Looking for a microwave brownie recipe that kicks ass...

Looking for a microwave brownie recipe that kicks ass. I have a chick coming over to netflix and chill and wanna impress her before we have long ass sex.

Added points if you can make ramen brownies in a microwave. We love that shit

Other urls found in this thread:

munchies.vice.com/en/recipes/fudgy-chocolate-brownies
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

brownie and ass sex are you sure

Fuck off man i need a recipe!

Very basic, very versatile brownie in a mug recipe, 1 serving:
3 tbsp each: water, flour, sugar
2 tbsp each: cocoa powder, vegetable oil
A dash of vanilla extract (optional, but recommended)
Mix ingredients well. Wipe down the insides of the mug above the batter for a nicer presentation before nuking 2 to 3 min. Wherever the batter fills the cup up to is about the same height the brownie will be after cooking. Serve with a scoop of ice cream on top, or a dollop of whipped cream.

Modify the recipe as you need it, OP.
>more oil and water = more moist
>more sugar = sweeter
Etc.

Not recommended:
Eggs. Turns everything into a rubbery mess.

I need it for microwave. I bought premade brownies i want them hot

Nothing that comes out of a microwave would impress me.

Ur probly fat so gtfo

>chick
>netflix and chill
> long ass sex

I really hope this thread is b8 Jesus Christ

you're awfully rude for someone in need

that user is right, what you're trying to do is fucking pathetic and wouldn't impress anyone who has a basic sense of self-value

I bet ur a muslim i hate sand people!!! Go!!!

>hoes getting this assblasted over blatant shitposting

>microwave brownie
>impressive
Surely you jest? If you want to impress her make some actual fucking brownies you lazy shit

Do you have an oven? I have a recipe for dank ass two bite brownies.

>Hoping to get your pole polished for some less-than-mediocre deserts

Do you also pay hookers with Kit Kat bars?

i didn't realize that i like it when someone called me a hoe

not op, but i'd like the recipe

Just google "two bite brownies" or "mini brownies". You'll find dozens of recipes, likely all claiming to be the best, just like user there.

2/3 cup unsalted butter, softened
3/4 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar, lightly packed
1 teaspoon vanilla extract or 3 table spoons of maple syrup
2 large eggs
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
Optional 1/2 cup mini semisweet chocolate chips

Cream together the butter, sugar, brown sugar and vanilla until light Add the eggs and mix again

Whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, salt and baking soda. Add the dry ingredients to the butter mixture and mix until well combined.

Chill the dough in the fridge for 1-2 hours until it is firm. (trust me, it's going to be really runny otherwise)

Preheat the oven to 350°F and butter or oil the pan you're going to use. Once chilled dump it into the pan and spatula or fork it until it's even.

Bake for 9-10 minutes. I cannot stress this enough. When you pull it out, the top layer will be semi-firm, but the rest gooey. That is what you want it to be. Anything longer and it becomes cakey and you don't want it like that.

Leave it out to cool down for 15 or so minutes. Then place into the freezer for an hour to an hour and a half.

If you have some coconut, I recommend tossing in half a cup in place of the chocolate chips. It adds another dimension. Whatever the case is, this brownie is fucking decadent compared to anything else i tried. Homemade or store bought alike.

I hope you enjoy.

So OP, why do you want to make microwave brownies?

You know the effort level is roughly the same between microwave and real brownies, right?

Either way you have to make a batter, just one takes 2 minutes in the microwave, the other takes like 10 in the oven, but has the side effect of making your place smell delicious.

Are you a girl?

First time browsing Veeky Forums here
Cheers, user
It's delicious

>nuking 2 to 3 min
Are you illiterate or some shit?

Is that pistachio or mint ice cream?

Glad you enjoyed it

>brownies in a microwave
>ramen brownies
wtf is going on? is this Veeky Forums now?

>long ass sex
>garbage pussy
>microwaving food
Jesus christ.

This. I mean, if someone handed me some soggy fucking mug-brownie, my first thought woulnd't exactly be "I wanna fuck this person".

I don't even see how the brownie would tip the scales from no sex to sex. Like, "well, I don't really feel like it, but I could blow you for a brownie"

>ramen brownies
>microwaving
>microwaving in hope to impress a girl
top fucking kek

How much is eggs is recommend to make normal brownies? when i use 2 they come out rubbery and stuff.

You don't need eggs.

>microwave

Microwaves are evil.

How is that even possible? Why does it even say eggs on the box? I want those chewy/crunchy brownies that white people make.

Pray to the god of whiteness for vitiligo, then.

Pistachio
I appreciate the share, man

I knew a guy that was convinced that microwaves being used to cook food is what was giving people cancer

munchies.vice.com/en/recipes/fudgy-chocolate-brownies

I'd avoid being in the same kitchen with high pitched bzzzzzzs anyway. If you are able to hear that in the first place, it'll kill it with time. Not very useful if you are not native ass hunter or industrial music hipster, but