There is something crazy going on with walmart rottissery chickens lately

There is something crazy going on with walmart rottissery chickens lately.
They have changed the recipe or something and they taste amazing!
Its like more of a chicken flavor, like concentrated somehow.
It tastes like just pure chicken.
I dont know if they sexually modified them or something but they are not like any chicken I have ever had before.

Get outta here Walmart. Go shill somewhere else

wow i just bought 2 and saved my marriage thanks

Wow I just bought 4 and it cured my cancer thanks

Wow I just bought 6 and now I'm fat.

Wow I just bought 8 and now my wife has a son

wow i just bought 12 and my dick grew 2"

my wife's son loves these
we'll be sure to get some more

I get their deli fried chicken. Shit's boss.

I love these fucking things

I remember working at a deli at Walmart and having to clean the machines that make these

I couldn't eat them anymore after seeing the horrible shit they ooze out. No chicken should leak something that becomes green in less than an hour.

I don't go to walmart but my local Food Basics sells them. They are amazing. But when I wondered why I like them, I came to the conclusion that I was craving the salt. They season those things heavily where I get them. they taste amazing, but my fuck they put a lot of salt in them. I wonder why they don't have to put nutritional facts on them. I think it is law in Canada to have those facts on everything.

HAHAHAHA

Yeah haha I love played out cuck jokes lol

>reduced 50%

it sat under the heat lamp for an extended period shrinking and concentrating the 'flavor'

I am sick of the sarcasm on this board.
Please dont talk to me or my son ever again

Wow wtf I hate chicken now

wtf I love Walmart now!!!

Hey 2.49$ is great for a whole chicken worth of protein gainz.

My first guess would be MSG.

That and/or massive injections of flavored brine pre-cook.

they're probably brined and also injected with chicken stock during cooking.

Its pribly brine, msg and loads of salt and other seasoning.

Or its the spinning around that makes it taste so good

>Im in bed with Walmart

Shut up, target shill! Speaking of which, my mother has been a crack addict her whole life, and because of that I was born addicted as well. She died recently and I was short on money, I bought one of these. Before I ate it I set out my crack, as I was starting to get the itch, but as soon as I took a bite, the desire just went away! Then all the sudden my mother, who previously had been dead, walked in, the chicken revived her! She said "aaaay son, you gon hit dat? No? I'll take I'd den" "ok mum, buttfirst you have to eat this" it was amazing, she was instantly cured, and looked 20 years younger! Also my da decided not to kill himself.

What the fuck are you on

crack, did you even read?

Is it nearly as good ?

What the he'll happened to this thread?
Is it a meme I have never seen?

rotation is the natural state of all matter so it makes sense that rotation would unlock the flavors of whatever you cook

probably because like most supermarket delis, they use the close dated market birds. shit's one step from being bad.

you shouldn't eat deli rotissary birds just like you shouldn't eat any meat in the market that has seasoning already on it. they're trying to hide the nasty meat going bad.

>being able to buy an entire cooked chicken for $2.49
>multiple meals
>make stock

america is truly a wonderful place

if this is a bot it's hilarious

tfw a whole chicken costs atleast 8$ in my country, frozen raw or spitroasted at the warm foods section

where?

wow wtf I hate walmart now

Doan be a hater