Is nature trying to cure blackness?

is nature trying to cure blackness?

SAGE. Read the sticky. Mods should move this thread to a different board.

these threads are the bread and butter of /pol/

>peanut butter
FTFY

wtf is wrong with his pointing finger on the left hand? The lower part is swollen

>is nature trying to cure blackness?

this is POWERFUL

This happens when the nigger stops stealing for a few days.

If there were some mutation that removed all the pigment from blacks but changed nothing else, they would still be the same niggers except they'd blend in better. It would be horrible, actually.

>when you haven't stolen anything in a week

No. Nature is eradicating whiteness

whiteness creams
some cucks from my country use it all the time

No, it's the state that is destroying the natural process.
Well, blacks will eventually turn white when they adapt to the cold climates they are imported to.

How did we go from this...

...to this?

What the fuck does this have to do with buisness and finance?

mods are retarded

>moved to Veeky Forums

LOL

Yeah, either the mod's greasy hotpocket coated hand fatfingered the Veeky Forums button instead of the /v/ button, or Veeky Forums is the new designated shitposting board.

nothing to see here, just business and finance as usual lads

>Veeky Forums - Business & Finance

MODS = FAGS

If bitcoin loses all it's value and I go broke will I turn black?

Welcome to Veeky Forums - Business & Finance Anonymous ## Mod Mod Icon 09/24/15(Thu)18:11:36 No.904256 Sticky Closedâ–¶
This board is for the discussion of topics related to business, economics, financial markets, securities, currencies (including cryptocurrencies), commodities, etc -- as well as topics relating to starting and running a business.

Discussions of government policy must be strictly limited to economic policies (fiscal and monetary). Discussions of a political nature should be posted on . Global Rule 3 is also obviously in effect.

at what point are former black people allowed to by crypto?

Block....chain?