What went wrong Veeky Forums?

>What went wrong Veeky Forums?

But actually though, I know it's brainlet thinking to think this would've pumped hard but surely this will pump in the coming days especially with coinnest listing.

R-right a-user??

Other urls found in this thread:

cdn.vechain.com/vechain_ico_ideas_of_development_en.pdf
twitter.com/vitalikbuterin/status/955473335999258624
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The markets doesn't pump like it used to, back in December/early Jan. was the last time you'll see an epic run-up in that short of a time. Now we play the slow growth game.

Nothing new came out of the rebranding. BMW is a major announcement but had already been revealed by rumors. Same thing happened with DNV-GL, the price dipped with confirmation. CCK is probably doing more harm than good.

PBoC is likely real. And when that gets confirmed there may be another dip as well.

DNV-GL and VeChain will be at the Global Food Safety Conference on March 8 in Tokyo. Thousands of new potential clients will see VeChain in action. Right now a lot of people know about VeChain and it’s partnerships but haven’t seen any working product so they are afraid to invest. Events like this will help raise the price more than partnership announcements.

I have 2500 VEN in a cold wallet that I’m not touching until June, when I move it to a VET wallet to start generating THOR. The price may go lower than what I bought it for but if it does I’m only buying more. VET will be ~$100 in 2019.

First good post on vechain I have read today that wasn't FUD.

it's been the same since November. the price is being artificially held down until Q2 minimum because anybody with a brain knows this is going to be the biggest thing in crypto, Veeky Forums and redditfags hardly make a dent on the market despite everything that gets posted about selling the news.

>artificially held down
No tech talk, shitty little tag presser being used commercially, no whitepaper, no talk about token economics aka no one knows what the token value on the blockchain. Inside information being leaked, pay shilling on all cryptoforums.
There is no Github activity
DNL GV cooperated with Deloitte labs to create blockchain.
Vechain tweeted about Vitalik being advisor, later deleted tweet when called out by Vitalik himself.
None of their partnerships has mentioned that they will use RFID.
People saying their blockchain is in use now, so then they dont need your masternodes?

This is not FUD, disprove this shit if its fud.

stfu pajeet

Burden of truth rests on you in this case, user. Please back up those claims, I'm curious about that Vitalik tweet.

Just do a fucking google search then! People not researching is why they ended up in VEN in the first place......

That's a lame excuse. You can't claim shit and tell people to "just google it" in retaliation you child.

They claim Vitalik’s support on page 15 of the VeChain Development plan:

cdn.vechain.com/vechain_ico_ideas_of_development_en.pdf

“In the whole process of evolving, our technical team got many supports from lots of great leaders, like the founder of the Ethereum- Vitalik, the founder of JaxxAnthony and many others. We feel grateful and appreciate of your open mind and the passion to the technology innovation.”

Vitalik tweets:

What's VeChain?

(exagerrating a bit, but seriously, I've never talked about it)

twitter.com/vitalikbuterin/status/955473335999258624

A genuine thank you, I hadn't heard of this. I remember his "What is VeChain?" tweet, but never saw him being claimed as an advisor. Seems he also debunked it on reddit as well.

>make claim, don't provide proof, yell at others to do work for you, get butthurt when called out.

Never change Veeky Forums. Angry autist-fags provide some top fuckin' keks.

Was not aware of this, big thanks user. Seriously debating dumping my VEN for NEO now.

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

BMW gonna tweet the same soon?

Don't worry your little ADHD brain. You obviously have no understanding of the workings of high level business if you can't see the insane value in the connections Vechain has. Asia doesn't care what 13 year old Jonny from NC thinks about their businesses.

Look at an apple keynote

Then watch the vchain keynote.

Then you tell me what went wrong.

baby's first "priced in" lesson

Yes, that event today seamed like a high level business event...... Very unprofessional and cringey. That`s what marketing to idiots look like.

>BMW gonna tweet the same soon?

BMW just got caught with manipulated diesel software the other day. Good luck with that partnership now.

dude its a bear market what do you expect?
neo went from 68 million to multiple billion
did you really expect VEN would pull a 10x?
completely delusional it would be at 25 billion market cap now.
there is simply no way a coin i the multiple billions will go 10x in this market. maybe once more money comes in and Im sure that will happen
you fags just need to chill the fuck out and keep accumulating. now is not the time for moon missions, that will come later *bane*

I LOST SO MUCH MONEY?!?!? TELL ME IT WILL GO UP SOON