Why did I fall for this scam?

Why did I fall for this scam?

Other urls found in this thread:

cointelegraph.com/news/bitpay-payment-processor-begins-enforcing-ban-on-prohibited-activities-on-its-platform
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

thanks just sold 100k

a fancy paypal/circle with some blockchain buzzwords
congrats on this seriously

Especially since Coinbase already killed it. Should have dropped my bags weeks ago. Right now I'm shaking literally.

wait for the next random pump or announcement to dump
i fell for the "hodl" meme too with ICX
this market is all hype and the best you can do is ride the waves

thanks, just bought 100k

holy shit this place is a bigger shithole than fucking reddit

kys and go back to plebbit then.

Yeah this, never fucking hold a thing. I'll give you some advice on req though it's due for a pump, so is link. Just don't miss out at the top retard.

See you at the top

>all of these are taxable events

>how not to be poor
>blacks out the amount so he doesn't get laughed at

this, dude probably trading with 100 sats

I'm not paying a fucking thing, i'll cash out buying rs gold and selling it on fucking craigslist for 10 years if i have to.

I dunno, but there's something weird and creepy about it.

>Admits a felony on one of the most monitored boards on the internet by the FBI

you are fucked now.

Because you listened to trolls on /biz

HOLY SHIT THEY'RE FUCKING BREACHING MY BASEMENT NOW
It's all ironic of course, what kind of scum wouldn't pay his fair share!

Enjoy prison, you sick fuck

Had potential, until Coinbase shanked it in the ass.

Good goy pay your taxes so we can pay health care for obese people and cut dicks of boys and inject them steroids to become women

Don't forget to tax your World of Warcraft ingame transactions.

>tfw going to jail because I forgot to report my lothars edge purchase

I fucking warned you faggots when it got to $.75 to bail on this fucking coin. I told you that the white paper was a joke. I told you that the sudden and unexpected release of colossus during the hype train was a huge red flag.

The team has absolutely no clue what they are doing. I sold at $.50 and I told you faggots that I was so happy I cashed out when I did and that nothing would make me buy into REQ again. Even if it hit $10 and crashed to $.25 in a day. You all thought I was some butthurt moron. Who's laughing now you fucking poor fucks.

You sound like an autist.

The coin will have a huge pump next month.

Don't care many, I made a cool $2,000 on REQ. And I was so happy I dropped that piece of shit coin. If I'm autistic for trying to warn others to clear my conscience then get me a shortbus with some fucking windows to lick.

Ask yourself this. Does the price of the token matter? Would it operate the same way if it were the current price or far higher?

I sold a while ago just fyi. This was a reddit trap for the normies who thought they could see through shit like tron.

You are obviously in COPE mode son. It's gonna hit 1$ soon enough dumbass.

>consistently delivers on its road map ahead of schedule
>no verifiable fud
>no hacks or technical setbacks whatsoever
>muh price is low during correction period
Are you fucking retarded or have you only been in crypto since December? REQ is a solid hodl. It has crazy potential.

The devs get no fees, so they would benefit greatly if the token price goes to the moon.

I'm collecting threads like these like I was collecting ETH shitposting threads in their early days.

I hope some of you guys will still be around and recognize the posts you've made here and feel pretty fucking depressed that you missed out.

You fucking faggots tried to convince me that I made a mistake by buying 10K ETH and now you're trying to convince me it was a mistake to buy 1 million REQ.

I am saving this thread for the future. Just to rub it in your faces like I did with those old Ethereum threads.

>when you're such an idealistic autist that you get upset when a project delivers ahead of schedule
Kys, you're not gunna make it.

Bought REQ in November at like $.07. Ya man, they've totally been ahead of schedule if by that you mean they've just been updating their fucking website and that's about it. Colossus was their first tangible update for the actual coin and it was "ahead of schedule" at the exact same time the huge train of buying activity for REQ was starting to die down.

They were trying to keep the lightning striking for that brief moment (before Christmas don't forget) and they've done jack shit since.

Their whitepaper is a joke, the team hasn't given any concrete ideas as to what they are actually going to do with the coin.

Ya man, certainly a correction, a correction for the error of buying this shitcoin to begin with.

Some faggots just can't be helped. Enjoy being poor.

>1 mil REQ

well duh youre gonna make it if it just gets to 1$. What about a poor faggot like me with 1k REQ? I need at least 10$ for a decent buck

If this is not a larp, why are you still here if you held on to 10M USD worth of ETH?
Is your goal to become the new Bill Gates or something?

No, it had it's chance to hit $1. During my initial warnings thats what I was telling people to do was to wait until it hits $1 and then sell because come Feb/March it was going to keep going down until it hits .05 or lowered by summer. I don't save screencaps but if someone has been frequenting here since December it's likely they saw my post.

This is literally the moment I would buy back if I had any hope for REQ. It's fucked and as I had said before, even when it crashes (it was .75 last I said this) I would never buy back into this coin. I could reinvest the $2000 I made off of this coin if I wanted to, but it's never going to rise about .50 again.

Enjoy being poor fagtron.

Lol moron it was over 1$, check the fucking charts.

It didn't lose it's sat value on a 3k Bitcoin drop, so stay poor i don't care

Oh, then my projections were 100% correct and you missed your opportunity to cash out.

Why am I going to be the poor one again?

>$2000
>cool profits

Don't worry man that's like saying "I only got 100 ETH will I make it?"

10k ETH was not considered rare to hold just 2 years ago. Just like it's not weird to see the average person hold 10k REQ right now.

Just wait 2 years and see where you are right now.

Also I held my REQ through $1,20 when it was worth even more than my pile of ETH that I still have left. I have true confidence in the future of this project.

I only hold a 1000 ETH right now as I cashed out a bit and invested in lots of ICOs to diversify. REQ is my favorite project and I bought up tons of it when it was very cheap and I expect it to have a similar trajectory as ETH.

As for why I'm still here. When your wealth grows you come to realize that 1 or even a couple million is really not a lot of money and life would be boring as fuck if I would just retire now and be a lazy (rich) NEET for the rest of my life.

I am on continuous holiday though. Thailand,Australia and Japan are my go-to places.

The true reason for me posting here. Is to troll haters in the future. I just love posting these old threads because I KNOW people are absolutely seething that they missed out and were sceptical back then. The same is going to happen with REQ and you'll see me post threads like this one in 2 years time to troll people posting here today.

Sell it and buy LINK.

A little north of $2,000 to be exact. Considering I had only invested $300.00 into REQ I'd say that's a pretty good haul by anyone's standards. What are you? Autistic?

That's pretty awesome. Really wish I could do the same, Japan must be awesome if you have a lot of money.

Still not quite sure that you're not larping, but if you aren't it's great that you have as much faith in the project as I.

>10k ETH was not considered rare to hold just 2 years ago. Just like it's not weird to see the average person hold 10k REQ right now.
I picked up 5k Req for less than 250 euro and was called out as being a larper when I claimed this before the crash.

>being such a deluded poorfag that he thinks $2000 is even post-worthy

HEH HEH HEH. The REQ fud is intensifying, that always means it's time to buy.

What is your personal price prediction for EOY 2018 and EOY 2019 if the Project is successful? I hold REQ myself and I’m sure the project will be mass adopted in the future.

>The devs get no fees, so they would benefit greatly if the token price goes to the moon.
But the network would function the exact same whether it's cheap or expensive. It's in their interest for the price to go up but there's no way to actually value the token because it it were cheap they could just buy more.

>$2000

Holy shit, kek.

No wonder you're such a coping REQlet.

Why is it that the most bitter, resentful FUD comes from utter REQlets and moon kiddies who didn't make their millions flipping shitcoins overnight?

Some of the best and well reasoned posts concerning REQ are from those with 6-figure stacks.

They obviously know more than you do.

I FUDed and ignored REQ years ago.

I won't make that mistake with REQ. Holding to the bitter fucking end.

>I FUDed and ignored REQ years ago.

I think you meant ETH?

Shit, yeah. The DAO bullshit and FUD got to me, even though I had over 1000 ETH.

You learned your lesson. This experience might grant you a lot of money in the future.

Yep. Daytrading is a fool's errand, tried my hand in that as well.

The trick is to buy something at steep discount, undervalued or out of favor with the public sentiments, and then hold the ever-loving shit out of it. That's how the big boys make their money in legacy assets as well, Seth Klarman, Buffet etc.

i hope you got your tinfoil hat on

what are REQ's main competitors?

Coinbase

Fucking defunct.

cointelegraph.com/news/bitpay-payment-processor-begins-enforcing-ban-on-prohibited-activities-on-its-platform

Bitpay -- Starting to ban people for explicit purchases

Coinbase Commerce -- Already understaffed in terms of support, a shitload of negative press about them lately

What else is there for paying for things easily directly with crypto? REQ is going to be the first one to easily allow this, people paying whatever the fuck they want for whatever services they want, with no way for them to be shut down. I'm so goddamn bullish.

>enjoy staying poor
I love this. My net worth is over $14M. I own 4 big name franchises. I've been on Veeky Forums since before crypto was a thing. I will continue enjoying being poor though.

>14M
That is poor

For you.

Most people will struggle to spend 10 million.

fucking hell if I ever see 1% of that ill be happy

Proofs lad? Would shut the street shitters up for good.

>THEN I'M SHIT OUT OF LUCK
>MOON OR ZERO

I like this guy, this will be my new motto

Dude, post proofs and shut those pajeets up.