Help Veeky Forums. I fucked up big time

Help Veeky Forums. I fucked up big time.
I like to store my food in various compartments around my house, secretly as i have a fear of people contaminating or poisoning my food.

Recently, I've been asking my mom if I can 'eat' dinner upstairs more often. When I do, I've been stuff as much as I can in a small hole in the drywall for later consumption. At first this wasn't much of a problem and I was able to suck some of the food out through a small straw but it's far too thick to suck now. I can't bare the thought of eating food normally so I can't eat anything. I don't know what too do. This had been going on for 3 weeks and now the smell is starting to arouse suspicion. I absolutely cannot tell my mom what I've been doing but I'm so hungry.

What do? I haven't eaten for 3 weeks, Veeky Forums. Help...

get professional help you fucking waste of human genome

your parents already probably lament that you were the fetus to survive through pregnancy, just go get help and try to be a normal adult you fucking dumbass

You don't understand. I CANNOT eat food normally anymore. I feel if I tried to get help, they'd force me to eat their food. I'm scared they're going to try and drug me or make me 'normal'. Please help me.

lol nice meme

post pics or you don't get any more (You)s.

I can't post pics, I'm not at home right now. Please, I just want help. If my mom finds out she'll send me to a psychiatrist to get me to eat 'normally' again.

Kill yourself.

Hey reddit, acting autistic on Veeky Forums stopped being funny 2 years ago.

this is the only option Op

I've been seriously considering it lately. :( I just don't think I was meant for this world what with my abnormal eating habits. I just can't bear the thought of eating like other people do. It sickens me to think that ANYTHING could be on that plate.

> I just can't bear the thought of eating like other people do. It sickens me to think that ANYTHING could be on that plate.

OP, I seriously implore you to consider the psychiatrist.
You may have OCD and/or Schizophrenia.

I'm not acting this is serious. Please I just want some advice. 'professional' help is NOT an option for me

/thread

I've thought about it but scared of what they'll make me do to try and make me "normal" or whatever. I don't want people forcing me to eat and lacing me with drugs. I'm happy how I am

You're mentally ill.
What makes food that's been sitting in your drywall for 3 weeks any more safe to eat than freshly cooked food?

Normal people don't worry about random people poisoning them through their food because it literally DOES NOT HAPPEN.

You don't sound happy if you're literally crying about your mental illness on the cooking section of an anime imageboard.

But by asking us how to eat properly you're implicitly telling us you want to be "normal". kys normie

Also stop giving this reddit cuck responses. Veeky Forums, you're better than this.

I'm OK with drywall food because I KNOW it's been there. Noone else knows it's there. No one's going to touch it. I just can't trust plate food, I get genuinely scared someone's laced or contaminated it.

I know 'normal' people don't worry about this stuff, I know I'm not normal but I like it how I am right now and DO NOT want it to change.

Well, what the fuck are you waiting for?

Pics or it didn't happen

I know it's there. I've touched it.

If you didn't want it to change, why did you make a thread about it?

You're mentally ill, go see a psychiatrist, they'll give you pills so you can be normal.
If you're this anxious about something like basic sustenance, I don't want to imagine how strung out and autistic you act about other things.

Also, they could have just as easily laced the food with poison before you put it in your wall.

Dont. Seriously fucking don't. I know it's weird but shit like that fucking sets me off. I'm literally shaking Veeky Forums. I feel like my life is falling apart before me I want to scream but I can't. What the fuck do I do??!

You know what you must do.

OP, I know where the food is and I touched it while you were sleeping.

I came here for advice on what to do if my mom finds out I've been hiding food in the fucking wall. She's kill me if she finds out.

I know it sounds weird but I dont want to be 'normal'. I genuinely feel u comfortable eating food like that it feels like its abnormal too me.

I know they haven't laced it, it's completely irrational but it's the thought that they could have. I just feel so much safer storing.

Seriously. Fucking stop. I know it's weird but it really sets me off. I get all twitchy and short tempered I just punched my fucking wall trying to calm the fuck down. I'm such a fucking state right now.

You do realize that thousands of people now know where you store your food, right? And the people on Veeky Forums aren't always the nicest ones around...

I know and i'm a fucking state right now because of it. Fucking hell why the fuck did I do this. I'm genuinely shaking. I hate my life rn

op u are a fgt

I touched your food with my penis while you were sleeping OP. It felt sooooooo good as I let a little bit of cum soak into your consumables.

OP have you had a mental breakdown yet?

ur ddry walll was benis all along ;DDDDD

I'm pretty sure you're joking, but people with paranoid schozophrenia exist, so here's what to do if you're not kidding:

Go to a grocery/retail store.

Pick an article of food. Something ready to eat.

Pick it at random. This way nobody could have known which one you'd pick, and it would be impossible for them to contaminate it. If they had contaminated everything they'd be caught already.

After you eat, go asap to a mental health professional. Maybe a clinic. It'll be good for you. The doc will tell you if your fears are rational (and they might be).

You sound like such a worthless annoying piece of shit that I'd definitely poison you on purpose OP

You need the drugs from the sounds of things, because you're pretty fucked up in the brain.

I did touch it though. Sorry I forgot to wash my hands. I know I was petting my dogs before that and they hadn't had their tick medication in a little while so I dunno what might've been on them.

Sorry dude.

If you're not at home where are you? How do you have the energy to leave the house if you haven't eaten in 3 weeks?

he's probably 300lbs

Kek, absolute madman.

OP have you thought of all the creepy crawlies in the wall getting all over your food?

I have been sneaking in and putting my fingers in my butt and then directly into that hole in your wall. Just getting those digits all up in that mushy food you been hiding. You will be eating me poop, okay weirderd? And you'll keep fucking doing it because you are mentally fucked!

What kind of foods are you putting in the wall to 1) need to be sucked through a straw, and 2) are starting to rot after nearly a month?

I know where you live OP. I know about your secret. Some nights I enter through the back door and tiptoe upstairs to your room. You've nearly spotted me a few times but I guess your eyesight isn't the best :) I know where you keep it. I've added some special ingredients to it. You should really have something to eat. Why not taste it?

I wonder if OP is using water from tap? It could easily be contaminated by devious persons.

Sound pretty fucking happy here

How would storing it make it 'not-poisoned?

Get help or get fucked

So I just sobered up from a 4 week binge...and it's like wtf. I know I cleaned up the place last month, did a good sweeping, took out the trash. Now I look around and it's like a freakin' garbage dump in here. It stinks...there's rot and seepage and mold and shit everywhere.

Fuckin' cut it out!

Yeah, I'm the guy living behind your drywall...

Probably because if he hides it then that would make it more difficult for someone to poison it.

This, but with a straw

It's been a day and OP hasn't posted pics. It's fake guys.

It was obviously fake from the start, Veeky Forums just happens to be the most pathetically gullible board on Veeky Forums

I have it from serious source, The OP is institutionalized. They are thinking of electric chok treatment.

>needing images to think this isnt fake
you are one stupid person arent you

You are insane. Get help.

Seriously.