So you guys don't like the female booktubers? well this is /lits YouTube channel. I reviewed a book...

so you guys don't like the female booktubers? well this is /lits YouTube channel. I reviewed a book. booktube discussion. are there any good ones? why do people watch this stuff? shouldn't they be reading desu. youtu.be/dEVX42Pg1xw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z1OlZI9p5Jg
youtube.com/watch?v=GcipH0RE57M
youtube.com/watch?v=gz-osk01QvI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you think this is fucking somethingawful where i want to see your quirky hipster ironic video you fucking queer? do you want me to follow you on your twitter afterward too?

get killed faggot.

yikes what the fuck is this

Dont listen to this man Op, you're very clearly an intelligent and well-read fellow who has a lot to offer as a Book tuber. Unlike all of those bitches, who are only interested in increasing their evolutionary fitness, like centipedes or cockroaches.

Maybe in a future video you could show your bare chest? id' like that. Maybe with that nice gray jacket, open so we can see.

Jm2c

ye lol

holy shit i cant believe you put that in video form. where a tighter shirt next time desu

Did you print that copypasta out and stick it above the doorway? Your eyeballs forever float upward.

I wrote that. and yes that's exactly what I was doing.

Cormthany McCarthano here, internet's busiest book nerd. And it's time for a review of Bloodmeme.

I wrote it in the thread about that female booktuber and all her shitty books lol.

woah this guy looks cool

>Riding Horses
>Spitting
>Killing Injuns and Snatching Their Hair
>Getting Wasted
>Partying
>Pretty Vistas
>Tortillas
What's not to like exactly?

spot on review

>El oh El le ironic detachment XD.

This is cancer

lol

did you subscribe?

this is what happens when you subvocalize

it was boring

>vertical orientation
>implying we want to see your disgusting neet body

gtfo with this shit

someone can't take criticism without feeling the need to respond to get 'the upper hand'

that's not the upper hand lol

wew lad

ignore the haters OP i thought you did just fine for a meme

I hope you become just as famous as Katie

Anthony Fantano's autistic brother.

how do you guys know all these people. I'm too old for the Internet.

How old r u

not old. 27.

boxy?

hahaha this is great

fuck the haters OP They're probably ycarthy fags who can't admit they got memed and are desperately trying to hold on to their pseudointellectual faggotry

You should sit down somewhere when you do this. Unless, it is intentionally trying to be ironic and uncomfortable. But just watching you stand there with the low camera angle makes me anxious just watching it.

for my next review I'll pace around my apartment.

fucking kill yourself holy fuck i want you to die you're snickering to yourself because it's all an act but your clothes and hair and glasses and facial structure cannot just be an act and its those i hate you for primarily

manlet faggot

>my sides

i just disliked your video on all three of my accounts

lol damn. but did you subscribe?
I need that add monies.

This is almost offensively cringey. Why would anyone ever make a video like this, let alone post it online?

what should I wear next time? mason and Dixon coming up next. stay tuned.

Watching this made me realize that the autism I thought I was dealing with on this board mostly as a joke is actually painfully real, and in retrospect I feel a slight guilt and an even stronger sense of how much time that I've wasted here. And I don't say autism as a way of being edgy or insulting, I mean actual autism. Or at the very least, crippling social awkwardness. Either way, I'm peacing the fuck out for tonight.

booktuber?

yeah I didn't know what it was either until today. then I made a YouTube channel.

Why would this need a video? Just write the review; this video format is just a waste.

>And I don't say autism as a way of being edgy or insulting, I mean actual autism. Or at the very least, crippling social awkwardness.

This is just typical /soc/ reject. He is more normie than he is letting on, but he also knows that he isn't half as funny as he'd like to be so he couches it in layers of "irony" as a crutch.

This was a lot funnier as a shitpost. work on your delivery senpai

>work on your delivery

Don't encourage a cornball. This is the kind of guy who would write a "Sam Hyde inspired piece" and try it out at an open mic night.

Why make a review that's only meant for people who read the book? Isn't it supposed to tell why people should/shouldn't read it?

It doesn't matter whether it is a female or a male reviewer, the problem is a twenty-two freshly graduate considers himself well-read enough so his opinion has any relevance. In the reality, assuming this youngster managed to get him a position he could provide it, he would be turned down and flagged as uncultured but online, there will always be a herd of sheep willing to buy it and give credence. That's the point.

Your hair looks like a menora cap lel

You told your mom you had to poo poo so you could sneak away and film this, didn't you?

Post a pic of yourself you morbidly obese fuck

wow that's the most compliments I've ever got at once. you make me feel so young. I'm 27 and only graduated highschool lel. that's my apt I've never been on that boardaight
who's Sam hydeit's for my own enjoyment and to piss you guys off lol

you guys are cracking me up

I was talking in general, I didn't open the link the original poster—you?—provided. Still, you're way too young to give any interesting comment.

lol you're such a faggot

This is really not funny

>and only graduated high school
We can tell.

holy shit this is cringy

hey I take offence to this. I enjoyed that book.

how to make less cringe? should I watch other reviewers? do more than one take?

oh fuck I have a great idea. what if I write the review and let my girlfriend do the video instead of me. I'm genius

Whats the password and email so we can all post vids there

sharpen your sarcasm and humor a little bit, sorta open mic ish. your presence should be a little more comfortable. you play with your pocket like you don't know what to do with your hands.

you have potential- but work on image, presentation, being comfortable in your own skin etc.

maybe sit down and have something in the background?

noted. all very true. I've never done anything like this before. probably never will again? who knows

So this is the average Veeky Forumsizen? Somehow expected.
>its ironic dude you woulnd't get

well i don't think this should discourage you, i think you should make more. just work on some things and find your fit. there's no book reviewers that cater to this corner of the internet, so you may be onto something. keep going, but just remember that you have competition. look at other videos and understand what your competition is. you're trying to get a loyal crowd/views

oh this isnt discouraging. i love when Veeky Forums talks shit. its entertaining. even more so when its directed at me. i never should have drank yesterday.

you could take it to an extreme- take your anxiety further. review books, and always appear uncomfortable and slightly autistic.that could be your thing. that would be funny. think about it.

>my piece of paper that represents my ability to regurgitate information makes me smarter than u lel

ok there champ

kek

>my brother was using my account

okay mate.

?

what's up with people getting this mad

Honestly, it wasnt good at all. If you plan to continue, maybe try to use your own language and be sincere. Right now you come off like some meme spouting 14 year old "It's a meme you dip!"

oh no for sure. I feel that. honestly to me though bloodmeridian was a giant meme. I hated it so much. I haven't read any other books I'd consider to be a meme. you guys tricked me good.

I think you might be able to expand on that. But why did you start a booktube channel? what is your goal?

I started mine because I just wanted to discuss books with people of similar tastes because none of my close friends read, even so, it's hard for me to justify keeping it up or making tons of videos like a lot of booktubers do.

the reason the booktube community is so shit is because they feel the need to have constant,daily, videoblogs and since they dont always read and instead buy shit YA books all the time, they make asinine "Tags" in which they read questions someone else made up that are somewhat related to literature.

youtube.com/watch?v=z1OlZI9p5Jg

80% of this "community" is full of this^ shit.

I dunno I made it because everyone was complaining there aren't any "patrician" booktubers. we can fill /lits void. although I started with a troll video. probably not the best idea since most people want me to kill myself now. I would also just like to see someone who isn't some TOTALLY AWESOME SO RANDOM girl discussing the books we talk about here.

Video format is not ideal for discussing literature. Literature discussion on a higher level is largely academic.

wtf is a tag?

you only think it's a meme because Veeky Forums calls it a meme. It's a very good novel

it's a nicely written boring novel. get tortilla'd you stupid corncobber

It's an excuse for them to film themselves talking about random shit expunged form sentences, names or phrases from books.

the most "patrician" if I can allow my self to use that shit term would be Barry Pierce. Veeky Forums would like him more except he's a homo, but he does great reviews and rips on shit booktubers. Do not fall for people spouting 'BetterThanFood' he has nice taste in literature but he's a fucking pseud that like to stare out the horizon with long pasues in his videos.

you aren't funny or entertaining at all

not him, but you're definitely a corncobber. go suck on yecarthy's withered nutsack some more.

tortillafags always get so butthurt when their idol gets called out for the hack that he is

>being this mad

It's ok if you couldn't understand it, user. That's what Kurt Vonnegut is for

youtube.com/watch?v=GcipH0RE57M

:)

>being this much of a pseud

wew lad

honestly this guy is too naturalistic for this to merely ironic
he doesn't realize it but he is genuinely autistic

upboat XD!!!

I actually just got triggered by how cringeworthy this is

A grown man saying 'meme' and 'genre-trash' out loud. A grown man.

This isn't even analysis! It's just a synopsis and a fucking cringeworthy internal monologue!

Nobody here remembers ?

of course we do it only happened recently
>n-nobody remembers??
are you new?

He's not a homo, though. He said in a video he looks for XX chromosomes in a partner.

>margarine not butter
total pleb detected

lol what happened here

no. don't even

You are a meme. Now I am going to shill my own video.
youtube.com/watch?v=gz-osk01QvI

I think that's the point desu

what happened ?