Do you get I.D'd if you order something from McDonalds at age 14...

Do you get I.D'd if you order something from McDonalds at age 14? My brother wants to know not me and he is bringing some 12-13 year old friends with him

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yyzDKAx8seU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not unless it's a Euro McD's that serves alcohol, and they try to order alcohol.

either shitposting is becoming very abstract or you are mentally handicapped

mcdonal not r rated stupid mcdonald g rated.

Don't listen to him, OP.

McDonald's menu contains ingredients (mostly chemicals) that are not allowed to be sold to customers under 17.

Go for a nice and fresh flame-grilled Whopper Jr. ® at Burger King™, they don't have any of that shit and never ask for ID. Have it your way, little man.

youtube.com/watch?v=yyzDKAx8seU

>(mostly chemicals)
Chemicals are bad, dude.
You shouldn't ingest any chemicals, particularly cigarette smoke or Maruijana or even HEROIN!
Man, I used to be a High School Guidance Councillor in a "bad-ass" "hood" (Idaho Massive, Shout Out to ma' crew!) and i know what you're going through, Home-Dog!
It's a "drag" when your "olds" are doing a "number" on your "head" and you just want to "chillax" with your bros!
Dude, you should come here more often and we can have a proper "rap" without the "normies" enforcing their fascist, parenting bullshit ( God, forgive my blasphemy!).
Remember My Main Man, Jesus was a rebel too and he managed to do some pretty "fucked up" stuff!

is this meta-meta-shitposting?

The cashiers won't, but a plainclothes police officer might. Keep an eye out for any guest who seems to be listening to people at the counter.

Do you need some advice ?

Shut up and buy that burger

wtf is going on in here

what even is this post

I love you.

>Remember My Main Man

oh yeah?

the best Burger King shill post I've ever seen.

>mostly chemicals
Mom gtfo here.

Why does that poor man have Frylock on his cheeks?

The older I grow, the more I see that Veeky Forums truly is the best board for threads such as these

What the fuck am I reading

Forget what you're teachers told you, there IS such a thing as a stupid question.