How much money do you realistically need to regularly face fuck hot 16 year old goth HS girls everyday...

How much money do you realistically need to regularly face fuck hot 16 year old goth HS girls everyday? Is there a minimum net worth requirement? I am only 19 so how much money would I need?

dunno, im 27 and trying to figure out the same. how long does it take to train away a gag reflex of a girl?

A long time with your microcock kek

You posted this thread already, this isn't the place for your sexual fantasies.

You just need to be confident user. Being /fit helps too.

that's illegal

Veeky Forums - business and finance

I see how people get in trouble. I'm 27 and still feel the same age as 19 and she looks like she's of age. When I was 19 I banged a girl who was 16 and got shit from it from college girls who knew her. Imagine now!

Make sure you're in the righ state buddy and all you need is a good tinder. NY age of consent 16 or 17, same w a bunch in the north east. I remember it being tabloid fodder when mark Sanchez (ny jets qb) banged a 17yr old and it wasn't illegal at all

Not everyone lives in cucked California user. There's many places where 16 is legal. And there are many countries where 14/15 is legal.

Assuming this is legal where you live, you would need....

$30M, and the ability to get 3% annual draw after taxes.

This gives you 900k per year, or $75k per month.

With this much, you can:

1) Have an absurdly baller lifestyle
2) Money for personal trainer, stylist, steroids, etc
3) Literal servants (personal chef, etc)

Younger women are naive and romantic, also suckers for looks. So you would need to provide them with experiences (sometimes romantic, sometimes dangerous, sometimes exotic) that are really special.

It also gives you enough money to contain damage in case they go crazy, accuse you of something that didn't happen, etc.

and occasionally, pedophilia

"just be confident" is the worst advice ever.

Looks and status are everything. If you have both, you WILL have access to young, attractive women.

If you are low status, overweight, but "confident" you may snag a mediocre looking girl at best, and it will take massive effort.

Meanwhile, /fit guys, DJs, Audi R8 drivers get easy, quality pussy 24/7.

Don't kid yourself.

But it's okay once they're 18. I find it disgusting to see 60 and 70 year olds with 20 year old girlfriends. I was same age when I dated a 16 year old and loved her and treated her great. But you're a pedo though. It's stupid. Those college girls are banging dad's now. lel

How cucked can you be to think fucking prime 16 year olds is pedophilia? 15-18 are actually some of the healthiest age for females to give birth.

16 is not pedo you burger fag
Age of consent is below 15 in most of Europe

Do you have some nudes of her?

You dont need all this crap.
400k Networth will do fine if you look atleast average.
800k If your ugly as fuck

I guess you could take your HS gf to applebees, and then perhaps back to your modest apartment in a honda civic.

If she is black or homeless that might seem pretty special, so yeah I guess this could work.

it would probably take the dollar it costs to buy a swisher, you dumb bitch. If you can't literally fuck any 16 year old you're absolutely lost.

yikes
you're clueless. i hope you're still young so you have time to figure out

gtfo, roastie

>mfw all I ever truly wanted from life is a woman who's DTF all the time, is hot, but also loyal
>mfw I might as well be wanting for a fire breathing unicorn

I have slept with over 200 women and currently live with my very attractive girlfriend.

Tell me again how I have to "figure it out".

girls that age dont care about money,. being rich is only useful if you want to date single moms or third world women

Duh. Girls that age can barely count. They don't care about "money", but compelling displays of status and looks, as well as unique experiences/settings, are hugely seductive.

For example, if you had a girl over to "watch a movie" or "have drinks", and you also have a heated pool with hot tub, getting pussy becomes amazingly easy. Especially if you have a great body.

I used to get laid on an air mattress, and although it is possible, it's fucking hard and the girls are not as likely to come back.

You must be hung like a donkey.
Or you look like a model?

You don't need any money to fuck 16 year olds you fucking losers

God this board is worse than /r9k/

OP source? name?

pics or ur a khv

where the fuck is 14 legal?

this the age limit in sweden is 15 and everyone is a fucking slut, its 2018 and its literally the easiest time to get pussy

Italy I think.

No matter the age difference? In Spain I think maximum is 4 age difference (14 with 18, 17 with 21, etc)

Looks like I'm a KHV then.

The way to actually tell if a guy has ever experienced real sexual interest from women is if they've ever gotten "the look" from them.

"The look" is the halfway mark between childish excitement, and adult female "fuck me" eyes.

For example, one time I went home with a girl from a halloween thing, and she laid down on her bed on her stomach. She was wearing spandex shorts. I put my hand on the lower part of her back, hooked my fingers into the top of the shorts, then abruptly pulled them down, revealing her ass since she was commando.

This got me "the look". I was inside her ~5 seconds later.

in sweden its 15, no matter the age difference. If you are 15 you can legaly fuck a 40 year old if you want to

wtf moving to sweden

>Larp detected
>Extreme detail of everything but the look
maybe next time you won't puss out

>this could be possible for me if link really gets to $1000

Many girls start to have sex even earlier than that. Most girls unironically have sex at 14. Most girls i know lost their virginity at 13-16. No one even cares if you are 14 and have sex. Its really normal

I don't know, why don't you ask your mother?

>tfw missed out on all that teen pucci and now I have to work my ass off and can't afford to lose time on fucking around

truly the single most worst feel ever felt

iktf bro