Vechain

+7% before rebrand which was the supposed moon by the shills

Lost the 7% “gain” and came out with a -8% after rebrand

Shitcoin is shit,

Meanwhile obscure coins like GTO BCPT DGD etc give out +30% and then lose 15% only with no news or mediocre news

Based on that, vechain is a scam piece of shit coin with paid shills from china

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/neo-completes-rebranding-announces-blockchain-partnerships/
youtu.be/1qfCTtLLGr8
breyercapital.com/portfolio/
scmp.com/business/banking-finance/article/2132009/china-stamp-out-cryptocurrency-trading-completely-ban
youtu.be/GV-ivTb6ZC8
dnvgl.com/news/dnv-gl-partners-with-blockchain-expert-vechain-to-increase-transparency-from-the-factory-to-the-consumer-110284
pwccn.com/en/press-room/press-releases/pr-150517.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

or it pushed down by whales, for the mother of all PNDs

You’re an idiot

who?

This coin is held down on purpose, it will moon in June when we can start generating thor

HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHHHHJJHHHJJJHAHAHAHHHA

guys whales are accumulating for January nodes

Nodes arrive

Guys whales are accimatling more for Thor ,

Shit shill, whale argument doesn’t work

We can't even generate shit yet why would the price pump before then? lmao

That’s what I heard back in January, wait till mid jan for rebrand, wait till feb end for rebrand only for it to dump and dump

This shitcoin only went up to 80000 satoshi because a pump and dump large group selected them and there was the biananc lucky draw, this shitcoin will never moon

literally only coin in top 16 that is in the red right now

Are you braindead user?
As if you never invested in markets..
People are selling the news, it's that simple.
When would you sell:
A) After hype buildup and all the good stuff is priced in at that moment
B) weeks after Rebrand with Thor still far away

It will go down a little and then slowly move up as a good asset is supposed to you mongoloid thicclet.

It antshares/neo rebrand did the same thing. And I still hate my self for selling during rebrand...

What do you mean user? Antshares went straight up or what? sorry

Didn’t antshsrrs release mainnet at rebrand tho? I cnt remember

this shits been a scam since the beginning and the holders are delusional, put them in the same camp as NANO fanboys, both pathetic shitscam coins that are destined to crash.

Neo dropped a bit the day of reband and than started gaing 2 day later...

just cause youre salty doesn't mean the coin is a scam

mainnet was launched in 2016

hahaha -10% how about that venlets? nice coins you got there. also, all the marvel/thor bullshit is cringy as fuck

They are one of these 2

A. Paid shills
B. Crabs in a bucket who want to pull others down with them

>china bans all crypto icos and crypto trading
>gee guys this chink scam ven looks like a good buy

We are here...

ANS/NEO lost around 10% after rebrand and then gained back in a couple of day...

We are looking at the same situation again...

With ANS/NEO everyone wanted microsoft partnership... Which didn't happen.

With VEN everyone wanted PBoC partnership, which didn't happen...

>Shitcoin is shit,

>Best performing coin for two months in a row.
>Shitcoin

Please share more of your obviously high-quality analysis.

you are all delusional. NEO lost 50% of it's value after the rebranding for a month. This is at least 70$ EOY. Who do you trust - random /biz neckbeards or jim breyer?>

Because most VEN fanboys are just delusional shills on Sunny's payroll.

what's the name of your billion dollar investment fund again?

The rebrand event was cringy as fuck, that is why the price is dropping.

This whole project is cringy as fuck, hyping every little thing and they don't even have a working product yet.
BMW probably said something like "ye sure set some VET aside for us incase anything ever comes of this" and now Vechain is claiming that they are working together. Pathetic.

rebrand was on 8.8...

The rebrand was on August 8, do you have brain damage? You just showed a graph showing the opposite of the FUD you were trying to spread.

Source: bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/neo-completes-rebranding-announces-blockchain-partnerships/

I'm 80% on VEN. I think I'll keep that and just get way more risky with the rest of my money. VEN _will_ go up by the end of the year. Sadly anything more than $30 seems unrealistic at the moment but a) that's some good returns and b) atmosphere might change

More than happy with 30 usd EOY

But I have a hunch that it will test 65k satoshi in a week or so.

FACT TIME:

Breyer has stated he sees VEN as a mid to long term investment. He docent invest in short term projects. defined mid to long as 4-7 years.

ANS had a mainnet out in 2016. it rebranded in august 2017.

VEN has no main net.

This is NOT going to pump you tards. i have a lot of VEN i want it to pump, but im not deluded. There is no product, it isn't producing thor yet and no main net. Neo had that going for it so a pump was delivered.

People have decided that "sell the news" is the thing to do. They could have given details on BMW and I'm pretty sure it'd still be down.

Just wait and live your life for a bit

It's that faggot CCK spoiling everything with his autistic insider gibberish.
Got every normie hooked on solving his shit obvious riddles, making them think they're fucking Sherlock Holmes for solving it.
If BMW got announced unexpected, it would have been huge.
Or maybe not, maybe all the coins are dumping after news right now with no pump beforehand and this whole crypto shit became a complete gamble. Unless you know TA and can swing trade top coins according to that.

that coca cock sucking kunt is killing it. hes insider helping to suppress the price. his rumors are always true, and they get priced in prematurely, causing a dump when confirmed.

>when it's all one big conspiracy
Sad... but true!

and they literally confirmed:

1. they are and want to be centralised
2. their partners don't buy vet. they tell them it's "free to start" and expect them randomly to start buying one day, even though they're already generating enough to have free transactions forever

holders get blinded by the 'dnv' and the 'bmw' and don't look into the things that are being said right to them. this coin is a piece of shit. so typical that they didn't say ANY details with their "the rumors are true" bullshit

oh and you're right about the paid shills, I can give a definitive list of who they have paid directly, hint im on it.

it includes suppoman and bitcoin bravado, but also lesser known people like notable vechain community members who i won't name.

>investing in a coin with no whitepaper

t. retarded newfag
Sane shut happened with NEO at 10 brainlet.

NEO had main net. get this through your think skull VEN brainded.

NEO was producing GAS after rebrand and had main net. VECHAIN has NOTHING.

VECHAIN IS A SCAM

VEN is fucking obscure. It's a meme. People are Selling this news because its hot air.

I fell for this fucking meme. I've been holding a node for a while like an idiot. want to sell it but im indoctrinated with this stupuid chink magic shit, i swear that conference was some cult magic. i cant fucking sell

pajeets mad that they couldn't make some easy money.

Only ico isn’t allowed. They are still allowed to invest. And China has said they want in on blockchain for smart sensors

>NOTHING
except the backing of multi-billion dollar funds and businesses. but y'know.. you know better, obviously.

This
Brb I rename a coin to marvel comic character and bring a hammer to the event, it seems unprofessional

>cringy

Dude, if you are going to make your paid pajeet FUD posts in all dozen VEN FUD threads and under multiple IDs in the same thread then at least ... at least ... spell the fucking word right. When the same spelling error appears in every one of your posts it kind of gives the game away a bit.

>cringey

Now write it out 100 times and come back when you've done your homework.

youtu.be/1qfCTtLLGr8

How about oxford university? Are they a scam?

ANS earned ANC similarly to NEO and GAS. You are misinformed.

The "intellectual academia" is the biggest scammers on the planet. Only the Bible knows the truth, not some retarded "hurr we wuz apes n shiet" faggots in white trenchcoats

Epic

Just wait for the masternode lock ups you cucks, market cap will doubles

Either a retard or a shit shill

I can literally go out and say “hey guys I am marrying Rothschild daughter” so invest in my company

What they say does not mean it’s true,

Did you see any links of BMW announcing their partnership?

Did you see any links of Chinese owned media announcing china’s interest in vechain and giving them the contract of a town in China?

There are 10+ chinkcoins all going up and about in China claiming “muh guvvament interested”
If china does end up supporting one of these chink coins then it would be neo not some piece of shit barcode wine scanning vechain and besides it’s been reported by Chinese news media that they won’t tolerate icos and anyone found would be dealt harshly, was reported on south china morning post,

do a search dickhead

Is that why you hate VENbecause you're a salty NEO cuck?

Ven was loterally talked about on state tv it is chinas coin unlike neo who needs to pander to the west

And your rothschild analogy is retarded as hell.

NEO cant even scale properly

I own 0 neo moron
Oh and

scmp.com/business/banking-finance/article/2132009/china-stamp-out-cryptocurrency-trading-completely-ban
>To prevent financial risks, China will step up measures to remove any onshore or offshore platforms related to virtual currency trading or ICOs,” said an article published on Sunday night by Financial News, a publication affiliated to the People’s Bank of Chin

Muh state TV, they mention one chink word for a mere second last year and people assume it’s vechain

My point still stands, just because vechain claims partnerships doesn’t mean they happened

That happened during a bull market. Not going to happen to VEN with the current state of the market

Stop being dishonest pajeet

youtu.be/GV-ivTb6ZC8

You genuinely believe that if a coin like VEN, that is held to the standards of the DNV GL and PwC (CONFIRMED PARTNERSHIPS), that they'll just fucking lie about another partnership? Do you believe the Earth is flat because you've never seen it yourself from space??

told you to fucking dump and rebuy in may, what was so hard?

Yicai, CCTV, probably more I have no idea about. Try harder.

Lmfaoo at the flat earth space comparison

It’s as real as Walton when they claimed they partnered with China Mobile, what did have to offer to China mobile anyways besides a shitcoin scanning barcode product exactly like vechain that nobody wants to use,

Exactly like that UNLESS SUCH PARTNERSHIPS ARE ANNOUNCED BY THE PEOPLE THEY CLAIM, those partnerships don’t mean jackshit

Brb I am with Microsoft
Brb I am with Apple
Brb I am with Samsung

Ask Samsung Microsoft Apple and they won’t have a single idea of what is going on

Vechain only scans wines and handbags with specially made vechain barcodes, there are other measures taken by China already, they don’t need some small startup scam company coin to come and help them lmfaoooooo

Brb wine scanning is revolutionary

Fucking retards

This coin has been shit and will always be

The only reason it reached its last 60% moon was because a large pump and dump group targeted it, they dumped it big time from 82000 satoshi

tfw i hold 19k ven
tfw i sadly agree with what you said

I suppose Breyer's investment and advisory role means nothing.
I suppose Breyer's reputation means nothing.
I suppose Breyer's wife means nothing.
I suppose Breyer's sister in law means nothing.

You have no idea how business really works, kid.

>Exactly like that UNLESS SUCH PARTNERSHIPS ARE ANNOUNCED BY THE PEOPLE THEY CLAIM

You mean like this one, pajeet?
dnvgl.com/news/dnv-gl-partners-with-blockchain-expert-vechain-to-increase-transparency-from-the-factory-to-the-consumer-110284

venlets cucked once again. now all they have is waiting for july when this shit will maybe, maybe
pump another $1, after that its eternal
despair huehuehuehue

pwccn.com/en/press-room/press-releases/pr-150517.html

No tech talk, shitty little tag presser being used commercially, no whitepaper, no talk about token economics aka no one knows what the token value on the blockchain. Inside information being leaked, pay shilling on all cryptoforums.
There is no Github activity
DNL GV cooperated with Deloitte labs to create blockchain.
Vechain tweeted about Vitalik being advisor, later deleted tweet when called out by Vitalik himself.
None of their partnerships has mentioned that they will use RFID.
People saying their blockchain is in use now, so then they dont need your masternodes?

Also this

BMW will update their's soon as well, pajeet. Don't worry.

Where’s bmw
Where’s China’s answer(just look at south china morning post if you still believe the shitty futian projects ven claims, it’s a full stop from China, total ban in and out)
Where’s all the other people that vechain claimed but no there was 0 respones from the people they claimed

And my point still stands
You’re legit FUCKING stupid if you think some WINE scanning app that hasn’t even launched and the company itself being less than year old and is going to into the office of one of the worlds strongest economies.

And don’t get me started about the rebrand live event

“Hey guys we got x amount of members on our subreddit and x amount of members on our telegram, Ok now let me bring out a toy hammer resembling the marvel comic character thor’s Mjorlnor”
If you honestly can’t see how incredibly stupid and immature this entire shit was then you’re a certified paid shill or a crab in a bucket who wants to drag others down with the bags

This shitcoin is nothing special,

Big giant scam

This coin is UTTER USELESS SHIT FFS I am only up 2071.19% since 3 months ago WTF WHEN WILL IT MOON

Man we all know you're fudding ironically, why would someone who hates Vechain stay up to watch their event.

Might just be an especially salty waltie

HOLY FUCK TOTALLY FORGOT THAT

they claimed vitalik was their general manager back in December until January when vitalik made things clear that he never joined their rubbish circlejerk

Would like shills to defend this

what a cheeky cunt

venlets absolutely totally btfo, how will they ever recover? (well maybe they'll gain 1 or 2 % in July who knows)

Bitocean going to be running token on VEN, so they already have an ICO.

>every shitcoin is pumping without a reason right now
>vechain dumped with 2 major partnerships announced and website redesign

Wow Thanks sold 100k , bought walten

Everything is going up because of bitcoin going up.
Altcoins are all shitcoins by definition.

I tend to agree with you more and more, i did not even knew about the vitalik tweet, fucking total cringe, i got a pretty big stack myself, what do.

Sell it man!! Fucking vechain is a acam coin, itd a blockchain for wine tracking. Jim breyer is a fucking idiot,hes just a paid shill

More proof
People should srsly expose this shitcoin so that new investors won’t fall for their scams

Pic = vitaliks reddit account, he uses the same handle on GitHub too

Thanks pajeet fudders, bought 100K more.