What is it with women sitting on kitchen counters? We make our food there...

What is it with women sitting on kitchen counters? We make our food there. It wouldn't even be acceptable if they were little girls. No one's ass belongs on any food prep area or place you would eat off of like the dining room/kitchen table. This should be one of those no brainers especially with all of the things women ooze down there.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=rain frog&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi918WbtrrOAhXDeSYKHXygB64Q_AUICCgB&biw=1280&bih=634
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I leave flour on my counters so it sticks to their butts and I get to touch their butt saying "your butt is dirty" they usually kick me and run away tho

i wish i had woman in my life

iktf

:^(

damn son if only edible things go on kitchen counters, this qualifies. id eat that pussy up

>things virgins say

Dude where is this plague transpiring
Where are all these women sitting on counters

I feel you OP, I hate waking up in the morning, walking into my kitchen, turning the lights on and seeing the women crawl off my counters like roaches. They're literally on all of my counters.

He's trying to start a meme since he's a faggot.

Daily life. It is so common no one usually calls them out on it. I think it is mostly a millennial thing.

Why are you separating "we" from "women"? Women browse this board.

Get out roastie, we didn't invite you

We was all inclusive.

>why are you separating 'we' from 'women'?
'We' includes everyone, as in users of Veeky Forums who cook. When someone says 'You look good today' is the first thing you say 'So I didn't look good yesterday?' Quit looking for offence in everything.

You should be wrapping them up in plastic wrap and putting them in the freezer where they belong if you don't want them on your counters.

You only have yourself to blame.

> Women browse this board

LOL good one

I like to sit on desks, kitchen counters or whatever other place that was made for a purpose other than sitting cause im a literal child.

Also
>having a dirty ass
How do you even get buttfucked m8? Clean up

>When someone says 'You look good today' is the first thing you say 'So I didn't look good yesterday?'
Obviously you've never met a woman before, or you'd know better than to include "today"

NO GIRLS ALLOWED!
REEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Same as a woman laying on the hood of a car.

Nice thumbnail, faggot.

its called a burnt marshmallow toad

Don't be dum-dums. google.com/search?q=rain frog&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi918WbtrrOAhXDeSYKHXygB64Q_AUICCgB&biw=1280&bih=634

(this is, IMHO, one of the greatest images of all time)