makerdao.com/
reddit.com/r/NEO/comments/7u8hia/alchemint/
finder.com.au/polymath-and-bnktothefuture-partner-for-asset-tokenisation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Muslims
>kikery
Serves right for trusting Mohamed

How do we know it's a scam?

Look at the team. It's Russians, Jews and Muslims. What else could it be?

I dont even check the price anymore

I too very rarely check if Abraham Lincoln is still dead.

HA

There are so many stable coin type shit now that Jibrel might not make it.

Lots of ICO now tokenizing fiat and other assets.

Give me 1 example of a coin, tokenizing all kind of financial assets, while maintaining a stable coin option.

Just one

Maker DAO
makerdao.com/

Alchemint
reddit.com/r/NEO/comments/7u8hia/alchemint/

Polymath
finder.com.au/polymath-and-bnktothefuture-partner-for-asset-tokenisation

this is exactly why nobody will make it

instead of joining forces and making a huge full fletched product, those faggots all work on 10 copies of the same project causing us to have 10 incomplete implementations competing witch each other instead of one great one

What I like most about JNT is how it bleeds slowly when bitcoin is bleeding and then continues to bleed when bitcoin is pumping
It’s like they already implemented the stablecoin tech, only they left the DAO on the “bleed” setting.

Can you imagine how hard this is gonna dip after the SEED announcement?

I had a buy order at .00048 but I just changed it to .00015

no, this only will be the reason why YOU don't make it
every of the 10 copies got basically dozens of millions legally donated by you retards
they already made it
does'nt even have to succeed with this shit

people said it would dip hard when it hit kucoin yet it barely moved
disappointing as fuck

I swear you guys will be sorry when this hits 100+ in 2 years.

It lost like 20% and it's still going down what are you talking about?

I woke up and saw binance full of green.

Checked JNT price and expecting a cool bounce after this long bleed and it was even lower than yesterday.

The team lied, It was supposed to be an announcement last week about the seed partnership dev said on telegram.

Getting slaughtered in sats but its a good project. We have Dan Tapscott advising

i agree thats why i have a buy order placed at half the ICO price

>i judge a project by the price movement

>he thinks it will go below ico price
unless something catastrophic happens youre certifiably retarded

it's been going down steadily for weeks, I was expecting some serious action not a mere single digit percent sat loss

I'm look at my blockfolio now... it's lost 19.75% in the last week and people are gonna dump after the SEED announcement.

>the average JNT holder's intelligence level

>We know there is an announcement coming
>We know it's already fucking recorded
>It exists

Let me sell, because it didn't get broadcast on the day I expected it.

380k JNT marine reporting in. How is your day?

>sell the news

Sell the news if it pumps beforehand, not if the market reacted with a sideways bleed beforehand.

330k marine. Very good, sir.

They said they will announce SEED partnership 2 weeks ago then they changed it to last week and now it is the third week and still nothing. If they can't do this what exchanges will take them seriously especially with a name like that.

I have 2 lowball buy orders out there hoping some cretin caves and market sells his jibs
I am happy if they sell the news

I'm accumulating more during this dip.
This is guaranteed x1000 EOY

Exchanges are legitimate businesses, not autists on Veeky Forums judging shit based on its name.

if you're holding for an announcement youre doing it wrong

Just tell me anons, is this a legit project and are you fudding just to lower the price or is it actually a shitcoin? I'm just a poorfag with $40, so my buying or selling won't affect the price at all. I just want to buy my kids something nice once in their life.

Its more legit than most moon missions, I reckon you have a 50% chance of 100x or 1000x within 2 years. Obviously all crypto can crash and anything can go wrong, but its legit otherwise.

then go ahead and buy it with the 40 dollar instead of wasting your time in this shithole you retard

idiots like you are the reason the welfare system exists

You are lucky that you only have $40 otherwise you would burn through your money so fucking fast.
Anyway you are larping and cannot see through the FUD campaign

Told you never trust a 27 year old Arab CEO you brainlets biz when will you learn

Thanks for taking the bait, I just wanted to be 100% sure before putting in $100k. Thanks.

>trusting Veeky Forums with $100k
>implying this isn't a larp

who /100% JNT/ here?

Bitshares has done it for 5 years

Probably because it's not pumping for days so it's automatically a scam

Apparently they didn't.

I have some stinkies on the side but thats it, otherwise JNT

Only an idiot would go 100% on a something that is 80% luck based

I am holding small amounts of every token and coin that got memed hard on Veeky Forums just in case

Where are you shills were saying JNT would go straight to binance kek

It will and you know it.

I'm all in. I'll add stinkies and NEO down the road though.

What a comfy hold. Maybe I should FUD too.

It just feels *right* to FUD it whila all-in on it

all in

But do they have the backing of rich Arab terrorists? i think not.

fresh from the telegram

You mean Russians, Jews, Muslims AND Swiss people pulled off the biggest scam IN THE WORLD?

coinbase killer confirmed?

that has made my penis erect

throbbing to the point it's getting bigger than usual

blood doesn't even escape my penis

help

my penis has now instantly begun to ejaculate beyond human limits

it's defying laws of physics

my room is actually filling up with semen as we speak

help

RIP user

When is muhammad going to announce his 1 billion $ investment in jibrel?

Nnnggh

Fuck fuck fuck fuck pls don’t make me fomo into this pos

the CEO will say anything to make his fans (investors) not sell his stack.

Lol@destroying Coinbase and others.

Didn't he say he will release the SEED announcement mid-february (oups...) ?

Sold that stack long ago. Sell before having your stack at 10c. (and I am not even fudding)

Was reading through the telegram and to his credit, he said mid to end of february, so yeah, he still has sone time to prove himself

You think Don Tapscott would be involved with a piece of shit?

not an argument
and
Don Tapscott

Hey If it goes to 10c I am taking out a loan and doubling my stack

Who the fuck is that faggot

it's nobody. dont worry about it. buy some link friendo

Fine by me. No working product, only words so far. Dont be deceived by Arabs. They are only there for themselves.

My boi Talal is a heavenly androgenous beauty though, lips that sweet can’t lie

Explain

which cryptoproject has a working product?
do you realize that this coin is fresh out of the ico?
>muh evil arabs
I'm 99% sure you just post baseless fud for fun, no arguments

This is the high quality content I keep coming back for

>Veeky Forums hates it

is it a buy signal?

DYOR and try to understand the basics of that pajeet project. I sold my tokens long ago. I am not even fudding. I couldn't care less if you buy 100k. Let me tell you - when a project is too good to be true with all those (i.e jSearch (lol competing with Nebulas) - trying to compete with Coinbase being a bank - and alll those wonderful thing. When a thing is too good to be true and simple announcement (roadmap) is failling as far as we know (with SEED announcement) and its being held by a 27 years old CEO (who maybe happens to be just a rich kid with Oil daddy doing a 'school' project and on top of that the price keeps dropping everyday. For me, I don't like wasting my hard earned money.

>no arguments
ok kid

Especially when it was shilled so hard to be a Veeky Forums for the last month (got the price ATH) and suddenly, all I see is FUD threads now ( keeps dropping price) - means it was a nice PnD by biztard.

> literally ID: Fag
> mfw

>biz got the price to ath
>chart looks nothing like a pnd
>fresh out of ico with no marketing yet
100% convinced you are just pretending now
see you in the next thread retard

With a name liked "jibrel" how did you not know this was a designated Pajeet coin?

Eurofags use Coinbase?

there are other services in EU, but people use coinbase as well

No we don’t

Guys, guys you might want to sit down for this.
I have a friend who works in the SEED fund, nothing too fancy, financial analyst, no lambo yet but doing well for himself. I've been pretty excited about Jibrel, so naturally I told him about it. He gets back to me yesterday, and get this: he's never even heard of jibrel. He asked around a bit and found out the sad truth.
It was the info about Jibrel's office being in SEED HQ that finally led him to a supply cabinet in the basement, with the jibrel logo printed on a sheet of paper, glued to the door. Apparently this Talal fella does work at SEED, but as a member of the cleaning staff. He is good natured but very simple. When he heard about bitcoins he got really excited, he had to go lay down so he could calm down. The IT guys took pity on him and made him his very own ERC20 token, so he could pretend to be rich. They threw a website together, filled it with generic mumbojumbo (asset tokenization, lol). Someone even spent 5 minutes in photoshop on the logo. They had some pull with palmex, so he could "trade" his little tokens over there. But it got to Talal's head and with some friends from the cleaning crew (affectionately called the "poo boys"), they have been writing jibberish and spreading misinformation online. This has got to stop, for everybody's sake. There is no big reveal coming, it is all going to turn out to be a sad misunderstanding. Get out while you can.

This and mobi are the two things that Veeky Forums seems to hate the most, that's my buys for Q2 probably.

Topkek

Kek

Don't forget iota

yeah but that has already made it into the B-club

jWallet. Not much, but more than most.