£500 is my entire savings, no job, what shitcoin should I invest it all in, or what should I do?

£500 is my entire savings, no job, what shitcoin should I invest it all in, or what should I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

LINK

sorry we're closing, i could get you kneepads for a pound each though

LINK. wait for normies and plebbit faggots to sniff out that Veeky Forums talking about it. Ride the quick pump. Sell. Move on to something else.

Get a job.

This, Link is sort of like the go to "I've given up on life and need a pipe dream" coin. Just do it, we all have a little

Okay all my money going into Coinlink, wish me luck

The only garunteed big gains coin is Link user, but it's a long hold not a quick overnight buck.

You can try to invest in other things in the meantime to get quick 2X's to increase your Link stack but it's a risky hit and miss.

I'd say buy some ETH, send it to Binance and put a buy order on Link a bit lower than where it currently is, it should dip a bit soon due to BTC dropping again.

Also if you want, maybe go half in on Link and use the other half to diversify. Chasing shitcoin moons is dangerous though.

Short the original shitcoin on bitmex with 50x leverage

REQ

if you are going to actually put fiat into crypto.... firstly your doing it wrong.
secondly buy verge.

otherwise try to learn mining and start with something like doge.

>Mining is not essentially converting fiat through power consumption/pc parts into crypto

Invest in a Colt 9mm and one bullet

There are cheaper ways to tickle yourself, dude.

amazon.com
/gp/aw/s/ref=is_s_ss_i_3_9?k=knee+pads+heavy+duty&sprefix=knee+pads&crid=15B1NS02SDX59

RBlock

Invest in currency, in coins, to pay for the bus to get you to your job.

Good luck user. You could lose it all, probably won't. Just don't get greedy. If you turn your 500 into 600, then sell and be happy. All the faggots here trying to get rich hitting the jackpot with the various shitcoins being shilled. Srsly, if you can turn 500 into 550, count it as pretty good. How long would it have taken you to get that much return in a savings account?

>get a set of pic related for less than 50
>set up backpage account advertising your "holes-for-two" offer
>use 200 for taxi fare
>use 250 for tranquilizers
you should be able to leave each encounter netting a 50 profit without remembering it

Bitcoin x50 leverage on BitMex

THIS