And remember, if you do not hold any of these coins during 2018 you will not make it. China dominates the market

And remember, if you do not hold any of these coins during 2018 you will not make it. China dominates the market.

In my case, feeling comfy as fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

gxn.io/en.html#devplan1
reddit.com/r/cpchain/comments/7wpz4t/cpchain_beginners_guide_and_faq_frequently_asked/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what's the bottom right one?

Achain my comfiest hold

achain is also one of my comfiest holds gonna start moving my portfolio around for more passive income

Achain - the never ending testnet

holding 1k HPB. how much do i have EOY?

>China dominates the market

why cant they come up with decent coins though

40k-140k

fuck, you will be rich

>forgot Elastos
You deserve to stay semi poor OP

No cpchain but holding the rest. Feels good

wouldnt be funny if HPB shared the same faith as NEO? they both had awful names in the beginning.

a man can dream..

redpill me Ela

redpill me on HPB

Neo is obviously a god tier coin. I looked into A-Chain and HPB. Got myself a stack of hpb. I see a clear goal and a god tier partnership. Also i see progression. It is a very long roadmap tho. And they are using a lot of the time on the hardware which is questionable from an investor pov. A-chain looked intersting since they had a lot of projects on it? But than i ask myself why isn't there 1 project on the a-chain that stands out. And I went to the telegram and saw . only babies crying about forks. I didn't invest in it. Some user here that can share his views on a-chain vs hpb?

shill me on hbp and cpc

Internet and VM OS built on blockchain 20 years in the making. Partnered with massive Chinese corporations and CEO of NEO on the team. 6-10m circulating supply, cmc mcap updated soon, binance coming soon. Most obvious moon mission this past month

>not holding based NULS
>mfw

Google Drive

you forgot about matrix AI

Working with China Union Pay to reach 1000000 TPS and has an Angel investment from NEO. Uses both Hardware and Software to achieve this. $100,000,000 market cap.

Please someone tell me more about ACT

this, op is a fucking retard

>random shitcoins
>instead of LINK

Shill thread, ignore.

>my bags are super heavy, mind helping me out here?
This isn't bull market anymore tard, doesn't matter how good the tech is. There isn't enough money involved for everyone to have their personal shit coin pumped. Facts

HPB = Hardware and Software that makes blockchain fast enough to be palatable for businesses (1mil Transactions a Second + Partnership with UnionPay, which is the chinese equivalent of Visa or Mastercard)

CPC = IoT Tech that Gathers, Securely Encrypts, Cloud Stores and Analyzes data gathered from Smart Devices. First likely application will be data from smartcars.

I see HPB as a this year moon, and CPC as a next year moon- but my bags of the latter are larger.

>NEO
what is this? 2017?

I see.
any roadmap for hpb and cpc?

HPB
gxn.io/en.html#devplan1

CPChain doesn't have a roadmap posted, but below is the unofficial FAQ on Reddit. Important dates:
March = Github Tech Documentation
April + May = Testnet and Masternode Documentation
October= Main Net Release

reddit.com/r/cpchain/comments/7wpz4t/cpchain_beginners_guide_and_faq_frequently_asked/

thanks mate
I got 1 eth im thinking of throwing in one of those. im tending towards hpb.

I think HPB is safer, CPC is higher risk higher reward.

Good luck!!!!

Its shit. Wallet doesnt work, written in gula, worthless fork drops, army of shit teir uni devs, partnerships are just other cryptos, pump n dump platform coin.

Had achain, sold, bought nebulas and elastos

Can we stake ACHAIN? What are your top passive income coins? I hold NEO, OMG