Lads...

Lads, you might remember a few weeks ago there were several posts on here about a sharp drop in the interbank loans rate, as shown in pic related, and how there was general discussion about how something as significant as this had not been covered in the mainstream media, even on market-orientated news sites such as Bloomberg or the FT.

Well the plot thickens, FRED (the federal reserves official economic data) has now discontinued this data (i.gyazo.com/f042ec9e3af3c6eb0cb9a2abf11b1187.png) with them no longer make public their interbank lending figures, but even more concerningly THEY HAVE RETCONNED THE CHART!

Come here and see for your self, fred.stlouisfed.org/series/IBLACBW027NBOG, the chart now ends on the 27th of December - the day before the massive drop off, with no trace of the drop off existing.

Such a drop in the interbank rate is already concerning enough, to quote wikipedia ' A sharp decline in transaction volume in this market was a major contributing factor to the collapse of several financial institutions during the financial crisis of 2007.' But this cover up makes me even more concerned, is something habbning?

Other urls found in this thread:

fred.stlouisfed.org/series/IBLACBW027NBOG
gpo.gov/fdsys/granule/FR-2017-10-24/2017-23003
federalreserve.gov/releases/h8/
federalreserve.gov/releases/h8/20180112/
themaven.net/mishtalk/economics/interbank-loan-series-update-message-from-fred-7MGNAaQhPk-9xdm5lGw1Xg
warosu.org/biz/thread/S7795644
twitter.com/AnonBabble

VOLUME DROPPING, ORDER BOOKS GETTING THIN, BOOMERS

TETHER UP

>But this cover up makes me even more concerned, is something habbning?

Yes. It's been obvious for a couple of weeks now, due to S&P 500 and DJI going down. Expect a massive stock market crash around april. This will not affect crypto all that much however (money will flow from stocks to cryptocurrencies, look forward to a longish consolidation/accumulation phase).

G-give me a n-n-non conspiracy answer to this lads... t-they made an error right? That's why it's been scrubbed right guys? y-yeah that sounds about right...

if you are so worried about a stock market crash, you have too much money in stocks.

This is much more serious than just a stock market crash

Wtf how do we get this information out there? What's Peter Schiffs email?

GoldShillAnon is Peter Schiff retard

>dubs of truth
shit their on to me

>fred.stlouisfed.org/series/IBLACBW027NBOG
>BLAC BOG
it's all part of their plan, isn't it
they're going to crash the economy to make the boomers run to crypto
pump bitcoin to 100k
then unlock the nakamoto wallet and dump it to 0
greatest transfer of wealth in history

IBM is making a central bank coin currently, they said its less than 12 months away. They are going to crash the current system then force everyone to get microchipped with a fedcoin wallet, then every transaction you do will be tracked. The Bible prophesized this 2000 years ago.

XLM, considering they are using it for all their fintech crypto shit

Bump

a truly underrated post

Way to ruin your credibility (besides tripfagging)

how have I ruined my credability, the ibm thing has been posted her about 1000 times

user, anyone who was paying attention knows what is happening to the "smart" money at the very-near-top.

Its bleeding out.

Credit Suisse discontinues XIV to the tune of a $50 Million and propping up preposterous "short vol" trades that had been the "end of easy money"

Deutsche Bank has to lay off 250+ high up money-movers, seeing their margins cut out by bot traders...

meanwhile retail investors/ mommy and daddy have become more and more likely to pull out and slip through to the realm of crypto..

DJI shits itself twice in a week...

Emerging markets set to outperform S&P and Dow Jones

Be prepared for testing times.

yes user

Yea this is definitely of interest but we didn't even found a plausible explanation for the drop the last time it was posted. I mean, good to know it has beed discontinued but we can't do much. I don't know why this happened, I don't know which link it could have with other metrics, if it is significant or not. We are too much brainlets to make money out of it, except maybe short stock market

>doomsday gold shill

lol color me surprised. nothing new guys just move along

500 Million loss* for Credit Suisse

I think there was 1.2 billion in their inverse vix note, don't fact check me on that though

youve been watching too many conspiracy youtubers
this is literally nothing

please explain how a complete interbank credit crunch is in anyway not doomsday worthy

>credit crunch
>no mention in msm
>data discontinued
>data airbrushed

Yeah this is nothing

>how hard (((they))) are sliding this
nothing to see here move along go talk about your bitcoins and ripples goy

who bites the dust and whos gonna make the trade that shorts them? hmmmmmmm

Well time to buy RMB, Gold and XMR.
See you lads in the Cayman Isles

maybe the drop was because of discontinued data?

XMR ZCL and Starkist tuna

>He doesn't know that that was exactly what happened in the most crucial hours during the GFC.
>He doesn't know that interbanking lending freeze is what a global financial crisis is.

no, it wasn't

The Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (Board) is adopting a proposal to extend for three years, without revision, the Government Securities Dealers Reports (FR 2004; OMB No. 7100-0003) and a proposal to extend for three years, with revision, the voluntary Weekly Report of Selected Assets and Liabilities of Domestically Chartered Commercial Banks and U.S. Branches and Agencies of Foreign Banks (FR 2644; OMB No. 7100-0075). The FR 2644 revisions are effective as of January 3, 2018. On June 15, 1984, the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) delegated to the Board authority under the Paperwork Reduction Act (PRA) to approve of and assign OMB control numbers to collection of information requests and requirements conducted or sponsored by the Board. Board-approved collections of information are incorporated into the official OMB inventory of currently approved collections of information. Copies of the Paperwork Reduction Act Submission, supporting statements and approved collection of information instrument(s) are placed into OMB's public docket files. The Federal Reserve may not conduct or sponsor, and the respondent is not required to respond to, an information collection that has been extended, revised, or implemented on or after October 1, 1995, unless it displays a currently valid OMB control number.

whats the source of this?

>This series has been discontinued with implementation of the Federal Reserve Board's notice published in the Federal Register, 82 FR 49207 on October 24, 2017

gpo.gov/fdsys/granule/FR-2017-10-24/2017-23003

>credit crunch
are you fucking retarded or insane?

>re mentioning the same shit again
great, it means nothing

thanks

To be honest, if that data is correct and it's not a glitch , then everyone is fucked and we would be days away from a complete breakdown of the world economy and BTC would be 150k next week although i cannot believe it somehow.

federalreserve.gov/releases/h8/
They stopped including interbank loans from the 19 of January.
federalreserve.gov/releases/h8/20180112/
And look at this, on the 5 of January release, they say
> Interbank loans, will no longer include Fed funds sold and reverse RPs with banks.
Could it explain the drop ?

tbf this data is almost 2 months old now

Inflation is coming. Plan accordingly. Look at previous inflationary periods. The only difference is rates are historically low so who knows what the rebound can be.
Wage inflation is usually the last step, if you notice, we are here now. My advice is to protect your wealth, wait for assets to plummet, buy them cash...ie real estate.

I'll take eth donations in a few years for saving you guys

the drop was between the 27th of December and 3rd of January though

Yup, data disappeared. On the 12 release, which was supposed to include the drop, interbank loans got removed

yup. Bitcoin will soon explode up to 100k solely due to fiat inflation.

I think it was a glitch due to the data being discontinued. The discontinuation was planned, so in no way they could have expected int. bank loans to drop just the week they removed the data. Case settled.

I truly believe that microchips are less than ten years away. Muh security and muh personal finance will convince people to do it voluntarily

>oh no he mentioned the Bible
>better disregard everything!
Gnostic atheists are more obnoxious than their theist counterparts.

By saying that they want to microchip everyones hands. And I'm not an atheist either you fucking fedora tipping faggot

Can anyone think of any innocent explanations for this? It looks pretty shady to me.

Bumping

>I'm not an atheist either
If your not an atheist read the bible and you will see that microchipping isn't farfetched

And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

necrobump

Stock up on chancoin. It's our way of holding hands. And by holding I mean rubbing.

i posted this yesterday but it got no attention
is this as big a deal as it looks like or can someone conveniently explain away why this isn't an issue anymore?
because it looks pretty bad to me

This is the cause of extremely low interest rates, 2008 was supposedly a deleverageing but as you can see there was no develeveraging. The fundamentals are even worse now than 2008

bump

We are reaching the end of a 70/80 year debt cycle, it has to bust but central banks will fight tooth and nail to prevent it happening on their watch

I'll help.
It looks bad because you don't fully understand the implications, if you did you'd know it's a lot worse than it looks.
>retarded boomers
>muh Bitcoins is a bubble
>muh Bitcoins is a scam

until it does.

Debt levels are historic, rising interest rates will cause a big crash

God's giving us millennials an opportunity to finally own houses.

How to play off this crash? Convert everything into cash?

What are we supposed to do to survive and thrive off this?

>greater than 100%
what the FUCK

non debt based assets.
BTC, Gold, Maybe some Blue chips

Food /farming too

Slide it

this is what I thought
but it's good OP reminded everyone

Through the end of 2017, the Fed tracked "interbank loans" which included "Fed Funds and reverse repos with banks" and "loans to commercial banks"; starting in 2018, the Fed is now tracking "Federal Funds and Reverse Repo" for bank and non-banks together (one number) and breaking out "Loans to commercial banks separately"; as a consequence, it looks like the chart you showed basically had the Feds data feed of Fed Funds and Reverse repo with banks + loans to commercial banks through 12/31/17 and subsequently it is only picking up "loans to commercial banks" because "Reverse repo with banks" is no longer reported as a standalone. I track the Fed H8 report every week which is why I noticed the change in reporting classifications across years.

Fed Funds and Reverse Repo is getting tighter which is still news worth but it didn't suddenly drop by 90% in a week.

themaven.net/mishtalk/economics/interbank-loan-series-update-message-from-fred-7MGNAaQhPk-9xdm5lGw1Xg

Also remember GDP is a meme stat with 70%of it being consumer spending. The debt is worse than this makes out, and trump is increasing it massively

>FRED shitting the BED

Also relevant thread from last week predicting crash in 2021

warosu.org/biz/thread/S7795644

>rooxq+/t
>roo
thankyou based aussie