly spamming that shit

Pajeets are still spamming their IDs in the chat. Can't hurt to throw it one last time in the correct format if you fucked up.

Nikita sachdev

What the Fuck I cant wank to this

I died when I saw the admin type "y u all still here" in chat after the show was over.

Spot on. Fucking wasted 15 mins of my life listening to that stupid cunt and the fag droning on about some shit project nobody cares about, only to be told at the very end that anyone who posted with the wrong format would be DQ’d. Nobody’s getting shit from these cocksuckers.

Anyone know when we'll figure out if we got coins?

Lmao

sorry u disqualify

I never even used this shit hole bucketshop exchange before until tonight lol

i think they are dropping the coins today

if they dont give me my fucking airdrop i will ddos the shit out of those fucktards

word bro

fucking con artists

LETS ALL DDOS THESE CUNTS IF THEY DONT GIVE US OUR AIRDROP FOR SOME RETARDED FORMAT BULLSHIT REASON!