Chainlink.Seriously at what prices do you see chainlink in 06/2018?

Seriously at what prices do you see chainlink in 06/2018?

10,000.00 EUR

I can tell you price as soon as you tell me main net status, number of nodes, staking volume of nodes, demand for new nodes, number of tokens performing liquid work within the ecosystem, general market sentiment and on and on and on.

10-20$

Between $2 and $5

$6.5

it has to be at least 20$, otherwise I'm fucked/broke and my NEET lifestyle will come to an end.
but if you think that I will search for a job, you are wrong.
eher jag ich mir ne kugel durch den kopf.

$7.5

$1000eoy everyone knows that holy fuck

your NEET lifestyle will come to an end.

about $3.50

At what point in the year will it be $500?

$1

$0,49

October or November.

Beginning of summer

Wtf 1000 eoy confirm

Only real answer in this thread

An user yesterday pointed out something interesting. Orgami is going to release their main network in Q4 2018. They have confirmed they are going to use Chainlink as their oracle service. Therefore they need official Chainlink Main net operative in Q4 2018. They are in touch with the Link's developer team.

So, main net Q4 2018

>main net by Q4 2018
can't use oracle service without nodes already running.

Oragami = confido 2.0

between $1 to $10 as long as the market enters another bull phase this year

$1-$2

Hopefully 0

Yeh, I thought the same when I read their white paper, they are using chainlink's name for marketing purpose, but what IF they are not an exit scam?

You can run a node right now.

$300-$500

Then they’re not an exit scam if they’re not an exit scam

big if true

I would say Chainlinks market cap could reach 1,5 billion if there isn't going to be vatal crashes, so CL price would be ~4,286 $. If this is the case Chainlink would be top 23-24 6/-18, where ICON is now.

..And if mainnet is released by november-december when markets are going to rise heavily, CL could reach 3 billion marketcap. Do your math.

>They are in touch with the Link's developer team.

Unless the "Link's developer team" confirms that information on slack or twitter I would take it with a strong sense of disbelief.