Do people actually like papaya?

Do people actually like papaya?

frozen in smoothies. never had it fresh.

Hawaiian papayas are god tier. Most of the ones I've had on the mainland are either bland or outright bad.

Yeah, I'll have the recession special and a Papaya drink. No fries. Thanks.

I love papaya juice, I love papaya salad, but can't for the life of me figure out how to use the fucking things to cook on my own.

Tried to make papaya salad once, it was a great disaster.

Yes. Green papaya salad is great.

No. people only pretend to like papaya to seem cultured. Its actually pretty disgusting as far as fruit goes.

So hawaiian papayas are the tiny ones? A store by me sells these, plus the giant ones. Do they actually taste different?

And yeah, papaya tastes like buttcheeks.

Pussy filled with ants

It depends on how ripe the papaya is. If it's not ripe then it'll just be bitter. They're actually very good.

Papayas are pretty common here. I used to buy 1 lb of chopped papaya. Ready to eat. 2 days max in the fridge. For about 1 dollar.

Shaved unripe papaya + shaved carrot + fish sauce or salt + sugar + lime juice + chili pepper, let sit for 30-45 mins. Bitterness away.
Add crushed roasted peanuts, cilantro and all them Asian herbs alike, serve as a salad or shove it into a bang mi loaf. 10/10
Optional shredded beef jerky.

Yes, but only the small ones from the islands.
the larger, central american kind are aweful.

Side note: Papaya seeds make a fantastic salad dressing, they have a slightly peppery flavor.

>aweful
*awful*

papaya is literally subhuman tier kys OP

I like them in a batido with pineapple, but not on their own.

God Tier

People eat it as a laxative where I live. I like eating it with honey

Papaya smoothie is GOAT.
OP doesn't like it.

Papaya is the nastiest garbage fruit I've ever tasted.

I have several papaya trees in the yard. Each morning I'll get the long stick and poke the ripe yellow papayas from on high and try to catch them as they fall. I'm eating one right now actually. Having said that, southeast African papayas fresh from the tree are likely impossible to beat in terms of quality.

I like the seeds better than the fruit.

I once had a great papaya and it made me think I like papaya but the ones I get in the local supermarket are terrible. Admittedly I live in Finland so I might not be getting the most freshest and ripest papaya available.

I absolutely adore them. Easily one of my favorite fruits of all time. But I should say that I was born in Kenya and papaya was one of the main things my mother fed me as baby food.

It never even occurred to me there might be people out there who don't like it...

>But I should say that I was born in Kenya
Did /thedonald/ brigading drive you out of your home site, Barry?

lol nah my father was just working overseas at the time. I'm Scottish. Still fucking love papaya though.

>eating nigger fruits
I bet you eat bananas and chocolate too you fucking degenerate

The recipe I followed told me to add crushed dry shrimp. Worst idea ever in history

>I'm Scottish.
Seems that you're Kenyan, m8. Did mummy mess with a bull?

>not getting enough potassium/antioxidants

ya kno, mom is right, you need a better diet. and exercise and sun too ya fat pale neckbeard. sheesh.