What's your go to alcoholic beverage? Mine is a doubled up Jameson's in one glass

What's your go to alcoholic beverage? Mine is a doubled up Jameson's in one glass.

I drink my Jameson with ice

Am I a cunt?

don't worry about what other people think, you cunt

Vodka straight from the plastic jug.

White wine as of lately tbqh.

I always hated scotch, but I like brandy.
Beer bloats me.

what brand of wine senpai

Ugh that makes me cringe. I used to throw a lot of parties back in high school and someone almost always drank wayyyy to much vodka.

I mean $20 for a gallon given to a bunch of kids who don't know their limits yet is a recipe for disaster

eh how else are you going to learn?

Vodka has a really fucking steep leaning curve. I still avoid it because I always overdrink when I get to the tipsy stage.

Bourbon, either old grandad or wild turkey 101.

4cl Talisker

I don't have one because I'm not an alcoholic

All it takes is one bad day.

having a favourite is for plebs, you should get different drinks at different times

>Beer bloats me.
Puss.

Bird Dog Blackberry Whisky is my go to drink.

Svedka
cheap and doesnt give me awful hangovers

Vodka in general seems to be hangoverless.

It's so bad! I love Whisky, and I love blackberrys. This is like..the shitiest of whiskeys, blended with berry flavored cough syrup, funneled through tubgirl. How can you drink it?

If I have the money Basil Hayden if not then Dewar's

Cola and Rye is my favourite at home. But if I'm at a bar I'll get bourbon and cola.

As far as actual cocktails go, I'll usually get an Old Fashioned, but I'm a sucker for a White Russian sometimes.

Cheap Merlot
I'm Chilean so even the cheapest wine is decent. 2lt for $4 and I'm set

same except i replace your irish piss with dewar's white label when i'm broke and johnnie walker black label when i'm not

I am really jealous of places that get good cheap wine.

Because it's good?

I consider myself lucky to live in a country that exports wine and fruit. We get both for dirt cheap.