Anyone be interested in McDonalds burger etc. recipes ?

I work at maccas in the kitchen part time. I would say that I am pretty good at cooking in general. You can read the ingredients online and find some recipes, but I know the procedures mcdonalds currently use and the brands etc of products in the burgers. I'm thinking of doing a thread or something about it, what does Veeky Forums think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rcu4Bj3xEyI
aht.seriouseats.com/archives/2010/05/the-burger-lab-how-to-make-perfect-mcdonalds-style-french-fries.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Gonna need a hot and spicy McChicken recipe, senpai

I will get on it my nigga. The chicken needs to be deep fried just to let you know in advance

LOL WHAT IS MAC SAUCE MADE OUT OF KAPPA :P

Yeah man, I'd appreciate any info you have for us, I'd like to know about Mickey's secrets without giving them any of my labor.

My friend and I tried to copy it. We think its a mixture of ketchup mustard mayonnaise with pickle relish, paprica and onion pieces. I might steal a bottle and investigate further

I have a deep fryer and eagerly await for your delivery

All I know about mcdonalds is their french fries are soaked in a sugar water then frozen and deep fried in lard. the lard is important.

youtube.com/watch?v=rcu4Bj3xEyI

i want the burger king staker burger secret sauce recipe please

Gonna need the receipe to the Double Quarter Pounder

isnt it thousand island dressing? Or something similar?

me as well please

McChicken recipe bls

honestly kenji has it pretty spot on
aht.seriouseats.com/archives/2010/05/the-burger-lab-how-to-make-perfect-mcdonalds-style-french-fries.html

based mcdonalds

i always had a lactose intolerance but i can eat the cheese in the burgers from mcdonalds just fine, but any other processed cheese that i but just doesnt work for me. is there a special recipe?

It doesn't come out the same as mac sauce, just tastes like a more mayonnaise-y thousand island dressing.

have you tried letting the sauce marry for a bit? They certainly aren't making it fresh in the restaurants.

Most of your post is wrong. They're blanched in salt water, and they used to be cooked in tallow, not lard. Now they're cooked in beef flavored vegetable oil.

For me it has to be the McChicken, every time. By far THE best fast food sandwich.