Taking a look at the weekly charts before bitcoin even got into a bubble...

Taking a look at the weekly charts before bitcoin even got into a bubble, the mean of this is somewhere between $500-$1000 before it took off last year to unprecedented highs. It would've been priced around $1000 by now if it was allowed to rise in a normal fashion. Will Bitcoin even drop further than that now considering the bubble has popped?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UYHFrf5ci_g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Daily reminder that it's just going to drop like a stone in the weeks to come. I warned you kekcoin fags but you wouldn't listen. Enjoy your bags.

I'm okay with bitcoin going down as long as the money goes into my alts and doesn't leave the crypto space.

Compare this chart to the crypto marketcap

you should post a chart that actually accounts for the last three weeks as well...

You're on to something OP. This is obviously in a bubble and it will crash back down to Earth. Buttcoiners are just in a denial. No asset class on Earth rises more than 2000% in a span of one year unless of course it is a bubble, which is what it is.

Crypto is over 3 times a year if u lisen to /byz/ ewerytime it drops u see autists screaming and ewerytime ewerything is green they act like experts youst chill mate

t. sold at 6k and wants back in
SAD

This thread is being reposted daily. Changing the OP pic would take actual effort.

Looking at your chart it hasn't even finished the capitulation stage yet. It's clearly going to drop further even if does so slowly now but I think below $1k is farfetched. Using my meme line analysis it's around $2-3k, that is if it really doesn't crash rock bottom due to people now seeing it as a scam.

Your mean line is a bit off. It's a support line of ATLs.

Despair was $6k. There are better crash charts out there.

Really curious why people don't think this will happen. OP is right.

Ok fucdud
>>#7966666

Kek.

I won't be surprised if this is the case in the future but it's clear people are staying away from it for now. Remember that there are normies who bought in at 20k and got burned all the way down to 6k. It's a scam in their eyes. It's going to take years for people to invest back in and trust it again or it's going to take something big like mass adoption in order for it to rise. As it stands, it's not even used for payments in big retail businesses right now. It's just too much of a hassle to use bitcoin with high transaction fees and the low speed on which transactions take place to finish.

They're delusional buttcoiners who are emotionally and philosophically invested in something and they don't want to see their gains wiped away.

Bids at $1100

I would be happy if it even reaches this price. That means bitcoin has become cheap enough to get in again and this might trigger a buying spree that's going make BTC rise again. It's a cycle.

From the words of Warren Buffet:
>The stock market is a device for transferring money from the impatient to the patient.

Applies to most markets really.

I agree, and I think this is a good thing. Now the developers have some time to develop and test 2nd layer solutions before the FOMOLAMBOMOON people return.

Bitcoin is a scam.

Yep. So it's clear Bitcoin is going down and drop back to its pre-bubble levels. It's going to take years before this recovers. In the meantime, back we go to our wagecuck selves

it's ridiculous that bitcoin gets to determine what happens in the crypto space, especially since we're gonna see smart contracts become the main resaon for its utility in the next months/yeras

if BTC crashes that's ok as long as the useful altcoins take most of the capital

Most exchanges need altcoins to be converted back to bitcoins in order to cash out. It's safe to conclude that bitcoin crashing will also mean altcoins crashing in value too. It's a domino effect. If you want altcoin values to rise, it needs to be decoupled from bitcoin.

Alt coin will not take most of the capital, btc is still connected with most of them, whey will be killed together.

most altcoins are shit. but some facilitate useful uses of the blockchain, like AMB, or have privacy functionality, like Monero, should thrive

BTC is just fucking useless. it literally has no use

cant wait for fairx to destroy it once and for all

Bitcoin is useful, that is if its nodes were allowed to grow in-line with the number of people and transactions using it. Too bad this wasn't allowed to happen as bankers have begun to take full control of it with the implementation of the Lightning Network. Seems Jews/Bankers/Illuminati/whatever corrupt whatever they touch.

youtube.com/watch?v=UYHFrf5ci_g

It's doesn't matter if some alts are useful, its about reaction from the market, the market will kill all

you sound like a brainlet who missed the main train

Holy shit! How are people not in arms about this? Are people really this clueless? I've had it Veeky Forums, they win. It's time to hop on to the winning team. It's clear this is a losing battle.

How the hell do Jews keep on winning?

Could it be that the Jews were the true chads all along?

how does the 'mean' line you drew look the same as the 'mean' on the right to you? lmao

note: bullish pinbar/hammer on the MONTHLY chart at the moment. that will outdo any other signal. if price action stays like this until end of feb, march is bullish

What are you talking about? This is what the candle on the monthly chart looks like. If the month ends with this going down further than it is now, then expect a major bear market soon.

BTC is dangerously close to breaking the 9600 resistance. If it goes beyond that and closes below it for the day, expect all hell to break lose.

That's what I'm expecting. If the market is as easily manipulated as we all apparently know it is and institutional money really is coming there's no way they're getting in at 15k. You don't get to be institutional money by paying that much for shitcoins.

>linear chart
fucking newfags

The only reason that comes to mind to all the HODL shilling in here (despite the obvious downtrend) is because they either:

A) Went all in ATH and are losing
B) They invested so much time and money that they don't want to see their measly gains wiped away when they could've cashed out at the highs and get maximum profit
C) They are emotionally and philosophically invested. It won't matter if they lose as long as crypto gets mass adopted

Whatever the case, it's only going downhill if the market doesn't turn around soon. Obviously we can't know for certain what will happen but TAs and Fundamentals suggest of this going down. In the off chance we're wrong, I've already prepared a decent amount of fiat to be invested into BTC.

>OH NOES MY INVESTMENTS ARE LOSING! WHAT AM I GOING TO DO?! MOMMY AND DADDY ARE GOING TO GET MAD AFTER I CONVINCED TO GO INTO CRYPTO AFTER SEEING LINKY THREADS ON Veeky Forums
>I KNOW! CHANGE MUH AXIS AND LINES! THAT SHOULD WORK AND GIVE ME COMFORT

Agreed. The linear charts here trigger me like exercise triggers a feminist.
But I also agree with the OP in a sense. Even the log charts show that we are on a long term downtrend. I see the bottom being around 2k rather than 1k though.

this

Today's the make or break day. If it goes up this will probably turn the market around. If not and it breaks the resistance around 9600, then expect this shit to go down and drop like a rock. Just be ready for either scenarios just in case.

Forgot meme chart.

this is why new exchanges are moving towards fiat pairing for alts

btc will still affect their prices but at least you won't have to buy btc just to buy alts in some cases