Let's hypothesize what happens if NANO gets added to Coinbase in the next week...

Let's hypothesize what happens if NANO gets added to Coinbase in the next week. I know it's not the most likely candidate as XRP is a good shot too, but let's just say it does for the purposes of this post.

When the fuck will it stop mooning? Like we all know Coinbase is where normies buy shit and we know that they buy coins that are "cheap" (they don't understand marketcap), which is why XRP mooned in the first place.

So let's look then at some numbers of what's on Coinbase now:

BTC - $9.4K
BCH - $1.1K
ETH - $842
LTC - $213
NANO - $11

If it does get added, with the mobile and desktop wallets releasing with it, will NANO ever stop mooning? Like does it just go straight to LTC's evaluation? The collective FOMO'ing would be massive. So I ask you then Veeky Forums, if NANO is added to Coinbase, what's it's ceiling?

i just sent some nano from binance to kucoin, took 2 minutes for it to show up.
we'll have to see how well the network handles attacks, but theoretically they're not a big problem.
I expect this to have big waves, as it scales a lot easier than ETH without the need for sharding.
it's also faster & cheaper then ETH.

who knows? $100 seems to be the low ball estimate.

I bought 1000 LTC on coinbase at $28 because it was my cheapest option.
Sometimes cheap works out well

straight up...I'm wondering when would be a good time to take profits on it. $100 I'd be happy with but would hate to be one of those posters who sold ETH or BTC too early

yeah and LTC is a good transfer coin as well - but it becomes rather irrelevant if NANO is added IMO, what's your take?

are you fucking deluded? why should they pick nano?
sooner or later coinbase will add xrp, normies know about it, it already has compared to other coins a high market cap and a high volume.
IT'S A FUCKING NO-BRAINER

This isn't a discussion about which coin they pick, though you can make it one, it's about what happens if NANO is picked...also Coinbase will be looking to add numerous coins this year so I guess they don't have to be mutually exclusive either

>fast transaction = worth $100
brainlet.png

Other than cheap fast transactions, can you elaborate as to why LTC has it's current market cap, and has held it for so long?

because it is highly used comapred to nano

it's amazing how people still say this when bitcoin is worth 100 times more when it is 1/100th as good.
but it makes earning money easy for me.
Nano is a better store of value. and it even does transactions. bitcoin is worse in every way.

And if NANO is adopted to Coinbase, don't you think it would be highly used? Especially with mobile and desktop wallets releasing?

wrong, nano already has as many transactions as litecoin. and its just getting started. everyone has heard of litecoin for years, most people didn't know about nano until a month ago or more recent.
twitch is already accepting nano payments.
i'd bet you steam is thinking about it.

whats up with the green and yellow id's in this thread. need a pink one for a change.

also NANO will go below $10 again soon.

AAAAA

wtf is Nano? What a stupid name, they need a rebrand. XRP is next, everybody knows that tard... they had to delay because of the insider trading investigation.

how heavy are your bags?
nano is a shitcoin
> fast transaction with minimal fees
> scalability
LITERALLY 95% OF ALLE SHITCOINS CAN DO THAT

That's because of redditfags spamming the network testing how fast it is.

have they fixed the double spending problem though?

You're all going to be crying when the coin is announced.
>It's not Nano, XRP or Monero

It's fking Ardor, I knew it!

It's not NEO either, no way they're adding a Chinese coin

there hasn't been one transaction with double spending.. u can check the public ledger u fucking retard.

dont worry, its a butthurt bitcoin dinosaur that hasnt accepted his time is over

Nano has a very rabid fanbase as well

We are going to Bittrex Coinbase Kraken and Poloniex just read the Nano chat.
Several dogs got raped in the ass this week without a condom.
Guaranty for good luck and high profit.

>Operation RAPEDOG was a succes.

We are at war with Dogecoin and Bitcoin and we already slaughtered Dogecoin.
Bitcoin is next on the list and they are afraid of us because we have zero transaction fees and zero mining costs.

>Raiblocks Nano marines report in, it is time to fuck some Dogecoiners and Bitcoiners up in their asses,

you forgot environmental friendly, no fucking chinese miners, people want that

Yeah these Dogecoiners are angry because their bags are heavy.
Nano is going to replace Bitcoin Dash Litecoin Bitcoin Cash and Ripple

MOONING RIGHT NOWs

>but it becomes rather irrelevant if NANO is added IMO, what's your take?
charlie lee might accept this as well. He started a thread on reddit asking some tech questions. He would admit if nano is better than ltc and the ltc flippening can begin.

>Bitcoin Cash
and ill add that this coin as well serves no purpose if nano works. literally every time its shilled its 'peer to peer" "fast" blah blah which is literally everything nano does and better. its more apparent that bcashies only rely on the bitcoin name.

Yaknow, Ripple doesn't really fit into the spirit of cryptocurrencies. I'd expect to see Monero on Coinbase before Ripple. Full disclosure I am opposed to Ripples approach to decentralisation, and I wouldn't be surprised If some Coinbase Brass had similar feelings. Needless to say Nano is still a long way off Coinbase listing.

Nano is a mess in terms of security, it has a gigantic hole when it comes to vulnerabilities because there is simply no economic motivation for validators and it's extremely vulnerable to PoW attacks.

I like Monero but it has 0 chances to ever end up on Coinbase, it would be like Bank of America selling tax evasion and money laundering tools to the pleb. Guaranteed that by 2020 we will hear a story of massive tax evasion with XMR btw.

if there's no motivation for nodes why are there thousands of them and growing?
pow attacks of any substantial size would take a year to create, and the devs have already been working on methods to mitigate the attacks with filtering.

not to mention i dont know who would spend so much money on an attack that gains them nothing. it would only slow the network, they still couldn't double spend.
weren't you saying something about economic motivations?

>Let's hypothesize what happens if NANO gets added to Coinbase in the next week

Nothing. Its already priced in. The coinbase hypes are pumps, the actual listing is a PnD, it will moon ~2x as soon as its announced. Unless you're glued to a screen all day you will miss this. Then as soon as it starts actually trading on gdax it will tank hard -50%. Then nothing will happen because at the end of the day being listed on coinbase doesn't really fucking matter. Its one exchange.

>being listed on coinbase doesn't really fucking matter

Trolling plebbitors epic style

>
LOOK AT THIS FUCKING BRAINLET AND LAUGH AHAHAH
yes, you should totally wait to buy shitcoins once they are adopted and used by the mainstream crypto faggots
GET OUT

>already priced in

wow your bags must be really heavy

>wow your bags must be really heavy
that's all you got? impressive, at least come with some serious fud because if you can't see the normie appeal of nano you're beyond help
i bought all the way down during the crash and my buy in average was from 0.010 to 0.086 and i'm already nearing a x2 in fiat value
keep chasing PnD shitcoins user, you're not gonna make it

OPERATION RAPE DOG
>Report in Nano Marines let's fuck some Buttcoiners Dogefags and Litequeers in their asses DOGGY style!