Going to Taco Bell

I hope you crash

Busy here tonight

Almost there

So many options

order a hard shell taco but sub meat for black beans pls, it tastes really good

Good thread

Chicken quesadilla

Ranch doritos taco, crunch wrap supreme.

I'm excited

Gf wants flatbread

Not buying a cup with sugar water, buying 2l from station.

Mom* wants flatbread

Coca cola master race

>projecting

Delicious looking

Im home,time to eat

Sloppy

Even so, it's so fucking delicious. I don't know why. The meat is seasoned perfectly and the light sour cream binds everything nicely. The cheese is sharp but not overwhelming.

False advertising at its finest.

Taco shell is softer than its chips parents. Beef is the same, everything is basically the same.

>Meme word

Nice blog, subscribed.

I am surprised to find someone in my community here and directions to lead me straight to their house.

Fucking idiot.

Those newer developments look like shit.

That is a nice house. Looking for a houseemate?

I am quiet and a neat freak.

>saging with an image
Good job, retard

OP is an extreme flyover

Serious question: You seem to live in a nice house, yet you drove to Taco Bell at 10AM on a Tuesday morning to buy garbage tier food. NEET or coder?

He is an obvious flyover and probably doesn't have any better options.

>REEEEEEEEEEEEE PLACES THAT AREN'T NYC OR SAN FRANCISCO

Saging doesn't even work anymore. Hasn't for some time.

He's in Fishkill, not even 75 miles from NYC. It can feel like the middle of nowhere, but it's hardly Podunk.

My question is what does a guy who lives in a reasonably nice house that's hardly in the boondocks do for a living that he's driving to Taco Bell at 10AM on a Tuesday, then bringing it home to eat? Because most folks I know who work from home have stuff in the fridge to eat on weekday mornings. I'm guessing he's a NEET and that's his parents' house.

Jeez can a guy have one day off the job that allowed him to buy that house and get some Taco Bell for breakfast so he can shitpost on an Ethiopian gem stone board?

Oh I take that back then, upstate NY is cool. I thought he lived in the middle of nowhere.

I think that area actually has a growing Mexican population

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who has trouble with the crunchwrap. Every one I've ever ordered has been a huge mess and the ingredients are never consistent throughout the whole thing.
Quesarito is way better.

Post her feet or get out

I love the quesarito, but from my experience they're just as if not more inconsistent than the crunchwrap. Half the time I get one all the cheese and sauce shit will be on one end, and all the meat and rice will be on the other.

you better have taken the way with the S bend

Sorry if I find it a little hard to believe that a gainfully employed guy with a gf and a nice house in a reasonable place is driving to TB at 10AM for breakfast. And posting about it on a Polynesian basket weaving board.

Those pics were taken in the afternoon. I know since I am from there based on the lighting but his phone also tells you the time.
It is downstate. Fishkill is a suburb of NYC. You don't get upstate until you are a bit north of Poughkeepsie. Even the local prison is called Downstate Correctional Facility.

I am not OP.

Upstate New York is everything North of Orange County

Fishkill is not in the NYC metropolitan area

but at least we agree that Westchester, Rockland, Orange, and Putnam are not upstate

>am I upstate?
is this the new "are argentinians white" meme?

if you have to take the metro north to get there, it's upstate

I thought we'd settled this

Is this the new 'go 'za meme?

Kek at thinking a place that looks like The Bronx is upstate

Early evening then, because the sun sets just after 7PM this time of the year. So the 190247 in the pic of the house is just after 7PM. I did think it weird that the sun seemed to be setting at 10AM, but just figured it was a shit phone taking shit pics.

Saging still works.
Depends on the area of Dutchess you are in. Fishkill doesn't have many hispanics iirc unless you go to the Walmart down the road. Probably quite a few working there. Most of those fastfoods in Fishkill employ blacks heavily. I believe they mostly come out of the ghettos in Beacon and maybe Newburgh. They might come out of the slums as far away as Poughkeepsie.

Should have gotten a meximelt OP

They'll have to go back.

nicely meme'd

I'm not too knowledgable about the demographics of that area, but there are a lot of Mexicans in Newburgh, Middletown, and my cousin who lives in Ulster County said the Mexican population there is increasing. Plus I was in rural Orange County, or maybe Ulster County, and I saw a sign for something in Spanish.

Interestingly though, when you go to the really white parts of upstate New York, the white trash are working all the jobs that minorities usually work.

You post this every chance you get and it's extremely unfunny.

If there's an opposite of funny, you have achieved it.

>The New York State Department of Transportation defines its "downstate region" as including Dutchess and Orange counties, and areas east and south.

Kek

Read the fucking receipt moron. It was almost 7pm yesterday.

Someone was telling me Wappingers, maybe just the village, has the highest concentration of Mexicans in Dutchess. You go north and/or east in Dutchess the minority population drops off significantly.

Well I think it's kind of a gray area with the Poughkeepsie region.

>willingly giving out your address on fourchan
literally hope someone pays you a visit

They probably spread out from Middletown/Newburgh and have smaller communities in places like that too

I wish they would come to Long Island so I could have more Mexican food than crappy Ameri-Mex chain places.

Poughkeepsie is a major hub for commuting into the city. I think they mostly live in the town but those commuters are mainly what is keeping the Poughkeepsie region alive outside of welfare dollars, couple colleges and hospitals, and whatever is left of IBM.

That's the furthest North the Metro North goes though, so 30 minutes to the North of there and you're in solid upstate territory.

Not all of the Mexican places are all that good just like with the Italian places.

I was surprised it wasn't Poughkeepsie with the highest Mex concentration.

Obviously not 100% of them are going to be good, but I'll take any Mexican hole in the wall over crappy fake Long Island Me

I would have guessed Poughkeepsie too. One thing I wonder is why there are hardly any Mexicans on Long Island, despite there being a big Latino population, and despite being right outside of NYC.

By the way, I'm a Long Islander and I hate the "on" Long Island thing, I have to force myself to say that.

You go north and I believe you start getting into Albany's suburbs though Kingston might be an exurb for NYC as well. Northern Dutchess is kind of nice. Once you get away from the Fishkill-Wappingers-Poughkeepsie Route 9 corridor things start getting better mostly. Beacon is an exception but it is right next door to Fishkill and is Newburgh's twin.

I've never really been through Newburgh but I heard it was a dump

Middletown didn't seem so bad when I went through it

I've been to Kingston and that's solidly upstate in my opinion, the NYC influence at that point is pretty much gone.

I went to one place called Salsas and I would rather have Taco Bell.

lol that place in RVC, the menu looks awful.

The closest thing to real Mex around there is Green Cactus, it's not exactly authentic but it tries at least and it's pretty tasty.

Come on Mexicans, move East of Corona pls

The only reason I've ever gone to Middletown is for the Cystalrun Galleria Mall. I can't remember for certain but I believe there are suppose to be rich people out there. There are also rich in the town of Poughkeepsie. Yes, Newburgh is a dump except for outlying areas.

If I was going to go to a good Mexican place in Fishkill I would go to Maya Cafe near the I-84.

I think it's an economically mixed area.

I did go to a Mexican restaurant in Ulster County and it was pretty good if I remember correctly.

>that house
>that BMW
REEEEEEE richfags get out

That house isn't even nice. Those McMansions are just elaborate looking barns. They have no sense of aesthetics.

Most new houses look like shit

The houses on my block were built in the 30s and look much nicer

why would you put that shit on the steering wheel ffs

If he takes it off and puts it on then it is so his hands don't burn on the wheel in the summer. If he just keeps it on all the time then to have a more cushioned, comfortable grip.

>bmw
>richfag