Understanding Joey

Just who is Joey, anyway? What are his motives? We know very little about him. He works as a caterer, he is in the California area, and he obviously has a social media presence.

Jack, who is motivated by religious fervor, entrepreneurial talent, and his loving family is easier to read. In contrast, Joey appears to be areligious, unincorporated (save for the sale of t-shirts hosted on a platform he does not own), and a bachelor.

His reach truly is global; perhaps his "world tour" occurs through our watching his videos.

What are your thoughts on Joey?

Other urls found in this thread:

homefacts.com/offender-detail/CA1869429002944/Ralph-Joseph-Hernandez.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Hv9WkKUlWMY
youtube.com/watch?v=RKFjfaHoqm8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

justifying his addiction to fast food (or food in general?) by making a really shitty, low quality youtube channel in poor taste.

nobody likes a fat disgusting white guy, but they love fat black ppl and normal looking, nice canadian guys.

Joey isn't white...

Convicted sex offender

homefacts.com/offender-detail/CA1869429002944/Ralph-Joseph-Hernandez.html

youtube.com/watch?v=Hv9WkKUlWMY

it's high quality low quality content

WOO WOO!

>that video
holy kek

>He works as a caterer

His nails are too dirty in my opinion. I think he's actually a construction worker or some other manual laborer.

>His reach truly is global; perhaps his "world tour" occurs through our watching his videos.

And in this way, reality experiences itself through Joey. For if the world did not watch Joey videos, would Joey exist at all?

Surely he would, Joey is love, Joey is life.

No but seriously I think people have fixed the fuck out of him and found out he is a child molester.

whhooo whooo whooo whoo gang

given how easy it is to get on that list I don't really care that he is

Anyway joey is awesome, energetic, and reviews food like us normal joes would go and eat really. Pulled over with the item, pure enjoyment. Love this guy, donated to his channel awhile back and he gave me a shoutout

This one is even better youtube.com/watch?v=RKFjfaHoqm8

He force fucked a minors mouth

that's not him

Yeah ok, except it is.

>orally raped a child
>"but he gave me a shoutout tho"

>1:55
holy shit my sides can't handle this anymore

"a child"

No where does that say it was a child, just under 18. The US is archaiec about these things. He was probably 18 and her 17 or some shit, unless you can show me otherwise we don't know enough to actually hate him.

US is also incredibly silly about this because all it takes is a girl to say "he raped me" and boom you're on the list

>all it takes is a girl to say "he raped me" and boom you're on the list

Actually, you have to go to court and be CONVICTED to be on the list.

Joey, please.

Forced oral intercourse on a minor.

Some poor kid out there can't hear whoo whoo whoo whoooo without also vomiting and shitting themselves.

It wasn't. In his original mugshot he is slimmer and in his 30's. You can see it in his eyes in every video. He doesn't care about his life, living or dying. Food is the only pleasure he gets. He depends on his channel to get by probably because it's difficult to find work when you're a convicted sexual offender I'd imagine.

Obviously fake, the only place on the internet retarded enough to even argue about it is fucking Keemstar forums and even then it was just one seprate guy with a bone to pick pushing it. Wouldn't be suprised if that was you actaully samefagging and getting some oppurtunistic trolls onboard.

>Fake

Ok Joey, we know it's you.

It's fake you retards

No it isn't.

He's a Soros agent meant to act as disgustingly revolting and stupid as possible in order to shame a certain group of people.

an actual original mugshot? I know the SO's here have to get yearly photos taken.

>too difficult to find work
there are protections that actually put him ahead of other people

Yeah the original one

It pains me to know Veeky Forums will never have prime 2014 Joey threads again.

It also pains me to know he hasn't died doing a food challenge, that would be hilarious.