You're 18, have 100k in savings, no other assets, zero expenses/debt and you just graduated HS...

You're 18, have 100k in savings, no other assets, zero expenses/debt and you just graduated HS. What do you do to make sure you never have wage slave in your life, biz?

go back in time to spring of 2017 and throw it all in crypto

All in in stinky linkies

1. Put 90k in bitcoin.
2. Put 10k in cocaine.
3. Snort cocaine and go to bitmex.com
4. Short btc on 100x
5. Be free.

I have roughly 0.8g cocaine and 1k$, should I try?

>tfw 6ft 2in but ugly

Is it better to be tall and ugly or be a handsome manlet?

what the fuck is the green shit?

Learn to be a trader (in traditional markets) diversify / start up

>5'11''
>6' and 6'1

handsome manlet ofc, height is a meme
do you really think some goofy 6'6 lanklet is automatically a sex symbol due to his height

LINK

leverage 100x on bitmex

if you have 100k in savings at 18, you have already made it. if you got it from mommy and daddy, throw it into crypto since you obviously don't value money yet. if you somehow earned all this on side jobs, etc, you know the value of money. in this case, put 10% in crypto and the rest conservative investments, and wage cuck for a few years to grow your stack. learn a trade or something, work construction until 25.

handsome manlet because snu snu would be dope

Depends on the kind of ugly, but if we're talking very ugly, then handsome manlet. A handsome manlet has no access to any women within two inches of his height or taller. An ugly man has only 10% access to all women, and faces a higher percentage of gold diggers.

buy chain link for 100k

(You) already know this one ...

Buy chainlink at 15 cents.

Okay, listen to me.
Don't invest in crypto
You have 100k which might seem a lot when you're 18 but I can assure you, it's nothing.

Do you have any special talent, what's your IQ ?

>tfw short with taller gf

Probably MDMA

I won the lakers lunch date once, pic related.

this

depends how much your ugly, height is very important.
t. 5,8 guy

Is that some random dude or Artie Lang?

Buy an apartment in a promising area and rent it probably

> coloured pills
> random symbol on it

Really makes you think

is 5'8 really that short tho?

Tall and ugly!

meh even 5,9 is short.. 5,10 is barely average, 511 is average over 511 is tall..
of course 5,8 is not as bad as 5,5 but, even in southern EU i feel short, most people are 510 511, dont really see that many young guys under 5,8 5,7

where the fuck can you buy a flat for 100k ?

Move to the US, problem solved

was a handsome manlet in my 20s and I got tons of pussy
granted being short kinda meant any girl taller than me was a no go, but conveniently most girls are short(er)

Holy shit those womens are tall

I'd rather be tall and ugly, only because I fucking hate the manlets at work. Fuck they are so annoying. The worst part about it is I'm thinking in my head "I could kill you with my bare hands right now" but can't even say anything. Manlet genocide when?

flintstone vitamins

Literally impossible. 100k is peanuts, you have to wage slave to get experience before you start a business.

>you have to wageslave.

I wonder who could be behind this post?

You can get 100k appartments/houses in smaller cities/towns, especially in Europe where people tend to rent rather than buy. Rent to young couples or old people, they stay the longest. Check out real estate websites to compare how much rent people pay in certain areas and how much demand there is for them. If you're good and have contacts to builders you could also build a super small motel for 100k. Also check out demographics, the whiter and safer a place the more people are willing to spend on rent. How much work is available in the surroundings is also an important factor, if factories and other places keep closing around town you know its best to skip that one.

That's about it.

yeah but it will take forever to make your money back

Yes and no. You "lose" 100k in liquid assets, but you keep that 100k as solid asset while you keep making new liquid assets through renting it. However you can sell that house anytime again and you will have liquid 100k back + the money you made through renting it. It's a lossless long lasting investment and it's near impossible to fuck up and can be sold anytime if you don't think it's worth it. It also protects you from inflation because houses don't really lose value and the rent will be your monthly income.