Thoughts on Burger King? Apparently the 70's were the "golden age" of Burger King advertising, any idea what this means...

Thoughts on Burger King? Apparently the 70's were the "golden age" of Burger King advertising, any idea what this means? What was it like?

Anyway as a kid in the 90's I liked Burger King a lot because they had the "big kids" meal with more food

I go once a week always get a whopper with cheese meal. Maybe some chicken fries.

Got a couple bacon cheeseburgers, fries, and a drink for four dollars

A pretty good deal

great drunk meal

I still haven't forgiven them for discontinuing Cini-Minis

Every Burger King I've been to is dimly lit and has a dead atmosphere. Like the staff can't be bothered to change the bulbs or even call someone to fix them

I liked their chicken sandwich

Australians are so contrary with names

Their food is not as simple and balanced tasting as mcdonalds, but doesn't have the stoner appeal of jack in the box.

It's alright in a pinch, but never what I really want

because there was a place called burger king in australia before BK decided to enter the AUS market

every time Ive eaten there the food was cold in the middle, except the hot dog wich was ok but i would rather go to sonic for that. maybe its just my local one, but I am not going back

2016 and I'm still mad

Used to like the angry whopper. The local bk folded and the one in ghetto east end is shitty. Kind of sad, going there and eating muh garbage and reading the Toronto sun was so comfy.

Better burgers than McDonald's, but worse fries. Outclassed by Wendy's all around, but their hot dogs are actually decent.

Nobody cares about 70s advertisments of Burger King you fucking intern shill

I used to get the stackers from BK but DESU McDonald's is better in every way.

They used to have a nice breaded veal sandwich that was long shaped just like the chicken is.

My mom liked Burger King more than Mcdonalds when I was a kid so we went there more often the rare times she let me have fast food, I used to like it a lot because I liked how it tasted like real meat compared to McD's. As an adult it just tastes like the burger gets dunked in a bucket of liquid smoke or some shit before they cook it. I still go every once in a while, but it's usually just because I can't afford to get burgers at a local place. The chili dog they have is surprisingly good though.

My local BK used to be staffed by the worst niggers I've ever seen, but they fired them all and got some new niggers who call me "Sir" and are very polite. They make sure the food is still hot when they hand it to me, too.

>DESU
Faggot.

you sound fat as fuck t b h lad

That smoke taste is the flame broiling. Supposed to taste like fresh grilled, cause they are.

good breakfasts and chicken nuggets. but other than that it sucks
is only relevant today because of those iconic scratch off tickets that gave you free food (spiderman 2 promo) and iconic toys from dbz and pokemon

I always wanna try the angriest whopper but I always end up going the whopper route. What am I missing

>be me
>a highly intelligent gentleman who is picky about quality and value
>often looking for a delicious new lunch spot
>try Burger King on a whim

My friends I tell you, it was one of the best meals I have had this year. The crisp vegetables mixed with the moist and hot broiled burger. The cool soda, the hot and crunch fries, totally blown away.

I was able to get a value meal for $5.99 and they even complimented my shirt. They don't let black people touch your food and they also have ice cream.

Head on down to Burger King today and get yourself some good mood food. You won't regret it!!

Closest fast food to my work

I actually prefer them over McDonald's for some things

lol. Best I can find at my fast food places is there are 1 or 2 white people keeping an eye on the ethnics.

>"big kids" meal with more food
Fattie detected.

>Nobody cares about 70s advertisments of Burger King you fucking intern shill

Wtf. How does DESU auto correct to DESU

I bet BK wasn't as delicious as this pasta

>tfw I applied for job at BK and I'm too pussy to go back there because I got a call back and never showed up in typical aspie fashion
>tfw u will never eat whoppa again

It's been like that for a year now

kill yourself senpai

Burger king has the best burgers

Better than McDonald's and Jack in the Box, worse than Wendy's, too expensive for what they are.

I had a fish sandwich at a BK in Hong Kong. Pretty legit.

Was it between a bun, or slices of bread?

The only franchise that always makes me sick to eat it.

i ate at a Burger King in St Petersburg once, wasn't bad
FACT: Wendy's fries are GARBAGE

my local one sucks. I wont eat there even if I'm stoned out of my gourd, its less bother to get food to cook from the gorcery store, than to try to get the extra chromosome brigade to give me anything close to what i order. they can fuck up "I want a large drink" on the inside where they just hand you a cup and you fill it at the fancy coke machine that never works, because the tea is old as fuck and smells like the cheap shoes at walmart.

I'm still skeptical. It's got to be mostly flavoring because I don't know how it's possible for the burgers to taste the same in every BK in the country.

Because it's a machine that does it. They literally have a machine that's designed to char the meat in as soulless of an industrial manner as possible. When you add in the lengths they go to to ensure that the patties are the same, being cooked the same way, it makes sense that they taste the same.

Burger King has always been the bad choice if there's any other restaurant nearby, especially a McDonald's.

at least they arent arbys.
seriously, fuck arbys. every one i have ever seen should be shut down for health code and food safety violations that would make a indian and a chinese gutter oil salesman vomit blood.

they use gas-fired broilers. I worked with one before, and any frozen beef patty comes out with the same flavor.

although I wouldn't be surprised if BK does add flavorings, including smoke, to their beef patties.

I rescind my former statement. Arby's is indeed absolute shit. It's the only place I've ever eaten and immediately thought "this isn't going to be good in 4-6 hours, is it?".

i actually had mudbutt from arbys before i was done with the food.

they ruined Gyros.

The idea of franchises was that every one you eat at all taste the same.

Arby's is fantastic around here. Better than any of the other fast foods, but then roast beef is always better than burgers. You must live in a bad area.

>Guys, the broilers down.

I like going to Burger King every now and then, at least they try to change up the menu.

I like getting a couple chicken sandwiches, fries, a pie, and a coke

I prefer the McChicken, the best fast food sandwich.

I had those Mac and Cheetos things last time I went there.

They weren't bad, but they weren't good either.

Not that guy but the Angrieist Whopper is fucking fantastic. I've never had the Angry Whopper and I'm pretty sure the Angrieist Whopper is discontinued, although I can't say because I never go to BK. It's the sandwich that made me start going back to BK, I haven't been back in a while though.

The last time I ordered an angry whopper the server laughed at the way I said it ;_;

>Mac and Cheetos
Why the fuck would ANYONE think this is a good idea?

Cheetos are, bar none, the absolute worst chips of all fucking time.

same here, a whopper always makes me nauseous. it might be the half gallon of mayo they glob on it.

just a look at anything there is horrifying. spicy chicken equivalent or whatever is okay tho

GET TEH HOT WATER

It's convenient if I'm super hungry and only have a few bucks while on my way back from classes and the train station hot dog stand ain't open

But its definitely one of those "tastes aight when you eat it but you don't feel great soon after" joints

Bacon Double Cheeseburgers are like crack to me. That terribly synthetic bacon with the beef and cheese is somehow perfect.

I politely disagree

Chocolate turnovers are worth any transgression

The best thing BK has is the original chicken sandwich

It's a guilty pleasure of mine