How much NEO do I need to be able to never work, and face fuck 8/10 16 year old goth girls all day long...

How much NEO do I need to be able to never work, and face fuck 8/10 16 year old goth girls all day long? I'm willing to hold for a few years. Plus how much do I need for a nice beachfront property? What are you anons planning on doing once the Chinese government adopts NEO?

About 200-300 in 15 months

Don't know traded all my neo for vechain bags at ath. Once I get my loss back I'm never letting go of NEO again.
200 neo sounds about right in a couple of years

You need VeChain node.

give me your best NEO fud, Veeky Forums, i'm considering going 50% in soon

faggot

Neo is the right coin to hold. Free GAS which will be valued equal or higher than NEO in few years.

I unironically own 2200 NEO and have face fucked 19 year olds (I'm 33) from tinder.
AMA
Although my pickup meme phase was before my crypto meme phase. I was fucking a lot of new pussy a year ago but since I started crypti my room looks like shit and I only fuck the old fuckbuddies I have from then.
I also plan on getting ETH and AELF.

how do u keep a big holding like that safe? hardware wallet

but more importantly how do i get good at tinder

How were they? Are 19 yo these days sluts in bed? Would love to hear some "give it to me daddy" stories

How high is this pump going? I wanna sell and rebuy lower.

19 y/os say give it to me daddy yes

i thought this shit existed only on Veeky Forums

We're going straight to 140 today.

I highly doubt that. 135 seems like a more reasonable target.

Damn that's Blanc Noir right?

It's already at 131, nice fud. We're going to 140 easily today.

Simple encryption and then write it on paper several times. Hardware wallets are just one more rusk factor imho - own your keys.

And don't be serious and ask for the number early

Just take from them what you want, sexually, and they will apprechiate your dominance ans follow along.
The biggest mistake is to forget that they are mostly sexual beings. They want to get dicked, not talk

I hold 4899 NEO faggot fuck you

>pic related

All women are like this these days desu.

My 28 yo Korean gfs go to phrases
>choke me daddy
>cum in me deep daddy
>etc

Really easy to find girls like this these days it’s great.

Will this get me to 10k in two years? I just need some cash to start up my own business.
Pls no bully

You can reach $100K in 24 months working a minimum wage job to pad that

I just bought some cheap ACT - whats your opinion about ACHAIN?