Does anyone have actual cheap and easy recipes? Nottice I didn't write delicious or mouth watering in there

Does anyone have actual cheap and easy recipes? Nottice I didn't write delicious or mouth watering in there.
I'm tired of rich buzzfeed networkers thinking that seafood and edible gold are cheap ingridients

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v3tZCGZtA_g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What... who the fuck goes to buzz feed for cooking? You can make tons of delicious food with just basic pantry shit. The most expensive thing I use in cooking is wine.

my friend, make this. tortellini are cheap if you use the frozen kind btw. you can add cream too for more calories if you want

rice+seasoning+protein (beans, some cheap hunk of meat, whatever), as for the seasonings, pick them that go with your protein (rosemary+garlic are god tier, I love cajun/creole mixes, just look for shit that seems tasty to you)...oh and hotsauce helps make shit palatable.
Pasta+seasoning+whatever you have on hand (or margine+pasta+seasoning if really poor) that seems like it'll work out.
Potatoes+seasoning (baked, sliced and fried, boiled)
beans

Basically take some cheap staple, and add something to it.

Apparently L the assholes with their little foodie blogs where they talk about eating om a budget and blog about blowing 400 dollars in a two people dinner in new york

I'm not fucking poor fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck you I don't need to survive in beans, rice and potatos, I just don't feel like blowing too much money and working too hard on a meal for myself

Look up 'one pot' pasta recipes.

Grilled cheese. Every day for every meal. It's impossible to get tired of eating grilled cheese

What do you count as cheap.

Rice and beans tier?

Normal tier?

i disagree, its easy to get tired or fried lard, however peanut butter and jelly is the real goat

Fuck me? Nigger, that's the basics of a shitton of awesome, easy meals.

OP learn to cook egg dishes.

youtube.com/watch?v=v3tZCGZtA_g
make this babe

You can eat cheaply at home and then choose to spend a lot of money on other meals

odd I know, either you spend all your dollars or you just hoard them for non-use like a fucking jew

Normal tire of course.
I have been living alone for a year total, I figured out I can eat take out and dont afford much or buy raw meat or chicken and feed miself that but when i go 4 months without eating a single vegetable I start to worry. Yes I tried a couple different things with mixed results I just want 10 or so easy meals that dont require 15 ingredients or two hours of cooking and I don't have to stuck my fridge with 20 different new things every time I have to cook because I can't afford to do that every day

make pasta dishes, duhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Protip lick the glue off envelops for a cheap nutritional breakfast, stock up whenever you go to the bank they are free

For every meal?

Sure thing daddy I will make it for you for dessert.
Should I hide my dick when you come over or do you prefer au naturale

majority of the recipes from chef john are cheap, he occasionally does expensive things but most are fine for normal people

Have you ever seen the videos of those girls that think spending less than 10k a month is poverty?
They have food blogs

of course I don't user, I don't attempt to placate myself by living vicariously through others

if seeing other people living annoys you maybe stay off the blogs of people with more dollaridoos than you

I just saw the video where she tried to live with minimum wage for a week without realizing it's supposed to pay for transportation, rent, and everything else that's not just food and still arrived because she spends 700 dollars a week on dinner

Pot-Au-Feu

Also, anything with a slow cooker would work well over time.

Anything with beans.
Fried rice.
Anything egg.

>What are some cheap recipes?
>I don't want to eat cheap food!

Chicken and pasta tends to be my go-to cheap food staple.

Some breasts/noodles go a long way, especially if you make your own. Egg noodles are pretty much just flour + eggs and you can make them in big batches and dry them for storage. Chicken with some onions/mushrooms/garlic (all relatively cheap from the right sources) and some stock + flour makes a solid sauce. Not gonna blow your socks off, but not terribly expensive.

Hey you know I don't want to buy 60 different things, what's some actual affordable food I can make daily and not once or twice a week
>Stale bread
>Grow your own potatoes

>cheap and easy

1. rice
2. steamed broccoli
3. rehydrated wakame seaweed (you can get this at most asian grocery stores for pretty cheap, a little bit dried makes a lot when rehydrated)
4. rice vinegar
It's like a sushi bowl.

1. rice
2. black beans
3. cilantro
4. salsa
5. crushed tortilla chips
(you can add some cheap cheese if you want to also, that will be the most expensive thing on the list).

1. pieces of potato, baked to a slight crispiness
2. can of mushrooms, or sautee fresh mushrooms
3. tomato sauce
4. red pepper
(add more spices and protein to this as you see fit, but this base version is pretty cheap)

1. chicken breast, thaw
2. baste it with a mixture of honey and dijon mustard
3. bake
4. serve with some starch and greens and a little more of the unbaked honey mustard mix

Idk man, there are whole cookbooks written on the concept of simple and inexpensive dishes.

Faggot, your answer is
>buy staples: potatoes, pasta, rice, beans
>buy seasonings
>buy meats

Then mix and match that shit.

That's not a recipe tho

Does djon mustard mix well with honey? I have noticed that when I make a mustard and mayo sandwich using djon it's way too acidic and it overpowers the flavor of the mayo to the point it just tastes like creamy djon mustard

Cook it till it's done.

I prefer it with dijon, but yellow mustard works just fine with honey if you like that mustard better.

>Twp packs of maruchan ramen noodles
>1 cup marinara sauce
>Parmesan cheese
Spaghetti in 10 mins, maybe a $1.50 a meal depending on your sauce

Ramen noodles and spaghetti sauce is fucking terrible.

Just get regular (non-asian/non egg) noodles.

Chicken pittas.

Cover chicken breasts with olive oil and marjoram, bake chicken breasts at 200C for 30-35min.

For salad filling use finely sliced red onion, chopped tomatoes, chopped cucumber, finely chopped chilli, cumin powder, salt, pepper and lime juice.

Mix the ingredients together fully.

When chicken is cooked take out of oven and slice.

Toast pittas and fill with chicken and salad.

>Just get regular (non-asian/non egg) noodles.
Or as we adults call it, spaghetti.

my usual go to cheap meal is basic wok
>chicken thighs (cause they cheap)
>carrot
>red onion
>bell pepper
>cabbage
Cook the chicken prior to making the wok and separate the meat from the bones, throw the bones to freezer so you can make stock later.
Chop the veggies as you like
Get your pan hot as shit and throw in the carrots and cabbage, cook for 2-3 minutes
Throw the onion and bell pepper in, cook for 1-2 minutes
Throw the chicken in and whatever wok sauce/spices you have in hand, I usually use 1 tbsp sweet chili sauce, 3 tbps sriracha and 1 tpbs fish sauce
Fry for half a minute to minute so the chicken heats up
Eat with noodles or rice

>needing recipes

take vegetable and cut into small pieces and put in bowl
add sliced onion and garlic
add water
cover bowl with clingfilm and microwave for 8-10 minutes
ladel hot ingredients into blender, adjust with water and add seasoning as it blends
pour into pan
profit from easy fucking soup

Eat your own jizz, you unlikable turbo fag.

That seems like one step too many for soup. Chop vegetables. Put in a pan with some soup stock. Brown and add meat if inclined. Actual labor, maybe 5 minutes. Go do other shit while it simmers.

Eh, sometimes you want to throw a changeup and use some spiral pasta, bowtie, angel hair, etc. You know, all the shit that's the same kind of pasta, but shaped differently.

>1. chicken breast, thaw
>2. baste it with a mixture of honey and dijon mustard
>3. bake
>4. serve with some starch and greens and a little more of the unbaked honey mustard mix

>tfw honeymustard chicken is literally a meme in my family because it's the only recipe my grandfather ever learned and he was rather proud of it, and would make it like once a week

it's good stuff though.