Vechain.org best site ever

Fukk why those guys so good at everything?

Other urls found in this thread:

icon.foundation
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/80c916/email_leak_debunks_reports_of_iota_cryptographic/
fortune.com/2018/02/26/circle-cryptocurrency-trade-bitcoin/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ITS SO FUCKING GOOD MUAHAHHAHA

I really like the design concept

TELCONN CONFIRMED

Rebrand announcement
And no moon
Just like in January

This coin is a piece of shit and biz falls for the shills every time

Retards

??

its gonna dump guys sell SELL SELL

this shit looks like a runescape site you retard. absolute cringe marketing

icon.foundation

now THIS is what i call slick af. no shill not even in icx rn

The site looks shit

Nothing fucking moons in this market. People literally call a 10% move a moon.

I can't fucking load it. Can someone post a screenshot ?

Can't screenshot it because you have to scroll.

LOOK AT THE PICTURE

Icx is vaporware kek. Would rather buy dogecoin.

BCPT
GTO
NANO
LUN
these are just a few shitcoins that mooned despite having 0 worthwhile news
Sure it dumped later on but at least it’s not as dogshit as vechain which goes up by measly 7% and then loses that 7% 2 hrs later and gets a -5% on top of it

The shills piss me off because this shitcoin moves like shit and they come here barking moon moon

>Zero worthwhile news
BCPT - People are retarded and think it's Bitcoin Private.
GTO - Palm Beach and no fucking volume.
NANO - Down almost 75% from it's ATH and gets news of the wallet demo and rumors of Coinbase.

Yep, no news.

Go to sleep Rajesh

No one gives a fuck about the dips after large increases, those coins mooned, everyone is in it for fast money, no one cares about mediocre shit projects

if you’re going to bark aBout a moon then make sure it’s not a measly 7% followed by loss of the 7% and an additional -5% loss

Vechain is a horseshit coin,

Proved my point, shills that can’t back the shitcoin will resort to shirposts thinking it redeems the shitcoin

Holy shit...I thought this was a good coin. The rebrand was a joke. Who the fuck is their target audience!? The moon kids?!?! Fucking god damn. That marvel studio type shit is ridiculous.

>Vechain.org
It gives me a headache to be honest.

>a good coin
it's almost as if you completely temporarily forgot all the facts about this thing. but sure, sell me your bags if you really want to.

Pump starts in 12h

It’s a huge red flag for me to see their new marketing style. Very unprofessional and will turn the business community off. They aren’t targeting professionals, but rather crypto moon kids. It doesn’t look like a real project anymore.

Why though? Because bullish eu news?

BMW confirmed Walties btfo

Telcoin is future.

icon got hacked lmaoooo

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/80c916/email_leak_debunks_reports_of_iota_cryptographic/

thanks for the insight but I'll let the companies and funds that turn over $10b+ a year decide what looks like a real project

I can't believe they convinced the CEO of DNV-GL to hold that stupid thor hammer.

Agreed, but that hammer was pretty cringe.

As a front-end web developer....Eeeeccccckkkkk.

I love VeChain, I have 25k of the thing, I think it'll reach a much much higher price than what it is now. But that site looks cheap.

And it's still in broken English.
>Sunny was graduated from Shanghai Jiao Tong University, majored in Electronics and Communication Engineering. He has been served as IT Executive in Fortune 500 companies over 13 years, former CIO of LV China. He started VeChain project in 2015.

>Sunny was graduated
>He has been served

>top15 erc token with no product
>much much higher price than what it is now
Just hold my friend, u will surely be rich soon...

it's amazing how many retards have piled into this coin.

fortune.com/2018/02/26/circle-cryptocurrency-trade-bitcoin/
Makes my VEN hold comfy af

Okay faggots is this some kind of joke because here in eurabia this shit ain't fucking working
some superior chink site this is, can't even get the server to load