What did the greeks start with?

what did the greeks start with?

Other urls found in this thread:

vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/dont-make-go-back-mommy-creepy-childrens-book-satanic-ritual-abuse/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The summerians

>"They know what is happening"
Maybe, but I don't have a fucking clue what's going on in that picture.

uhh, source on the picture? It's for a friend

The parents are the ones in the robes

but how is holding the camera?

>what did the greeks start with?

boipussy

You know what's happening? A massive pedo orgy.

Kek

If the Greeks had had to start with someone, they wouldn't have turned out to be the Greeks.

Must have been cool to be born at the beginning of the West instead of the end.

The Egyptians and Persians

Egyptians

Their writing script came from the Phoenicians, so I guess them.

Too bad their contribution stopped there.

Nothing. Oral tradition.

Mesopotamians

But then who did they start with?

Huehuehue
You didn't trigger me at all kid pssshhh
>what the Greeks actually are best at is utterly destroying and hiding their sources, to glorify themselves only
>it worked
I'm fine

their sources are in ancient minoic and micenic civilizations, I believe they had writing but it's been shown to be undecipherable to modern philologists. I'm not sure the greeks learned anything from them or if they could read their languages though.

Linear A and Linear B,
Minoan, Mycenaean

L-A remains untranslated
L-B has been deciphered

I dont think they accessed the written works, but they definately had their oral traditions passed down from them.

Oral as in pedo boypussi eating.

After wikipediaing it seems as if they might have inspired some architecture and handicraft but there's no direct connection between the cultures, that's regarding Minoans.

Mycenaens on the other hand are said to have greatly influcned greek culture and many greek gods were found written in Linear B language (the one they spoke) which is very similar to greek.

POST "GIRLS"

The Egyptians

this thread is tripping me out

who is this "GIRL"?

You high or new?

sounds like the marifa or something

self-respect

observing nature/human activity

there were probably some stories passed to them from the Minoans and other early civilizations

they faced human existence from scratch and through centuries waited until something came out of it, of course, after establishing a sociopolitical system that had them supported by 3 times their number in slaves.

scriptures handed down by "the elder ones" probably, people have been around for 200,000 years so there's no way for us to trace history all the way back, barely any of the way back really

They started with the Greeks, like you should always do.

vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/dont-make-go-back-mommy-creepy-childrens-book-satanic-ritual-abuse/

reverse image search is your friend