Why does cutting a sandwich from corner to corner make it taste better then cutting it straight across?

Why does cutting a sandwich from corner to corner make it taste better then cutting it straight across?

step it up

triangles are just more aesthetic to the eye and easier to fit in your mouth.

It's something to do with the square root of 2 being irrational

Because I'm less concerned about getting food in my beard when each bite is a sharp corner and not a stupid long straight edge.

The why are penises tubular?

There's only one nasty corner bite on a triangle so nicer eating experience

Dunking

No amount of beard can hide that babyface.

Corner for a cooked sandwich, straight across for an uncooked samdwich

You know it to be true

I feel like cutting diagonal makes it a shitload easier to eat

Its just a spun triangle

Speak for yourself.

It doesn't. It just makes it easier to eat. Enhanced experience = more enjoyment

Straight across is always superior.

It provides a better distribution for most ingredients based on their normal placement.

The corner bite is the best part, fuck you.

Great method to have your sandwich fall apart. You can't hardly dip a 4x either and I'm not putting sticks in my food.

It doesn't change the taste but it streamlines the actual eating because acute angles are easier to fit in your mouth.

because you have the mind of a fucking 4 year old

This

>cutting your sandwiches
Fucking children. Do you still let mommy tie your shoes?

Cutting sandwiches diagonally gives better presentation. I don't cut them at home, but I would if I were making one for someone else.

this is correct

>dipping
>I also enjoy cock

This. Whenever I've cut a sandwich I make, it ends up falling apart because I can't grip it and hold everything together.

the lizard people have bred us to take pleasure in the sight of triangles. that's why all the stuff you buy has triangles on it!

Either you don't know how to make a balanced sandwich, or you don't know how to take care of your knives and mangle everything you try to cut.

The thought of eating an uncut sandwich is almost as disgusting as the thought of putting an uncut dick in my mouth; it's simply uncultured.

Kek I don't even know what to respond with. Okay, the only sandwich that needs to be cut is a sub. A normal sandwich doesn't really fucking matter either way. There you go. Talk about aesthetic or amount of crust all you want but I'm still eating my sandwich. A sub from a restaurant? It HAS to be cut or it's actually not easy to eat or practical. Normal sandwich don't need to be cut for any good reason that if your a child.

Same reason why eating a watermelon slice is easier when it's cut into a triangle instead of a half circle

toothpicks, nigga

A sub/baguette sandwich is pretty much the only type of sandwich that Doesn't need to be cut.

Holy shit why have I been overlooking this

I haven't seen someone be this wrong on here in a long time.

If it can't be cut from corner to corner then it's not a sandwich.

Hamburger btfo.
Captch needs to be rewritten.
This is a game changer!

have you tried using your hands instead of your feet?

Go back to /x/, fag.

this

I literally cut ALL my sandwhiches. Only a virgin neckbeard faggot would eat a whole sandwhich without cutting it first.

*sandwiches

*sandwich

Do you cut your burgers too?

Problem?

what about a hoagie?
or a chicken sandwich?

Reminder Ramsay says in his chip-butty video to never slice at an angle.

>tumblr
no problem on my end, miss!

There's no beetroot on that burger so of course I got a fucking problem.

there's more surface area of the inner sandwich revealed, which makes it more pleasing visually. it's a presentation thing

it's not actually tastier, but it makes it look better.

You can't properly dip square sandwiches in ketchup or mayo.

>dip square sandwiches in ketchup
>dip sandwiches in ketchup
>dip in ketchup

why

Same reason you dip anything in ketchup.

>Same reason you dip anything in ketchup

Lubrication

toothpicks in a sandwich always makes it taste better.

Reminder that Ramsay is too lazy to stir his pasta every now and then and puts olive oil in the water to save him the effort.

Reminder that Ramsey never actually played football and he's a huge fucking liar.

Reminder that Ramsey killed his dad.

Quoted for truth.

Reminder that Ramsay sold nuclear secrets to the Soviets to subterfuge the West.

cutting in half vertically is superior, gives symetrical halves. gtfo w/ ur BS propaganda OP.

W... what?

If they are cut into rectangles, there was no reason to make the cut in the first place, you already had a rectangle.