Good job z
Well oracle’d
I breath easy with your whispers in my ear

we going down or up after the wedge?

Hi Z

Non asked this And non replied this Check if you give non that honor

"ZShhaahoohlinMonk1 vanish to mShhditate"

Pls oracle answer me, we see conclusion of right shoulder soon? ty

It's NOT a perfect caress, I want it to go DOWN not UP you silly rackle!

sometimes I breath

and then I keep breathing

so much breath

hyperventilate

Ohhh wise gentle grandmaster Z...

I can not decide without your wise counsel

Should I sell VEN for BTC

Or should I just hodl...

fell non
I think, THINK (I am learning) that 'flags' and 'wedges' lead to 'breakouts'
those depends on news, factors, fomos, etc etc.....so it is all part of it

kek

oh shit didn't see your reply, had no idea NULS was gonna have masternodes too. Looks promising. I'm gonna do some more research and make a decision sometime this week

what is a masternode user? :/

Sell, seriously. There is no reason to hold onto it when it's dumping. Secure your profit.

have lots of coin

run a node with the coin

rewarded with PoS like mining

but only if lots of coin

BIG BIG BIG passive income if and when coin takes off

I have 15k ven i dont knkw wtf to do with it.

Also have a few thousand of fiat ready to enter market.

Tough decision on ven, im pissed at the lack of details on rebrand and potential news drop on bmw to expand and cause a pump. Premature to sell? Maybe maybe not ffs

If non like ven

Z say hodl

NULS is right up ur fing alley Z lolllllllllll

Eastern market and quiet as shhhhhhhhh

Non stake and receive coins for securing the network

But when masternodes, Non need minimum coins

Like Dash

With NULS Non can also stake without masternode, but receive less coins

I really don't know. I only have 2k VEN. In your position i would sell 5k...

Where

Are

Skimpletongs

Say sell

Sell

At 9500?

Zaddy need free

Bomp bomp

come on z.... I bought at 11k and sold at 9450. Why does this happen to me? I thought we bull now, this has gotta be a bounce riiight?

Non suggest

Hold always 10k for masternode

Rest 5k

Sell 1k now to buy NULS

Sell 4k in pumps

Oracle I need your guidance. We go to 12k now and execute inv h&s to 18k?

eastern markets QUIET

sleeping dragon

big 2018

bigger than ever

I told everyone buy at 9350 and 9400. Hope they listened! A always right, even before Z.

wen domp?

>
buy NEO shhcult, don't regret

Depends if this pump was a precursor to a dump or another pump. My bet is on the former.

why do you think that

Because I don't think whales are done with unloading yet, and the price was too low.

This pump was because the European Commission were bullish on crypto an hour ago in their press briefing after the meeting to discuss regulation, you fucking retards. That's why BTC has been falling this week in the first place, since people assumed the worst.

It has nothing to do with your faggy TA.

Just because they didn't FUD the shit out of it doesn't mean they were bullish. They hate crypto, but at the same time they have to play the game of pretend so that the average Fritz doesn't realize he lives in a marxist dictatorship.

Then why did an inverted hammer form right before the spike into 10k? Moronic faggot

Hey fucker stop misleading people with your bullshit TA. The market is going under.

>Blockchain technology holds strong promise for financial markets
>steps must be made to not hinder technological innovation.

That's a million times better than most people assumed. The only thing they wish to implement is AML/KYC for EU citizens on exchanges. And that's most likely only exchanges that deals in fiat, which means fuckall, since Coinbase and most large exchanges already have their (non-EU approved) AML/KYC procedures.

Absolutely nothing changes if they decide to go through with this, except exchanges will likely be stricter on AML when it comes to EU clients.

Whatever it takes to laugh at retarded bearfags

They said they support blockchain without cryptocurrency attached to it, to paraphrase them. Which is a nonsense in and of itself.

I think this is the reason too. If I had a large amount I would pump the price up a little on low volume before dumping.

i can never understand what this faggot is saying
i don't even want to try
Shh

Nigga, I was expecting the EU to be the fucking EU. Here is what I was expecting:

>ban all anonymous cryptocurrencies
>punish users of unregulated exchanges
>strict regulation on banks to prevent money flowing in/out of crypto market to prevent tax avoidance

And so on. I was expecting terrible news. Instead, we got the "do no harm" approach that we heard with the SEC.

What the fuck makes you think I'm a bearfag?

I'm just saying that this faggy TA shit means absolutely nothing. It's worse than astrology.

Large market movements like the one we just saw are triggered by underlying information. If the European Commission had announced something negative in regards to regulation, the price would have moved down, whether the TA showed a triple fucking axle or an inverse hammerhead shark pattern.

When the markets are calm and there's absolutely nothing happening, TA sometimes becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy. But half the time the TA-fags can't even fucking agree whether pattern is bullish or bearish, so it rarely means fuckall.

You have to read between the lines. They'll do everything they can (emphasis on "can", of course they can't outright ban it, not now at least) to fuck crypto up. EU is a bureaucratic hellhole, it will take its sweet time.

http:// ec.europa.eu/ avservices/ video/ player.cfm? ref=I151506
for those who can't search

Lmao get rekt idiot.

My wife and I have been married for 3 years now and I love her very much, but something happened last night that I'm still having a hard time comprehending. So last night we decided to spice things up a little bit and try having shower sex. I went into the bathroom and got the shower running and hopped in. My wife came in the bathroom shortly after me and hopped in with me. Before we got into anything I told her I had to take a piss really bad. She apparently thought this was some kind of hint to her that I had found out that she has a fetish for being urinated on. Right as I started peeing she grabbed my penis and I wasn't sure how to react. I laughed and said "what are you doing." She just told me that she loves me so much, and that's when she dropped to her knees and started letting the urine get on her face. I immediately screamed "what the hell are you doing?" and she panicked and grabbed a towel and left the bathroom as quickly as possible. I sat in the shower for a good 6 minutes trying to understand what had just happened. Once I dried off and left the bathroom I walked into the bedroom to find her crying on the bed. She told me that she has been trying to give me subtle hints for a long time that she wanted to be "peed" on and thought that I had finally caught on. I told her that I had no idea and that I don't think I can pee on her because I think it is gross. She continued to cry and said she is afraid I am going to leave her now. I assured her that I am not but she is still very upset and thinks I am going to divorce her. I really love this women and I have no plans to divorce her, but there is no way I can participate in such a disgusting fetish. How can I break her of wanting such an odd thing to be done to her. Why does she want this done to her. I just got home from work about an hour ago today and it has been awkward around the house. We haven't said much to each other and we are about to go out for dinner. What do I do oracle? HELP!

they won't fuck it up, after USA, Russia, and China all endorse/support the development of blockchain technology there's no way EU is going to break away from it

You're a fag. A girl who wants to be pissed on and you don't want to do it? Send her to a real man then kys

They might realize that it's a bad idea and in the end they might embrace it, but you seriously think they will give up on their shameless, decades long efforts for heavily centralized Europe just like that?

Hey Oracle, you schizo fuck. Are you still here?

Explain to your gullible followers how the market movement we just saw had nothing to do with your faggy TA, but everything to do with the surprisingly positive conclusion drawn by the European Commission, which everyone has been waiting for these last 7 days.

shhhhhh

if good news coming "its priced in"

if bad news potentially coming "lol prepare to dump"

shhhhhh

big breath

gentile bitcoin

He's a big player in the political sphere you dumb fuck, this was his plan all along.

>tfw oracle gets called out on his bullshit and has to abandon his own thread

why are you so against urinating on her? urine is sterile, it's really not disgusting at all.

I see where you're coming from in a sense, like I wouldn't be up for shitting/puking on my wife because that's actually "dirty", but piss isn't that bad, similar to spitting on her.

I'd just try to learn to enjoy it, or do it occasionally to satisfy her, maybe keep it specifically for the shower. If it makes her happy once in awhile, why not? and she'll be more eager to please you back with whatever fetishes you may have or develop.

wtf dude. just pee on her. do it in the shower so she can wash it off immediately if it bothers you.

That's strange. Because nobody, not even the participants at the meeting which ended 2 hours ago knew what the conclusion would be until after they had met.

Is Oracle a politically connected schizohrenic who also happens to have psychic abilities?

I don't know if you fags are just trolling, but normie fucks have turned this board into a massive shithole, so I wouldn't be surprised if you weren't.

I'd piss and then shit on her.
user is a fucking faggot.

The point is that their response was actually very positive and way better than I expected.

Is there a report yet?

Z question

I am very bullish on Litecoin mid-term, am I right?

I haven't seen one yet.

missing anyone?

me

Since Oracle had to abandon the thread, I'll answer the question for you.

There's nothing to indicate LTC detaching from BTC any time soon. And nobody knows where BTC will be mid-term. If BTC trades sideways, you buy LTC. If BTC goes up or down, you don't.

Good enough?

lol you will get more followers for this
good job Z

yes, ty.
But LTC seems a few % better each time so I'll stick with it too.

Shooting star on the 1 hour or 30 minute candles? We will see if it time for a dumpo

1 minute chart forming cup and handle

1 second graph forming a hanging ballsack BUY BUY BUY

I'll wait till it forms a reverse T-bag and Oracle can confirm that his government connections won't jack the balls away the moment I try to gently caress them.

So many have ptsd that they look for any sign that a dump is incoming

shhcalm heart always

please

be

in

london

Z

I have question

do you own any stocks?

I am big into NVDA and SQ for the last year

wondering if you have thoughts

Lots Of Love as always

shhnon should look at mtch

hedges too contingent on blockchain

blue chips will appreciate even if btc hits 0 not so much AMD and NVDA. Although people overestimate how much mining has influenced revenue.

Also, Tencent, Bidu and BaBa. The blue chips of china.

Nice larp. please remove your tripcode nobody thinks you are special.

hope we can clear $10250 resistance and ride the green dildo to the next point of 11200

thanks z, biz no deserve z

I'd probably bust a nut.

Yes agreed!

will look into more bluechip

new invesetor

people been telling me to stay away from NVDA for the whole last year

investing not just because crypto, monopoly on GPU industry with high hopes for future tech (movie industry, auto-tech industry, gaming industry)

will look into

many thanks all

Non is v

Special

Special trip friend of

Shh cult

Wedge hold nice

Nice

Now shh

Gentle bitcoin

Z expect one dip before break out

Up

Proof of work is already obsolete tech. Knowing this, why would you invest into companies whose revenues largely depend on PoW coins being profitable to mine?

Hey, you schizo fuck.

Read this

Good entry point?

Ja ja

Every one know

But yester

Every skimpletong say dump

Dumple

Say HEY

Z

Bad chart

Z

now it happen

Perfect

Ja ja

Skimpletongs

Can't live in em

Can't live out em

shh
breathe

I hope you die from cancer
Fuck off

Z love

Biz

I don't think nvidia hinges on mining as much as you think they do, the current largest entertainment industry (Hollywood) and the biggest emerging entertainment industry (videogaming) both hinge on the advancement and production of GPU, a trend I noticed years ago. They are even branching into auto-tech industry. NVDA has been growing nicely even before mining ramped up gpu consumption

I don't doubt if ETH were to switch to PoW there'd be a big dump but even farther long term looks bright. NVDA is a strong company and the capital gained from the mining race of the late 2020s will help them move forward in the future

all these kids have a dark future ahead of them :/

Why

That?

future only dark

if you believe its dark

toxic people, dark future

stay shh
keep breathe
bring flashlight

if lonely

bring fleshlight

Oh goosh!