East coast burger here. Instead of staying up till 4 am to watch this shit should I just sell right now...

East coast burger here. Instead of staying up till 4 am to watch this shit should I just sell right now? If there’s anything less than a PBOC announcement this shits going to dump. The BMW partnership is already priced in.

Selling the news is priced in

Yes dump it all

the priced in sentiment is priced in

You underestimate a bunch of retards who won’t be happy unless they announce PBOC

dont any of you fucking retards think about tax consequences
or do you people have like 10 tokens or something
am i interacting with a bunh of 16 year olds right now

if you pay taxes on transactions u are retarted

15% year plus

This entire thread is priced in. Sell now, I hear that Sunny is just going to be on stage for 4 hours touching himself.

> tax
> unverified chink exchange
LOL

People not paying taxes think it’s a meme now, but in a couple years when agent smith from the irs comes knocking and takes their house, cars, and life savings plus throws their dead beat ass in jail. Well. Not enough TA in the world can prep them for that.

For real though, not paying taxes in the US at least is like signing your own federal ass pounding death sentence.

well no shit
id rather pay the piper now and keep my massive gains instead of getting buttfucked in a few years when all records are forced to be turned over
it is obvious by the replies to my post these people are trading petty amounts on unverified binance accounts will probably be fine since theyre poorfags and probably will be in the red from shit trades

> call us poorfags
> still hasn’t figured out how to get around the tax man

yeah im not a criminal or fedora tier libertarian, crazy right

definitely sell now dude, all this events dump hard

>there isn't a criminal organization counterfeiting our currency

I'm just going to sleep and holding. Gut feeling tells me it won't dump. Even if it dips, it won't be much.

What does taxes have anything to do with this?
Are you talking short term vs long term cap gains? If so, fuck off.

1.Pay taxes on wages needed to spend on travels.
2.Leave burger town.
3.???
4.Penis

Don't miss this opportunity biz

There's an invite comp where you can win prizes of 1, .5, or .1 eth all the way down to 10th place or so check it out

discord gg/5MySqTd

Ether games have these all the time, you literally get paid to shill biz.

I think BTC may take a dump while we sleep bro.
Volume is almost kill.

>What does taxes have anything to do with this?
Kikes are still on their campaign to destabilize the US crypto market by lying about how taxes work.

You pay taxes when you cash out, Rabbi. You have nothing but an expense on your spreadsheet while you're still holding your Runescape gold.

>He can't improve his gains by 15% by trading

Not everyone is as hopeless as you user