Eating at your desk

>Eating at your desk
Whether at school, the office, or at home, is there a more sad and pathetic eating experience? Why do the Japanese do this to themselves?

She has a nice face

She has a face

WOO WOO WOO This is foodwishes, enjoy..legs Welcome to the cooking with jack show nice

>is there a more sad and pathetic eating experience?
Yeah, eating in the bathroom. Which I did, for two years daily. I don't see what's wrong with eating at a desk, it's just a small table.

Why did you eat in the bathroom?

No fucking way

Get the fuck out

I'll never understand this meme. Please explain your reasoning.

His classmates bullied him at school so he ate in the bathroom instead of feeling the shame of eating alone at an empty lunch table

There must be better alternatives to a bathroom at any school. I can't imagine eating in one, I doubt I'd be able to.

Is it impossible to eat while moving or something? Lean against a wall that's a bit out of the way? A bathroom just sounds impossible to me.

>Is it impossible to eat while moving or something? Lean against a wall that's a bit out of the way?

That's just drawing even more attention though

>His classmates bullied him at school so he ate in the bathroom
And americans wonder why they have school shootings?

Honestly what the fuck

Why do you think about America so much?

>eating at her desk

mhmm

Why do Americans only appreciate the attention when the news is good?

She would be very pretty if not for the hooker shoes
Why do women think that men find bizarre, clip-clop horse hooker shoes attractive?

They're right tbqh.
It's my fetish.

because we aren't beta white cucks, like you

heels are like the epitome of feminine dress, alongside short pencil skirts and tight blouses my nigga. I wish the Asian bitches around my area were this god damn sexy

>I wish the Asian bitches around my area were this god damn sexy
they wouldn't want you, nigger

>heels are like the epitome of feminine dress
lol no they aren't
also I'm asian, but I have no idea what my race has to do with any of this
clop-clops are just gross, have you ever seen what a woman's foot looks like when you take it out of there? it's all smashed up like a bonsai kitty, just why
flats are the epitome of feminine modesty, clop-clop heels are basically a sign of AIDS, like a tramp stamp or piercings other than the earlobes. when I see a whore wobbling down the sidwalk with those heels I think of how badly her parents fucked up

Sounds like you're not feeling secure or socially comfortable at your desk.

I sit at a decent sized desk with my back to a wall and I have a good rapport with the people I work with. I eat at my desk twice on most days I work (12hr shifts). This thread is the first time I've even thought about it in years.

He wishes he was a nigger. Gook bitches love the BBC, JAV told me so

>Eating at your desk
I never do this. Don't be a fucking slave to your employer that you're sacrificing your own break time. Pack a big healthy lunch, eat that shit in the break room. Text friends on your phone. Have a bit of coffee. Take a mental break so you're not burning yourself out.

Probably eating with your stupid coworkers and pretending they're your friends.

Depending on where you work your boss might bother you even there. It is best to leave your place of work for lunch.

It is seripusly really bad in grade school.

I experience a wave of satisfaction when a bunch nose little children is gunned down by a 'weirdo'.

It usually doesn't get bad until junior high school or high school. Grade school is a cake walk.

Now that's a proper place to dive, only a few meters off

Where should they eat instead? During their piano lesson? Kumon math tutorials?

Nah, they are. You just have to be hot and classy enough to pull it off.

Because I had no friends and both the library and cafeteria were too crowded and loud. Eating my soggy homemade sandwich in the bathroom and playing PSP games for half an hour each day let me go into my own little world just long enough that my daily urge to drop out of school and start drinking and doing drugs to fill the void in my life until I eventually overdosed.
No one bullied me, I just hate being around large groups of retards who don't shut up while I'm trying to eat.

I did that for a while when I first study abroad in a Wisconsin high school. I thought I was the only one

*until I eventually overdosed subsided.

if a woman is beautiful and classy to the point where she can wear unappealing prostitute clothes and still seem classy, she is beautiful and classy despite the whore clothes. not because of them.

Her name is Candice Zhao, she is indeed a she

Those legs are what steals the show