Who here /skippingwork/ today

>who here /skippingwork/ today
I spent all of Sunday night in deep thought. Wagecucking is no way to leave, I need an out fast or I'm gonna fucking kill myself.

I’ve pretty much accepted I’ll be wage cucking for the next 20-30 years it’s a sad reality, making it big in crypto isn’t feasible anymore unless you have 10-20k to invest and get lucky.

Spend all your money on mining equipment and live off it

I'm investing ~1400USD/month in Crypto (living at home, mother wants me to succeed).

I'll be free by 30. Either by money or by bullet.

I mean this is what i did, but i have extremely low living costs because i share a 500sq foot place with my brother, and split all bills.

I agree you should sell all now

Quit my job as a Deli clerk to pursue crypto gains, made my weekly salary just by day trading. Was already trading stocks before that for extra income, but the markets hours and limits to day trading were annoying. Why should I slave for mr shekelberg?

Very jealous, sleep an extra hour or two. This kind of life ain't for us, user.

I called in sick and could hear my boss getting tired of me lma0

Suck it you fat kike

I called in sick for about two months straight until they stopped taking my calls kek
This was before crypto blew up though, I just hated that job and the union was strong so it was a stalemate and I got tired of getting up early just to call them
fuck them though, terrible cunts that deserve their lives

You're like a medieval peasant saying "I'm too good for farming" or a caveman saying "guys, this hunting and gathering isn't for me".

Once we live in a post scarcity society maybe. For now you have to create value to gain money. If you don't like how much power your boss has, form a union.

i fucking hate my job
they make everyone work weekend shifts for stat pay on holidays, and if you dont show up on the weekend they send you home the following day. its freezing fucking cold and the supers treat everyone like shit

>Retail jobs filled with managers who act like dicks because they went to college and think it makes them superior to everyone else

>They went to college so they can go back to working in retail

Putting every spare dollar into crypto. Fuck this wagekek shit.

eh you should zoom out on some charts, and see that bear markets like this happen in cycles. If anything, you should be feeling comfy because now is the time to buy shit on discount.

I worked all weekend long and as soon as I got home my warped family from hell screamed the living soul out of me all night. I want to leave this type of life so badly, it’s horrific I wouldn’t wish this upon my worst enemies. I’ve even started praying to god again that there’s some altcoin that is still out there that has a chance to make it to the moon and save me from torment.

Fun

You kids should have stayed in school.

I'm an architect and earn 60k euros/74k burgerdollars at an awesome job and invest whatever I feel like into crypto to speed up my financial independence and retirement. Life doesn't have to be difficult.

>Wagecucking is no way to leave
You can't even type, go back to school..

It isn't magic, you just have to be patient and be prepared to lose your ass if you mess up. You can be wiped out in an instant playing this game.

Suck my dick, commie.

I know all of these feels.
I was born late 82, so I'm 35, as an impressionable young teenager I developed while looking up to gen x slackers, watching their movies, listening to grunge, believed doing the least amount of work possible was cool and spent the late 90s fapping on chatrooms instead of studying.
It took me until 2012 to realise that 30 year old stoners doing nothing but vidya wasnt really as cool a it was in the 90s, I had totally checked out of society.
So for the last year I have been wagecucking despite doing well enough at school in my youth that I laughed off university offers and having sent the last 18 years laughing at those ants out cucking themselves. And fuck crypto, people my age built the fucking internet, I could've been rich, instead I am a depressed 35 year old earning just over minimum wage.

I'm actually quite smart, top 2% IQ, really couldve done anything if I had known better. I didnt even know any rich people irl until I started working and half of them are brainlets, I always just assumed getting rich was something that only happened to people by accident but now I know better.

I work as a IT teacher and the kids are off, so i dont have to do shit all week : )

You walk a lonely road matey

I got yesterday off because I'm actually sick. Does that count?